• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training Grounds: Now needing >>Students<<

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Falco beats D3 65:35.

MK beats D3 55:45.

Falco can just CG and lazah spam D3.
MK has the nado. It's almost impossible to get out when done correctly.

I'd much rather fight Falco, but maybe that's just because I'm more comfortable in that match-up.

GAW, Olimar, maybe Kirby are good counters for Dedede as well.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
This is truth!
Arch knight+MK=win....
unless I'm marth
OMG I'm about to pick a fight lol
i dont think i played Meta against your marth only wolf and ZZS.

dont get cocky
Now that I think about it...you haven't...:bee:
Oh...not getting cocky...haven't kept up with my marth in a while..
:p
and yet you've quoted yourself....:p
can't you see I'm trying to start something?
:laugh: The Quote button is my friend. And besides, now you can all see whatever wonderful thing I've put in my sig.

arch knight

Smash Lord
From now on, if anyone doesn't apply in the correct format and pm it to me, I will completely ignore them. it's getting to be a pain in the ***.
im not good at posting why i want to be a teacher i just go by what others say about me. -.- since i can get 20+ references just through my friends and more from The new members arena....

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
im not good at posting why i want to be a teacher i just go by what others say about me. -.- since i can get 20+ references just through my friends and more from The new members arena....
Yes, but DWC's saying that you need to apply in that format so you can be listed on the Teachers' list.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
@ Arch Knight - That's no reason to deliberately not list the neccesary information. Your username, characters you want to teach, how you want to be contacted, and how you can train are all things you have to list. You can post it all here or PM DarkWarCloud.

arch knight

Smash Lord
fine kiljoy....

Name: arch knight

FC is to the left

characters i prefer to teach: Meta knight, ZZS, Wolf, i also have some slight exp in ike and pit.

Bio: I am a meta main who uses strictly wiimote only, which has gave me my reputation in meet & greet (and my small amount of respect). I have played only in Online tournaments but dont place high. i was the first meta to attend a OTL tourney (still lost). I dont respect spammers nuff' said, im generally mean to everyone but there are moments when im 'nice.' Im an offbeat teacher in meet & greet

References:
All of New Members Arena (old and sequel).
TOP THAT

yeah....told you i cant write a bio :laugh:

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Wow, could you guys stop
****ing
doing that?
*agrees*
it's real annoying if you have something to say just say it no need to put
this
when we can all just look at it anyway with highlight.

arch would be a good mk teacher tho he is decent (but not good enough to beat my cario :D lawl).

arch knight

Smash Lord
*agrees*
it's real annoying if you have something to say just say it no need to put
this
when we can all just look at it anyway with highlight.

arch would be a good mk teacher tho he is decent (but not good enough to beat my cario :D lawl).
do we really have to do this here?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
hippie rules. only wifi luigi that ever gave me trouble. currently 1-1 on aib matches =).
I forgot who you are :O but I know majority of the time I'm an a$$ on aib for the lulz LMAO. But you'd probably **** me anyways <3. l swear l don't recall 1-1 though :o.

From now on, if anyone doesn't apply in the correct format and pm it to me, I will completely ignore them. it's getting to be a pain in the ***.
dunno if you got my PM but like, y'know l sent it to you, and had like 3 approvals from others (thanks btw :3) so do l get my certificate yet? :O

Sieguest

Smash Master
*facepalm*
NO!

I thought you did not want to "teach" unless someone "souly" wanted your advice enough to come to you.
keep the private moments private....

@darkwarcloud-
would you object if I pm'ed arch's info in the format...if you and arch give me consent to...:)
(on mah laptop so no worries)

UncleSam

Smash Master
but but but, but i feel so feel pro when i **** a snake and mk online thooo omgg but then againnn i cant yell out shoryukennnnnnnn to the persons ear when i land it to them in offline xDDDDDD
I know how you feel, you can put it as a taunt but it just isn't as good...

Top Bottom