• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyPlay3 NATIONAL Event - Oct 16th - 18th 2009

Eggz

Smash Hero
saturday and sunday yeah
but not friday
toph cant handle it 3 days in a row

unless your house is an option for 10-15 people

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Jason/M2K - I have you covered on the controller if you need one I think. Else someone here will get you hooked up. No worries!

C!Z

Smash Lord
Haha M2K requires a special controller for Melee, apparently none of you know but that's why Shane is takin care of it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dang live streams gonna be legit

but im gonna miss it saturday ahhhh haha

sunday i got this

Kira-

Smash Champion
so

macd and i are pretty **** excited

i can't wait to get 1st in singles and teams =D

Eggz

Smash Hero
lol, shanes taking care of it cuz is profitable.

I wouldnt doubt if somebody has a good enough extra controller.
An equally well broken in Fox controller? I doubt anyone but me or Otto has one that M2K would want.

so

macd and i are pretty **** excited

i can't wait to get 1st in singles and teams =D
I'll cheer for you. Can't wait to play you guys a bunch :D

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
my controller(s) is amazing but you can't short hop with the stick

I solve this problem by shine shffling with Y and not caring about SHDL

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Maybe this is me being optimistic/naive, but I think a lot of people just don't check this thread much. The only person I've seen who actually expressed an unhelpful attitude was Kline. Vish says he'll shuttle people to and from the U-district. Vish and I are going to Lynnwood tomorrow around 4/5PM so I'll just get him to pick up Kira and MacD from the airport (I need one of their phone numbers though, to make things easier) and they at least for sure can stay at my place.

That said, what's the deal with Canadians, Idaho, M2K? In part I feel like the hassle is that EVERYONE is going through Eggz for communication, I haven't seen Idaho/M2K post their travel plans in this thread AT ALL so trying to coordinate this is basically "Hey Eggz, what is ___ doing and how can I help them" which is really inconvenient for both me and Eggz.

Bleh. For now I'm just going to assume that I'm housing MacD and Kira on Friday (and Sat/Sun) and as for everyone else, I'll see them on Friday and we'll work it out then.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
How would you even have one if your best.all controllers all got taken at genesis, and your most recent acquirements of controllers were stolen(from other ppl).

Also, whats with this if nobody is helping why should I?

@toph-im not being unhelpful in my attitude Im just letting ppl know that I did have things to do and I would not be making it to shanes this weekend. Im just not one of those ppl who like to try/say i can do things unless im sure that I can. that way ppl can find more viable options and arent just left hangin

Eggz

Smash Hero
Your right Kline. You have the best fox controllers in the world and it was my mistake for having pride in controllers ive used as my own thus broken in. It seems like you seek conflict on the internet as a way to up your post count, so I'll just submit to take that away from you.

but basically at the time it seemed no one wanted the "hassle" of housing everyone at once, but at the same time didn't want to help get them to my house (which is completely open, my dads gone friday and only the canadians and Idaho are coming). which was really annoying, so I was just going to let you guys deal with everyone as a **** you.

But Toph and Vish sent me comforting texts (AKA made me feel like a *****), I found a ride from GC to my house for 100% certain, I just need to find one from the venue to my house, which either my sister or grim is providing and im set.

thanks to toph and vish for being useful

and no thanks to kline for having "come to WA and engulf yourself in some fdt hospitality" on his aib profile but not actually doing anything but get mad at people who want him to do stuff with his 5 cars.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL good**** vish I thought it was just me. let's enter doubles as "team comforting texts"

anyway, since I know fosho I can get Kira/MacD, I can still take them and (if necessary/your ride doesn't seat alot of people) 1 or 2 others?? for Friday. Then we'll go from there.

I swear, if I had a car in WA to use, it'd be over for all of you mother****ers.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
If im not available to drive them it doesnt matter. I dont own any of them , my parents do.

It really just sounds like you need to jus get ur license.

why does everyone have to be housed in the same place? and I thought idaho and canada were driving here so they had rides to your place?

so besides kira/macD/m2k who else is there?

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Alright so I'll be picking up MacD and Kira from the Airport at like 9 or something
I'm also pretty sure I'm housing Canadians, aside from that I'm not sure. They're the only ones I can actually contact lul.

~ team comforting texts

Kira-

Smash Champion
Vish/Toph, can you text us your guys' numbers? Vish I PMed toph both our cell #s

just in case

as for m2k... O_o sucks

Eggz

Smash Hero
Alright so I'll be picking up MacD and Kira from the Airport at like 9 or something
I'm also pretty sure I'm housing Canadians, aside from that I'm not sure. They're the only ones I can actually contact lul.

~ team comforting texts
well shiet.
so im not housing anyone?

yay @ me and otto getting at least $500

we just gotta beat canadian/californian ***

Eggz

Smash Hero
have fun in last place kline

i think ill have grim pick you guys up m2k and then we'll figure out housing when the night comes

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Lets make 100% sure someone gets M2K and DSF though.

I will hold the Melee 1v1 until they get there, but I can not hold doubles for them, which both of them know.

Top Bottom