• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion
Hylian will probably beat me. He's super good at cg'ing, I can only cg to kill efficiently like the godless machine I am.
You guys are giving him too much credit. He never wins down here. Even in small local tournament.

He's really not good at chaingrabbing. Takeurlife2 beat him in a mm. Takeyour what? Exactly.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
You post like an excited 5 year old and your grammar is not much better.

Honestly, who are you?

Nah, you were already down there to break my fall =]
The amount of **** that happened here was amazing...

EE wanna MM that my snake dairs you more then 10 times in a best of 3 set?

lain

Smash Master
You guys are giving him too much credit. He never wins down here. Even in small local tournament.

He's really not good at chaingrabbing. Takeurlife2 beat him in a mm. Takeyour what? Exactly.
LOLLLLLLL

I must meet you sir.

Oh and the Midwest crew is ready to **** anyone for free.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
This would be fun :D

The best of MOB will all be there to represent (Yes, Keitaro, Eazy, Sneak).
i am down for a crew battle MM

our linup would be..

Snakeee
Eli
Problem
C4?!
KnightMare
Alex
Crismas

or any variation of that
Deez Nutz Crew will wreck your ****s in...

If anybody going to this has any GREEN Luigi tips, I will gladly share/buy some GREEN Luigi tips off of you.
=), i can give you some GreEEEn luigi tips...just as long as I find anyone up in philly who knows of other people that are knowledgeable in GREEEn luigi tips cuz since im flying they dont allow to carry my notebook of GREEEN luigi tips...

wow

PolMex23

Smash Champion
GDX we in crews right? iz seib in? or he *****in out?

tell nick i wanna smash wit him fridaya an maybe we can car pool to the airport!!!

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
Any players from Maine or New Hampshire going to this who has room for me? I live in Nashua on Danwebster highway. If you think it's possible instant message me on AIM, my name is parlnock

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Boss u wont beat us...

we the best of florida with the exception of fro, co18 an lade!!!

*** where you at? idk its up to gdx an hrnut

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I have Tatsunoko vs Capcom on my Wii but im afraid to bring a game that I can easily butt **** everyone in ;)

Smash Edit: Andy G is going to run past you and pivot grab b-throw everyone. It looks so sexy and to say something that an Olimar does is sexy says alot.

Keitaro

Keitaro, I'll MM in TVC for $1
Sure

I play that black sword dude that disapears and **** and I also play that angry looking boy from Rival Schools.

Think the 2nd one's name is Batsu. Wtf, they need to have the english names for them in game.

keitaro 5$ MM tvc???
I'm a nice guy so I don't think I can do this.

Maybe for $1 dollar.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I have tatsunoko but I'm not that good. Someone teach me Roll and Ryu or Batsu pleaseee. Btw who else is staying at the hotel right near the venue?

Keitaro

But you got owned last time despite being highly experienced and me playing only off of theory I came up with on my own...

Give me more of your money.
Owned after you banned FD johns :p I call the first mm you won and the 2nd one that I won legit, banning is illegal in mm's against me.

I'm also willing to have Sexy mm's. Rules are whoever can make Inui blush the most gets $2.00.

Edit: Pride can also be a judge due to his sexy Yoshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom