• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko_K

Smash Master
By autoland he means landing automatically with no lag on moving platforms, like on Smashville, Lylat, and Yoshis. It's an AT found by Candy and Gonzo.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
The platforms move on Lylat?

oh thumbs u didnt kno? apparently we look alike....or @ least thats what MD kept telling me.
LMAO no way haha the funny thing is I used to be a Sonic main for like the first week of Brawl. Well, not really "main", but I used him a lot more, just never in tournament LOL

We must play at this.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
lolz at Kadaj using ATs without trying

>_> yes thumbs, the stage tilts left and right are u sure u've played this game b4??? its called Brawl u know there a lots of people to choose from it came out about a year ago?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lolz at Kadaj using ATs without trying

>_> yes thumbs, the stage tilts left and right are u sure u've played this game b4??? its called Brawl u know there a lots of people to choose from it came out about a year ago?
Haha I hated that stage so I always banned it back then during the early days of Brawl. In fact, I made that video "**** THIS STAGE" on youtube about it lol So the whole stage actually moves constantly? Jesus no wonder I always kept missing the ledge.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I can't wait until The Marth's take this tourny. All you soft mk boys are gunna be cryin, all you whack snake n!ggas are gunna be johnin. Marth boys r gunna be winnin, then f*ckin. Yea, thats right, Marth boys r clubbin after the tourny, n f*ckin. That is all.

Famous

Smash Champion
I can't wait until The Marth's take this tourny. All you soft mk boys are gunna be cryin, all you whack snake n!ggas are gunna be johnin. Marth boys r gunna be winnin, then f*ckin. Yea, thats right, Marth boys r clubbin after the tourny, n f*ckin. That is all.

Lol, for some reason I wan't to actually meet you in person...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i never understood why people dont just USE DIDDYS BANANAS AGAINST HIM. if the player can use the bananas better than diddy can, diddy cant do anything.
as a diddy main, i approve this message for success against diddy

i also disapprove, cause bananas are annoying even when theyre against us :laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
How did you know I main Marth again? :confused:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
wow did everyone just figure that out, ive known that for so long, he throws them at you, you throw them back, simple, unless your a heavy character that gets combo'd easily then you'd want to throw that off the stage...anyways, lylat isnt gay its fun watching falco get gimped by himself...lol

Inui dont play marth then ditch him again

*i didnt ditch marth he's one of my mains, so shut up gdx lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
*i didnt ditch marth he's one of my mains, so shut up gdx lol
you knew it was comin too...but i still havnt seen your marth in awhile

thats why more diddys need to learn to fight without bananas. for situations where their opponent is wrecking their face in with them. 9/10 diddys wouldnt know what to do if they didnt have a banana :urg:

Santi

Smash Lord
I'm at school...

smashboards is blocked at school...

obviously this thread is too hype for surfcontrol to stop it
:)

Santi

Smash Lord
Silly me
:)

Oh and btw.... the airlines only allow one carry-on..

soo ummm
whoever is sleeping at Chibo's...... I'm looking for a snuggle buddy and a body pillow ;)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
whatever you guys do TAKE THE BAGS WITH YOUR WII's onboard
sounds like you had a bad experience at the airlines with your wii, or are you thinking they're gonna toss it around...need i remind you that you're dealing with a nintendo product....gamecube=indestructible, so im guessing it transferred over to the Wii, hopefully:laugh:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I accidentally walked onto a wii while wearing my tims. Full bodyweight on it. It still works fine :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
does a blanket count as carry on if its not in any of your bags? ive never taken a blanket on a plane before

and planes allow one carry on, and one "personal bag". I always carry a suitcase and my initial D sidebag thingie and i never get yelled at. I really need to know about that blanket thing though...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i was on a plane also recently where i had a bag and a personal bag. i had a regular smallish suitcase thingy and a bookbag as my "personal" bag

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
rofl yea it was trash talk, but in good fun.

Deez: I don't remember exactly but I'm fairly certain it was 2-1. Also, I placed higher than you at that tournament (crit hit 4.5), and I lost in the first round (ROFL).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom