• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training Grounds: Now needing >>Students<<

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Maybe the talking has, but I've already gotten another request for help and I'm sure a few others have. Just keep this thread on the front page and we're fine.

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
Gw, do you want to be a committee member?
im pretty sure you have solid and straked's vote, all you need is cherry to tell me he wants you on the committee.

EDIT: it seems xat does not want to send me an email, so from now on, the dead xat i made for my old wolf team will be used/
don't make a big deal out of it.
If anyone joins, you will only become a member if you can be recognized by your user name as someone on smashboards.
http://xat.com/wolfsquadhq

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'd absolutely like to be on the committee. And it looks like that Xat will be used for this, the name is just there because it's a dead Wolf Xat.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Pink Fresh already has my vote to be Lucas teacher.

He's too **** good.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I could help teach Fox, He is my main. I'm not like a pro or anything though, I can teach basics and what to expect at tournys ect..

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Hey, DarkWarCloud, do you think you could edit the character-specific list to make it nicer/easier to read?

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I'll try to ask around some more today.

if someone wants to find their character, they can spend an extra 3 seconds looking through the list.
stupid lazy americans =|, (im from america)
I'm only saying that you could make it look nicer. Why not spend some time making it pretty?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Has Arch Knight been verified? Looked at his tidbit in the OP and it looks a bit iffy.

ninjablah

Smash Cadet
Ummm u dont have any toon link and u know hes my main and, i know all of the basics and ATs. So u know if u need a toon link well im here. :l

Top Bottom