• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
g-reg did something too awesomem that others should consider doing. he got a list of everyone coming from md va and ranked them from 1-10 in skill level. this will help determine how everyone stacks up against each other in their respective region. maybe some of the "leaders" of the other regions could do the same? maybe like hylian for southwest, obm for NE, someone for midwest, etc. hit me up on aim if u make a list or pm me

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
g-reg did something too awesomem that others should consider doing. he got a list of everyone coming from md va and ranked them from 1-10 in skill level. this will help determine how everyone stacks up against each other in their respective region. maybe some of the "leaders" of the other regions could do the same? maybe like hylian for southwest, obm for NE, someone for midwest, etc. hit me up on aim if u make a list or pm me
Why not just see the state's power rankings? Unless they're horribly outdated :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
because theres more ppl in the region that commonly go to tourneys that arent ranked. and the ranks dont tell skill gaps

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so no one knows if i can carry a carry on, a personal bag, and a blanket on a plane?

if not, i call a blanket at chibos cause i was one of the first to get housing from him! :laugh:

Deez.

Smash Lord
rofl yea it was trash talk, but in good fun.

Deez: I don't remember exactly but I'm fairly certain it was 2-1. Also, I placed higher than you at that tournament (crit hit 4.5), and I lost in the first round (ROFL).
Lol you right... But im good. only because i made like $50 bux in mm.. how much did you get for out placing me?:laugh: Love trash talk. keep it going please this is fun.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
you knew it was comin too...but i still havnt seen your marth in awhile

thats why more diddys need to learn to fight without bananas. for situations where their opponent is wrecking their face in with them. 9/10 diddys wouldnt know what to do if they didnt have a banana :urg:
Haha so true. I did a "no projectiles" match with thumbs, ROB vs Diddy, and I was wrecking him. It didn't last very long though. I'd like to say he ragequit, but actually I had to go play a tourney match.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
as a diddy main, i approve this message for success against diddy

i also disapprove, cause bananas are annoying even when theyre against us :laugh:
lol so true

wow..you should go take care of that before the tourney this weekend
Nah, a friend of mine showed me an ep or two from it. I don't think I'd like it lol

you knew it was comin too...but i still havnt seen your marth in awhile

thats why more diddys need to learn to fight without bananas. for situations where their opponent is wrecking their face in with them. 9/10 diddys wouldnt know what to do if they didnt have a banana :urg:
Yeah, I've been working on this too. The best way is to do what I often do in friendlies and that's play the entire first stock without pulling out a banana (or a least until it's clear they're ****** you or you're ****** them). At that point you can pull em out and try playing without always going for them. Let them be distractions on the field of battle :laugh:

Haha so true. I did a "no projectiles" match with thumbs, ROB vs Diddy, and I was wrecking him. It didn't last very long though. I'd like to say he ragequit, but actually I had to go play a tourney match.
That match was cut off about 1 minute after we started. You were winning, but not "wrecking" <3

LonVoen

Smash Cadet
Any good diddy's willing to $1 MM against a random MK? I get tons of practice against a diddy player at home and I wanna see how it stacks up against some good players.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
it was more like ranked from 7-10. so basically 10 if you place high consistently, 9 if you place high sometimes, 8 if you usually place around 9th or so, and 7 for the rest. i use this just in case he uses the "skill level" option of tio that separates you. i dont mean to single anyone out or anything, just tryin to keep md/va from having to play eachother. after all, theres 30+ of us going, so that could perfectly separate us at least for first round pools

g-regulate

Smash Hero
after the first round were almost undoubtedly going to have to play eachother so dont be angry if you play someone in your crew, its bound to happen

Keltzon

Smash Cadet
So I've decided that there's just too many excellent players going to this tournament for The Riddler to not show up. Someone has got to represent the Random Mains, right?

Unfortunately, it's gonna take everything I have just to get there and get the hotel. I'll be driving up with ITT and King Yoshi. Maybe. That's saying he has room in his car.

I'll also be bringing a camera, to take the pictures of all you lovely people. So bring your best smiles!

Should I bring my Wii? Or will we have enough set-ups?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea id say that duffle bag is fine. im almost sure it is, but dont blame me if its not ok lol

everyone please bring as many wiis as possible

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Actually, it's Sagara Sousuke from Full Metal Panic (this particular pic is from Fumoffu).

I've never even seen Ruroni Kenshin lol
I didnt know u watched FMP. I have some of the mangas and saw all the episodes. That anime was some good ****.

Obviously u need to Ruroni Kenshin. I kill u if i found out you go to this and haven't watched an episode.

What other animes do u like?

This is Gonzo btw

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
who are you???

i dont remember i mean i owe SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many people money i lost track.....
BOSS YOU DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM!

lightxdream/alex strife

wtf you really dont remember me...im about to cry!

btw i paid your entrance fee for ch4-.-

Dojo

Smash Champion
According to Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the Gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power! In 2 days time, they shall gather together and fight for that universe. In the end only one shall remain! At Clash of the Titans....

GET HYPEDDDDD

Last post before I head off to Hylian's. See you all this weekend. Gonna be one to ****ing remember. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom