• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyPlay3 NATIONAL Event - Oct 16th - 18th 2009

DJMirror

Smash Master
so the tournament was great and all

so shoutout to my homies

MacD - Good **** in Doubles with kira
Kira - MVP of the tournament Korean BBQ is on me but ya driving
Gimpyfish - you got carried hard
M2K - F A G

bleh bleh bleh

i wasn't at the tournament

joeplicate

Smash Master
kira has an impressive resume for WINNERS BRACKET

and i can honestly say
i don't ever want to hear macd sing again
LOL <3

Miharu

Smash Hero
kira has an impressive resume for WINNERS BRACKET

and i can honestly say
i don't ever want to hear macd sing again
LOL <3
truth

a few select people shouldn't ever be allowed near the mic ever again

pretty ****ing unenjoyable commentary -_-

Adam M!

Smash Lord
kira 4th at a oos? ****

that looks so sexy. you should be proud kira, good work

sidefx

Smash Champion
so i heard someone on the live stream was talking about my sister.

imad. someone tell me who it was. and i guarantee you it wasnt phil. thats an inside joke between myself and phil, and theres no one else who should be joking around with that **** other than phil. just wait till i find out who it was

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium

imad. someone tell me who it was. and i guarantee you it wasnt phil. thats an inside joke between myself and phil, and theres no one else who should be joking around with that **** other than phil. just wait till i find out who it was
I remember hearing that but I forgot who said it. =/

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Can anyone tell me where Eric is?

Bluntedobject10? I'm his roommate, and his folks are hella worried.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Manuel: I think Eric's staying the night at Vish's place. Adam and AJ are with him. Shane was not involved. >_>

I totally didn't know you guys were roommates. **** I'm kind of jealous. All I have for a roommate is a Samus player. :[

ANYWAY I FORGOT TO DO SHOUTOUTS

California

Kira: Sexiest hair ever. WTF. Your sheik is ******** in teams. But I'm going to **** you at pat's house. and by **** you I mean hopefully beat you in a MM or something >_>
MacD: Gayest peach ever :] sorry I didn't make it over today. I got an email from my prof and a bunch more **** was due tomorrow than I expected AND I woke up at like 3. Also ****** you at pat's house. not physically, though, in melee. sry.

Idaho:

QraQ: only really got to talk to you for a second but your Unforgivable impersonation is great LOL. You kinda remind me of shizwiz. except worse at melee. ^_^
Battlechrist: Your Falco is legit! Play more aggressive against fox. Don't get nervous. You coulda ***** me. Let's play again the next time you come to WA.
Knutz: Your jiggs is IMPRESSIVE. We tied! yay.

Canada:

Adam: Man it's good to see you again. We ***** Memo's.
Eric: I don't like your Falco. It's scary. :( I don't know what to do against it.
Manuel and Tony where were you guys D:
AJ: I feel like we didn't talk at all. weird.

Washington lol

Shane: Back when I was a total (not partial) scrub I thought your Fox was the most amazing thing ever. After this weekend I think that again. :D good ****. You'll win next time. You just need a Swede to knock m2k into the losers bracket for you.
Gimpyfish: one of the most likeable people ever lol. Good hanging out with you again. Come to tourneys more. I don't even care if you enter, it's just talking to you is hella awesome.
Vish: **** you EDIT for beating me in winners and losers.

and

M2K: Playing you on not-FD is so much more fun. >_>

Kira-

Smash Champion
WEll this tournament ****in *****, this whole weekend ***** way harder than i ever imagined it would

this was the most fun i've had smashing in a VERY long time. and the one time i got bored of the game i'd just put a few more beers in me and i loved it again

i'll do shoutouts once i get home and see the full results and everything but here's a few real quick:

VISH and TOPH - most badass mother****ers i've ever met, thanks for all the hospitality and all the laughs and all the sightseeing lol it was way too fun

Shane and Otto - same thing to you two, im really glad i got in all the MMs and friendlies against you guys. to be honest i really underestimated both of you, you both switched up and adapted really quick. and of course your tech skill is impressive

canada - eric is too good lol, next time i see you i'm gonna make sure we get in a lot of matches, adam your falcon is sexy as ****, every time i watched your matches it did something amazing.

m2k - thanks for playing with me a ton and giving me advice, your sheik marth are ****in amazing. sorry for playing gay all the time lol, it's the only way i can keep up

macd - teaming with you is a great experience that only i should enjoy. you got way better really quick, i'm impressed

kline - your mewtwo is godlike. it sucks losing to mewtwo lol that matchup is hard as **** for some reason, it's a lot more even than i thought. hope i dont play you in tournament, i might not be able to do it with sheik there's just too many tricks O_o but yeah glad we got in a ton of friendlies and good late night discussion while everyone else was passed out lol

EVERYONE I met while in Washington was way too chill and easy to talk to, and it was fun playing everyone. This trip affirms that the best way to get better is to play as many different styles (people) as you possibly can and I definitely did that this weekend.

TOO GOOD THANKS GC GUY FOR HOSTING, GOOD TIMES

ALSO SOMEONE UPLOAD ALL THE VIDEOS PLEASE! THAT **** IS IMPORTANT
sorry for caps

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One

YOU MAD??

check the aib link, its lists the commentators-or at least the ones that should have been commentating

pandacheck

Smash Ace
lol m2k almost losing to eggz in a set was a fluke, shouldn't of been that close, but eh **** happenz, more sword an less needlez

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
LOL KIRA

your shoutout to kline sounded way too real. Toph thought Kline beat you in friendlies or something. XD

Last edited:

pandacheck

Smash Ace
ROFL that **** was a fluke, and eggz doesn't **** marths, apparently dark sonic ***** his 4$$ and he's no m2k or KFC lol, get ur **** straight and stop riding eggz nutz, and eggz gettin 2nd wasn't a fluke, m2k shouldn't of f(_)ked up as bad as he did let alone being so nervous and f(_)kin up his timing on those gimps is what i'm saying, don't think, oh ****, eggz is improving, lol go to a big tourney and get top 50 like he did at GENESIS, oh wait he didn't, well ****, eh well yea stick to TOURNEYPLAY, thats the only way our TOP PRO's will ever compete against any bigname, beat the no names then get ***** still, even if there having an offday lol

and toph, eggz ****** CIZ isn't impressive granted CIZ's marth is good, its just not ROBOT

Top Bottom