• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Thein went gangster on us lol. But C walk was my time also, and I'm only 18, so they probably know about it.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Inui, when you come to Whobo I'm going to make sure you MM Roy,DMG,Flip, and Razer to make sure they get their shot in since they won't be here lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Rumor's been going around that new york is claiming top 5 is it truee?
:snes:

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
everybody knows what the c walk is. doesn't mean its good though
I'll be sure to three-stock you so hard in the first match of our set that your great grandchildren will automatically be knocked into Loser's Brackets for the first 30 years of their lives. After that, I will pour a shot of Red Headed Sl*t on your fallen corpse and do the Crip walk.

BECAUSE C-WALKIN' IS AMAZING

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Hylian, are you joking?

I know lee is amazing but is he that amazing?

He plans to come to Florida for 3/28 gigs too along with louisiana.

Ally said he might also be coming.

Get Texas to comeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Or just a few so it wont be too crowded lol

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217752
****... Thats ALOT to deal with at GIGZ... It just hit 100and if more people had come. :-(

And more impotantly, any1 that hasn't looked at that video of EC after the tourney...

go to youtube and look up David After Dentist

That **** IS HILARIOUS!!!!!

Although, M2K isn't gonna get 1st. He will prob split w/ some1 again...

Azen or Boss should take this home.

Aye YO POLMEX!!!! BEAT BOSS IN DAT MONEY MATCH 4 FL!!! AND TO BUY URSELF SOME GOOD ISH!!!!

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
good god HYPE. lolol. I'm not one to talk trash so i'll just let my performance speak for itself. :)
You're the most ****ing boring top player I've ever met in my life. Let me do this for you:

Three minutes ago, Lee Martin PMed me bragging about how he was going to sleep with all of your girlfriends after he JV four-stocked everyone.

Done.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
good god HYPE. lolol. I'm not one to talk trash so i'll just let my performance speak for itself. :)
Don't worry I've done pleanty of trash talking for you already lol. <3

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
I'll be sure to three-stock you so hard in the first match of our set that your great grandchildren will automatically be knocked into Loser's Brackets for the first 30 years of their lives. After that, I will pour a shot of Red Headed Sl*t on your fallen corpse and do the Crip walk.

BECAUSE C-WALKIN' IS AMAZING
just dress in all blue at a tourney we're both at so ill kno who u are

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
You're the most ****ing boring top player I've ever met in my life. Let me do this for you:

Three minutes ago, Lee Martin PMed me bragging about how he was going to sleep with all of your girlfriends after he JV four-stocked everyone.

Done.
lmao yeah that actually is true. i'm just soooo sleepy ahahah. no but for real to be honest i dont fear anybody at this game and i'm going to **** everybody. i'll still love everyone though. and their g/f's. I am So sexy.:laugh:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lmao yeah that actually is true. i'm just soooo sleepy ahahah. no but for real to be honest i dont fear anybody at this game and i'm going to **** everybody. i'll still love everyone though. and their g/f's. I am So sexy.:laugh:
Lee Martin is pretty sexy.

South is going to **** this tournament :p.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think you're cool and cute for trying to coddle us, and I can't wait to do my celebratory C-walk when the South shocks the entire Milky Way with a 1-12th Place finish this weekend.
I'm sure you're good but you main a character I can't lose to. I have already slain NinjaLink, AlphaZealot, and ADHD recently!

Hylian said:
Inui, when you come to Whobo I'm going to make sure you MM Roy,DMG,Flip, and Razer to make sure they get their shot in since they won't be here lol.
I woulda hunted them down myself. :)

Anyone there in TX wanna MM me and M2K in teams down there? He's my partner for that shiz.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I'm sure you're good but you main a character I can't lose to. I have already slain NinjaLink, AlphaZealot, and ADHD recently!
You're going to be so impressed with my righteous victory over you, you will probably wine me and dine me at the local sushi restaurant out of gratitude.

I don't main Diddy, anyway. He's, like, my 20th best character.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
when did you play wyatt?

anyone knows what place you have to finish in pools to make it out.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You're going to be so impressed with my righteous victory over you, you will probably wine me and dine me at the local sushi restaurant out of gratitude.

I don't main Diddy, anyway. He's, like, my 20th best character.
lol, I <3 the way you talk. You better do that in person.

Yeah right @ you not maining the chimp.

Anti said:
when did you play wyatt?
We played a set at this in singles and teams:

Doom's Smashfest, NJ, 1/24/09

Doubles:
1: Inui's Marth is Amazing (teh_spamerer and Inui)
2: HAT + NEO
3: dmbrandon + Ether
4: RJ + Munk
5: Izumi + ksizzle
5: ADHD + BlackWaltz
7: DK Smash + Vist
7: Pajama Bros. (Doom and Rhyme)
9: Umbra + bschung
9: Kai + Shippo
9: Ryan + Jinnobi
9: Orion + Bajisci

Bye
Defeated DK Smash + Vist, 2-0
Defeated ADHD + BlackWaltz, 2-0
Defeated dmbrandon + Ether, 3-1
Defeated HAT + NEO, 3-0

Singles:
1: Inui (Snake/Meta Knight)
2: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight)
3: NEO (Marth)
4: ksizzle (Meta Knight/Lucario)
5: Izumi (Meta Knight)
5: dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
7: ADHD (Diddy Kong)
7: BlackWaltz (Olimar)
9: Orion
9: HAT
9: Kai
9: Mrdc
13: Bajisci
13: DK Smash
13: PlanZ
13: theDoom
17: Scope
17: HEERO
17: Gunblade
17: Cyanide
17: Vist
17: HTS

Bye
Defeated Gunblade, 2-0
Defeated ADHD, 2-1
Defeated dmbrandon, 2-0
Defeated teh_spamerer, 3-1
Split with teh_spamerer
Kashif and I kinda ***** him and Charles in teams, but I think that had a lot to do with me being better in teams combined with Charles and Wyatt being slightly worse in teams compared to their singles prowess.

In singles, I threestocked Wyatt in the first game, and then he beat me the next game twostocking me at 0%. The third game was last hit, and I won. Strange set.

He barely lost to NEO in losers. NEO got put in losers early by dmbrandon.

Dojo

Smash Champion
I will most likely end up being the most favorite Smasher you meet the entire weekend. In fact, you will probably take me out on a night out in Philly anyway because I'm of my debonair good looks and scintillating charisma.
This is no ****ing lie. <3

Famous

Smash Champion
there are only like two marios in tourney, who wouldnt make it to top 10 right????

no homo

lol, If your including Kirin that would make it 3...

I'm expecting to win the low tier tourney though...Or at least place top 5

[EDIT] I gotta re-evaluate the low tier list...I might get screwed over somehow

Famous

Smash Champion
Really? That sucks...Can't they just let us shine for once? Boss, we have to serve them

Lol, I'm expecting to see alot of Mario's and Lucases..

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Ok, it seems like the smash community is not full of idiots and people are actually nice to be besides the haters and etc. few kind people around here.

Someone said they be kind enough to pay for my teams. Out of random too. Really kind hearted dude. So I would need a teammate for this. Someone good so we can hopefully do well. So anyone good wanna team with me?

Don't worry I won't be screwing up and all like my last 2 ECRC tournies. When I think I can do well and be all happy, I do so bad. and it is not even people over confident nether. I can never play how I know I can. that what ticks me off so much. so I'm just gonna be mostly silent and not all happy as usual and not say a word after matches, win or lose. maybe then I can actually......play good?

So yea, need a teammate. Someone good.
Drk. Peach team with Famous.

I wouldn't recommend him if he wasn't good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom