• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Although I know very little about the procedure or how much it'll cost, we're going to try to rent a car. Apparently, that's a fair amount of money that we might not have...but we'll see. :/

Does anyone want to donate money for us? It could be as simple as "We'll give it to you when you get here." I don't want to spend a ****-ton just to not have money to enter the tournament.

EDIT: $144. We're going to pull some money out and we're going. I might not be able to money match people, though...we'll see about that.

Feel free to help us out and donate when we get there anyway. I'll love you forever. ;____________________;

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
This is probably gonna be the best weekend of my life. You know what? I'm gonna wear a tie. Not a clip-on, a real tie. Maybe some dress shoes....maybe.

Chibo, have you decided on a get-together time for your cheesesteak gathering? I know what bus takes me there, but there's a chance I could get a ride down there.

By the way, who is going anyway? I look forward to meeting/trash talking with all of you.

(ahem) get HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPED!!!!!!!!!

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
Although I know very little about the procedure or how much it'll cost, we're going to try to rent a car. Apparently, that's a fair amount of money that we might not have...but we'll see. :/

Does anyone want to donate money for us? It could be as simple as "We'll give it to you when you get here." I don't want to spend a ****-ton just to not have money to enter the tournament.

EDIT: $144. We're going to pull some money out and we're going. I might not be able to money match people, though...we'll see about that.

Feel free to help us out when we get there anyway. I'll love you forever. ;_________________________;
I'll get you some food lol

Edit: I don't know too much about cars, but I believe that if you need new brakes. It would be cheaper to get them rather then rent a car. If you need brakes and rotters, rent a car lol

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
This is probably gonna be the best weekend of my life. You know what? I'm gonna wear a tie. Not a clip-on, a real tie. Maybe some dress shoes....maybe.

Chibo, have you decided on a get-together time for your cheesesteak gathering? I know what bus takes me there, but there's a chance I could get a ride down there.

By the way, who is going anyway? I look forward to meeting/trash talking with all of you.

(ahem) get HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPED!!!!!!!!!
we sir are gonna **** andddddddddddddddddd this **** is 2 days PUNKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSS where u stayin tommorow btw. i am leaving friday night.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the cheesesteak fest wont be anything too big. its mainly just a bunch of the ppl at my place and maybe some surrounding places rly want some **** cheesesteaks lol

theres no set time, itl be like wheneveri think i have enough ppl to go. keep an eye on the thread or give me a call

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
the cheesesteak fest wont be anything too big. its mainly just a bunch of the ppl at my place and maybe some surrounding places rly want some **** cheesesteaks lol

theres no set time, itl be like wheneveri think i have enough ppl to go. keep an eye on the thread or give me a call
I heard cheesesteakes have mushrooms, are they good without them cause I'm allergic :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i never get mushrooms on my cheesesteak. i used to get plain steak and cheese nothing else, but recently i just started getting fried onions on em.

wiz wit
thats how philly does it

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Apparently, in order to pay for the car, you have to have a major credit card and be 21. Will_ is the only one of us that is 21, and he does not have a major credit card.

We are currently screwed on this.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
go to midas for ur other car. ul be in and out in no time! will ur parents rent the car for u?
Will it really work that way? Assuming we leave my house at 7 AM, we'll probably be getting to Inui's place at around midnight.

I checked the link you gave, but I didn't necessarily see anything about being in and out in no time. If you have a guarantee on that, we'll do that, but...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i dont have a guarantee, it was originally just a joke lol. but yea shops like midas or maybe jiffy lube are located everywhere and should be able to fix em crazy fast. i would call em if i were u asap

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
we sir are gonna **** andddddddddddddddddd this **** is 2 days PUNKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSS where u stayin tommorow btw. i am leaving friday night.
Uhhh, I'm staying at my house. I'm one of the lucky few who actually live in Philly.

Where are YOU staying? I'm assuming you want some warm-ups anytime before the tourney matches start. Worse case scenario, we do friendlies before pools start.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
best of luck to Reflex and his crew

I really wanna see a Wario **** and do well at this...

my old training buddy is a Wario main and got quite discouraged by grab release and other matchup issues...hoping for something to inspire him so we can play Brawl again XD

EDIT:

KADAJ! See if you can get me a packed/sealed cheese steak from Gino's!!! I know they can mail that **** out so I figure it'd be cheaper if you were able to bring me one XD

wiz wit

I'll pay extra haha

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
can someone loan cashmooney money for his plane ticket here? he'l pay u back
hes cool

his aim name: cashmooney69

edit: only if he knows who u r. no strangers

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
I get 10 shipments in of trading cards that I'll be selling over ebay, so I can pay you back next month guaranteed basically.

the flight is only 169, thats with tax included

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Reflex: The brakes are shot? What kind of a car is it?

If no one in your group is automotively inclined look for a small garage, possibly one that will accept parts. If you can find one like that you'll be able to get the brakes done in no time. Breaks are honestly really simple to replace.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Uhhh, I'm staying at my house. I'm one of the lucky few who actually live in Philly.

Where are YOU staying? I'm assuming you want some warm-ups anytime before the tourney matches start. Worse case scenario, we do friendlies before pools start.
yo son get on aim we need to tallkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

bigman40

Smash Master

Feel free to help us out and donate when we get there anyway. I'll love you forever. ;____________________;
The problem about not being at the age of 25 is that you'll be charged about $25 each day for having the car. If you can get one of your parents to rent it, then you might have no problem in paying that much money.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Go Go Go Florida!!!!!!

reflex, if your car doesnt work, you can just pull a bike out of nowhere and nom nom nom

u know, over-b that ish

or.... i've heard that Charizard can learn HM02.... that might help....

Niko_K

Smash Master
OH ****, if anyone plays Magic. I have a TON of rare cards I will be selling.

I'll also be selling my super amazing tree folk deck.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What's with all the TvC crap going on in the Smash community? Can't anyone play real fighting games like Guilty Gear and Melty Blood? :confused:

M@v

Subarashii!
Man, I should of been studying for a test today....but theres too much hype about this tourney in me to focus >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom