• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i will go and play SF4 with people, but im not down for walking 21 minutes. bus or carride definitely

ill also MM you in air hockey boss, if that same arcade has it, or somewhere nearby

and WTF that girl in the link looks lke an asian cabbage patch baby. that **** is creepy

shinobiknight0

Smash Apprentice
If anyone wants to make some money, I want to play some money matches.
Probably $2 or $5 since this is my first tourney and I have no idea how good/bad I am against other people.
I'll be playing Peach or Kirby against any character.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
for ppl walkin to the arcade, its 15 min on average, 20 tops. its really not a bad walk at all, i do it all the time. i was just at the arcade like 4 days ago. why pay $2 for a bus one way and have to worry about a schedule when u could walk there and use that $2 for 4 games of blazblue or sf4

also, prereg ends tomorrow at 11am est

livestream will be at ecrc2k.com in the livestream section, more details later on it

try to be at the venue by 11 on sat. at 11am ppl will line up in the lobby and walk into the venue 1 by 1 and do registration. once ur registered, ur free to do w/e in the venue.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Ok i def don't remember all the MMs i'm supposed to do...

Snake vs. Falco (Hylian) $5
Snake vs. Fox (Rookie) $?
Falcon vs Sonic (Shadofiend) $?
Olimar vs Sonic (Shadofiend) $?
Falcon ditto (Malcom) $?
Falcon ditto (Ally) $5

k i dont remember the rest...but w/e, to anybody else i'm acceptin any MMs as long as the match up is reasonable (no olimar vs peach or falcon vs mk or bs like that). i'm short, black, i have a fro and earrings, i should be easy to find...

fkacyan

Smash Hero
There's an arcade?

Hot **** I wish I was in shape so I could whoop some *** in ITG =/

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
for everybody with MMs against me, I'm average height, really good looking, brown awesome hair and will be wearing a leather jacket. and I'll have a nametag on REGARDLESS of whether or not everybody else does.
wtf this ain't The Bachelor =/

Vist

Smash Champion
For anyone who is interested in the controller cleaning service I'm doing, if you don't already know who I am, feel free to ask pretty much anyone from MD/VA and they can point me out.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im definitely down for the arcade trip. i wanna play some SFIV, even if im horrible on the sticks

Cia

das kwl
For anyone who is interested in the controller cleaning service I'm doing, if you don't already know who I am, feel free to ask pretty much anyone from MD/VA and they can point me out.
i think i remember what u look like, can you clean my controller?? it definitely needs help -_-

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
If anyone wants to make some money, I want to play some money matches.
Probably $2 or $5 since this is my first tourney and I have no idea how good/bad I am against other people.
I'll be playing Peach or Kirby against any character.
Ok i def don't remember all the MMs i'm supposed to do...

Snake vs. Falco (Hylian) $5
Snake vs. Fox (Rookie) $?
Falcon vs Sonic (Shadofiend) $?
Olimar vs Sonic (Shadofiend) $?
Falcon ditto (Malcom) $?
Falcon ditto (Ally) $5

k i dont remember the rest...but w/e, to anybody else i'm acceptin any MMs as long as the match up is reasonable (no olimar vs peach or falcon vs mk or bs like that). i'm short, black, i have a fro and earrings, i should be easy to find...
My Fox vs your Snake $3
Falcon ditto $5
?

for everybody with MMs against me, I'm average height, really good looking, brown awesome hair and will be wearing a leather jacket. and I'll have a nametag on REGARDLESS of whether or not everybody else does.
Sounds hawt!

i think i remember what u look like, can you clean my controller?? it definitely needs help -_-
Vanz you're coming?? too good!

To anyone I'm mm'ing, I'll be wearing a Why So Serious shirt, like this...

Vist

Smash Champion
Sure thing just see me at the tournament. Here's my original post :

ATTENTION:​

I will be offering a cleaning / mod-ing service at the tournament.

This can include:
- Full cleaning of any gamecube controller (perfect for sticky buttons)
- Removal of a controller's rumble motor (to permanently remove rumble)
- Removal of a controller's shoulder button springs (L and R buttons)
- Swapping controller front / back (for color mixes etc)

Depending on what you want done, the fee is a dollar or two.

Anyone interested come see me at the tournament.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
If you guys dont know what he looks like come to ME so i can point him out hahah lol

im going to be wearing a beanie and such lol and prolly a sweater i'll be the one with the big headphones

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, thats what I thought..minus the beanie...Lol Pullover, glasses and the headphones is Boss...I'm the same way minus the headphones

javi1589

Smash Apprentice
chibo if i cant make it till 2pm on saturday will u hold me and triadprodigy's matches i should be there earlier but work comes first..you know how that crap is =(

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So, apparently the car we're going in is out of commission all of a sudden.

The brakes are shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom