• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training Grounds: Now needing >>Students<<

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I think there's a friend finder thread with a bunch of people's FC's. If you could just link to it in the OP, it would solve that issue.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
This is turning out nicely! :bee: I can't wait to see where this goes; give another week or so, and this could really be flying. Anyways, I'm a Marth student (I've got my books and uniform and everything), S.O.L.I.D., and when I get WiFi, I'd like to learn from you, but until then, any general advice would help if you have time.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
This is turning out nicely! :bee: I can't wait to see where this goes; give another week or so, and this could really be flying. Anyways, I'm a Marth student (I've got my books and uniform and everything), S.O.L.I.D., and when I get WiFi, I'd like to learn from you, but until then, any general advice would help if you have time.
K, do you have AIM?

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
K, thanks. :) I'm usually on in the morning and evening and sparingly afternoon. But yeah, I appreciate it.

Mikha'el

Smash Cadet
Im not the best but i do know the essentials of Falco, so for the time being i can fill in the spot of a Falco teacher.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
anyone want to learn bowser or wolf? teaching mk to a person could take a whole 5 minutes b4 ur pro. =D

Docter Luigi

Smash Rookie
i shall teach luigi because im the doc with luigi in my name its my right to teach my charecter luigi is #1 on the tier list mk is 0 mario is 2 GaW is 3. I know all luigi's combos, secret techs, and how much kickback he gets.
i know it says 1 post but thats cause my other account got hacked and banned

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
HEY DOCTOR LUIGI, NO.
EL OH EL.
I know a bunch of secret techniques too.
if you press a+b at the same time, the one that is registered first as being pushed first is performed first !!(because it's impossible to press both at the exact same time and get both of them to register at the same time)
so from now on i want everyone to press A+B to make sure you input a, or b.

But in all seriousness, i will only make you a teacher if you can get solid to confirm you as a good luigi player/teacher.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I've been searching for teachers for the holes in the list...but I've had no luck...:(

(this is partially a bump for this thread cuz it needs recognition)

noradseven

Smash Lord
I can teach ZSS, Im p. good, I place good in local tournies and have good exp teaching ppl fresh to smash to be above scrub level p. fast.

Be warned though you cannot properly learn ZSS online, example A (over B is probably her second best move online), offline not even close.

But still I can show you first hand some p. advance item control techs, and spacing gimmicks.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Can you prove that? And by the that, can we see some results and links to posts in which you've contributed significantly?

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Ah well, not too much to fuss. The more names we get, the more names will come up. :) And, of course, advertising is important. If we can get everyone to put his in their sigs, that's a good start.

Vecayse

Smash Apprentice
I've recently picked up MK. But I'm not very good with him ATM. Don't really know any ATs or anything. But I really enjoy playing as him, after trying out a lot of different characters and maining different characters for some time, I've finally settled on MK cos he just feels the most comfortable.

Anyway, I don't mind becoming a student learning to play as MK. Can anyone help me?

Vecayse

Smash Apprentice
DarkWarCloud you may be right but I have tried the entire cast and mained more than half the roster at some point, and I'm sure he isn't the only pickup character? But either way he does feel really comfortable and I would like to improve with him quite a bit.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Hm, I guess I should teach up the Luigi's out there since there seems to be no teacher for it.. I play TONS of wifi since June 2008 and have taken my wifi skills to the streets, even though l don't have that godly placing like Anti or ADHD ahahaha. I'm pretty sure most of Luigi (also Mario boards, l happen to main him too.) would agree lm teacher material :sniper:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
hippie rules. only wifi luigi that ever gave me trouble. currently 1-1 on aib matches =).

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I've recently picked up MK. But I'm not very good with him ATM. Don't really know any ATs or anything. But I really enjoy playing as him, after trying out a lot of different characters and maining different characters for some time, I've finally settled on MK cos he just feels the most comfortable.

Anyway, I don't mind becoming a student learning to play as MK. Can anyone help me?
Me and Seagull are the MK teachers.

Top Bottom