• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
diddy vs mk is so weird..its one of the few matchups ive seen where players from both sides are happy to play each other, when it isnt an even matchup to begin with

inui beat me at gigabits 2-0. wonder if i'll have a chance at revenge at this tourney :laugh:
If i dont play him, he must fall to a diddy!

but im not concerned with that. im more concerned with not embarassing myself with my placing/play at this tourney. nothing worse than getting completely owned on a live stream to the most important brawl tournament to date.

are pools here gonna be sets or just 2 games? this is a question i wished i asked before the last big tourney i went to >.>;;

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh snap, its neo

hai neo o.o/

you can ditto hrnut at this tourney. I personally hate watching marth dittos, but one of you two might enjoy it

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
But then its a waste of a ban :(
You realize we are not using random for the first stage right? If you don't want to play on lylat the first round you never have to.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You realize we are not using random for the first stage right? If you don't want to play on lylat the first round you never have to.
oh, its stage striking?

and hylian, at chibo's house, i feel that we have to do a GW ditto friendly. For some reason i just want to do one with you. Learn some gw stuffs i guess

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol, NinjaLink lost to Inui that 1 time out of 4 sets which wasn't even their last set played so NL is 3-1 against Inui.

NinjaLink's Link is awesome, I hope he stays Link for low tiers.
Um... We haven't played since October 4th when I beat him. The last time he beat me before that was in August, and I've been consistently outplacing him, beating people he's losing to, and destroying him in teams. It's pretty obvious that I'm >= him now. I feel like I already posted this information...yet you ignored it completely. I haven't lost to NinjaLink in literally half a year in singles or teams. One of my losses against NinjaLink was a forfeit due to my carpool needing to leave. That was at the NYC weekly. We didn't play that set out, but NinjaLink did proceed to lose to someone I always beat LOL.

I hope that's all clear now.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i never understood why people dont just USE DIDDYS BANANAS AGAINST HIM. if the player can use the bananas better than diddy can, diddy cant do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom