• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training Grounds: Now needing >>Students<<

UncleSam

Smash Master
each teacher has a different way to be contacted just contact them the way they use and you'll be fine

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I would LOVE to be contacted on here rather than Msn as then once training is over I'll still have them on msn lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
im accepting all students for bowser,mk,and wolf. =). just follow the link in the first page i posted in my info to go to the wolf chat or my clan chat.

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
Ok... so let me get this straight: This... is a HELP thread... in a play-to-win community. My mind is truly blown.

Even if there isn't some clever trickery behind this... how do you use this if you don't have a main?

Also, I'm in a bit of a complicated situation, due to being a college student. I only get WiFi at college, and I'm two weeks away from moving back to college, so I can only play offline at the moment.

So... I guess I'm just posting here in hopes of there being a no-main/Random-main/Help-me-figure-out-a-main teacher.

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
Indeed, you just need to find a main is all.
I'd suggest someone highish tier if you want to win consistently. if you pick a low tier character you may have to work harder to churn out wins.
Metaknight would be an option, and while i don't encourage the use of him, it's still an option.
the space animals are decent, so fox/falco/wolf are usually a good way to go.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
That reminds me, I need to acquire a secondary for my marth...... Anyways, advertising this to newcomers in the Meet&Greet could help us collect students, but I suppose we need more teachers first.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Well, I can win with anyone when I face my IRL buddies, but I'm terrible competitively with anyone besides marth. My MK really sux.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
LOL once you become good at spacing your MK will pwn. no jokes, you can test how well you space by playing MK.

IMO anyways...

Sieguest

Smash Master
Marthage is she wuuuuuuuut.
Lets not turn this into a mk discussion.
although anyone can be good with metaknight.
lol yes...marthage is she (third person woot!) unless it's her other half...:p
don't know how arch knew difference oh wait....

I guess this means I have to practice spacing more...lol! (whenever I get bold enough to play MK again...:p)

arch knight

Smash Lord
lol yes...marthage is she (third person woot!) unless it's her other half...:p
don't know how arch knew difference oh wait....

I guess this means I have to practice spacing more...lol! (whenever I get bold enough to play MK again...:p)
because i are super lurker

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
While I agree they should have kept that to PM's or the NNMFA no need to get volatile now DWC :) just ask nicely, if they don't listen get Ze mods! this thread should be watched by mods IMO... and infactions handed out EASILY. this could be 1 of a few serious threads on SWF's and it should be considered a good, serious thread.

once again My oppinion :p but do try and be nicer when saying stuff for the first time, makes this much more pleasant to be a part of.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Can you prove that? And by the that, can we see some results and links to posts in which you've contributed significantly?
I thought them IRL, and maybe I could find some results but they arn't extremly impressive, I have really only gone to like 2-3 smashboards tournies and only got like top 8 out of 50 in both, but in both I knocked out top players for our state, IDK this was more if anyone wants help, I mean in all seriousness except for maybe riddle and daz/snakeee(ocasionally), not many ZSS place well outside of locals, and I play casuals with some of the states top players alot and go about 5:5 with them so???

But Im just saying im not going to go out of my way here to prove Im good, all I know is I have helped plenty of ppl learn brawl(no smash exp) from scratch and get good enough to win a round or two before at state tourneys in about 1 month.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Sorry to rain on your gits and shiggle fest, but why not go have the slumber party somewhere else arch and marthage?
Marthage is she wuuuuuuuut.
Lets not turn this into a mk discussion.
although anyone can be good with metaknight.
^This....was your fault...-.-
this all would've been avoided if you didn't post this;
or is it the other things that bother you?

btw-don't believe in slumber parties...:ohwell::laugh:

Now for something productive:
I think noradseven could make a good teacher! :)
ZSS ftw...

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
LOL, I can vouch for Arch. well actually Arch, you owe me a set, I wish to see how well you do.

also Noradseven should play a few of the teachers. Make sure one is Solid and/or Straked.

I'd say 3 each, Get recomendations from 3 teachers. it will make a working system, AKA now people should have to audition for being a teacher.

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
Cherry, i would appreciate it if you, straked, and solid would all be on a "committee" of people whom whenever an application is sent in, i forward it to all three of you asking for approval.

sounds good.

oh if anyone else wants in the committee, you have to be asked by one member, and approved by 2 other members of it.

THERE THE COMMITTEE IS DONE.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Actually for once I approve of someone elses rules, Namely this
oh if anyone else wants in the committee, you have to be asked by one member, and approved by 2 other members of it.
That makes a lot of sense to me. I'll ask Straked what he thinks about it, I garentee at least 1 of us will be on almost all the time, I have evenings, Solids got Day teiim! and Straked has night time because he never ****ing sleeps

PS a few pople here know me kinda well and know that i argue with EVERYTHING I don't like, so this is nice not having to say my opinions for once lol

EDIT: Jump i've heard a bit about you, Want to play a few Wi-fi's? I have only played Glyph as a good ROB so it'd be nice to fight another.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Actually for once I approve of someone elses rules, Namely this

That makes a lot of sense to me. I'll ask Straked what he thinks about it, I garentee at least 1 of us will be on almost all the time, I have evenings, Solids got Day teiim! and Straked has night time because he never ****ing sleeps

PS a few pople here know me kinda well and know that i argue with EVERYTHING I don't like, so this is nice not having to say my opinions for once lol

EDIT: Jump i've heard a bit about you, Want to play a few Wi-fi's? I have only played Glyph as a good ROB so it'd be nice to fight another.
Sure, I'm up for some matches, when are you good?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Right now. Err your sig seems to suggest you dislike VBrawl lolol, but i want to test your skill in that first, maybe after we can play some B+ or BBrawl, I just need your codeset, anywas lets take this to VM's, I'm getting online now ish, vBrawl okay.

EDIT: jumpman defs knows ROB. He'd be a good ROB teacher.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Awesome games man. Also, I don't dislike vBrawl, it's the only game I play. I thought the quote was just funny. Sorry I had to leave early though, my mom's hassling me about going to bed.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Auditions online, oookay, interesting, I can show you I know my stuff, but Ill have to get used to ZSS deadon time execution on wi-fis horrible lag(shouldn't take too long, but still it will be weird with ZSS over B will suddenly be god again O_o), so just PM me on this account and time for playing(I work till 7PM weekdays EC time), I can send you my friend code and stuff.

edit:Im free all sunday though, *note do it then if you can.

edit2: How do you not have a link or ganon yet jezz guys. I could sorta do those as well, I have alot more confidence in ganon than link though mainly cause there are like 3-4 link mains out there that kinda make me go O_o, but I do know all the tricks of the trade for both of them. But I'm still a ZSS main so my secondaries arn't as good, Im sure you can find someone more qualified for both link/ganon than me.

Top Bottom