• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im sure not everyone is posting too much right now as everyones busy getting ready to leave for the tourney. oh man the hype!

So Fatal

Smash Master
attn every I MM or MMd Me. I'm too lazy to find you. I'll be wearing a white red sox hat. reppin dat ****. So if u want your free money come talk to me. NE might enter crews..

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It takes about 2 hours to get to this from N.Y. I seriously did not think it would be that close. And 20 bucks round trip is pretty cool.

CY

Smash Ace
i'm not even going to this and i'm hyped for it rofl. i wanna see how some of TX does up there.

oh well, atleast WHOBO is coming up, just wish i could come to this ;\

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
One more class and then I'm gonna enter all out ****-mode for the rest of the weekend...

Hax hit me up if u wanna take people's money in teams :D

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'll MM anyone at all, regardless of skill level, for $1 (no MK, DDD, Falco, Diddy, or Olimar, they're just not fun to play against).

Free money!

I'll be wearing this shirt:

Just come up to me and ask.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
This post (#5412) officially makes this thread the largest thread in the Tourney Listings section in SmashBoards history.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
chibo how come there isn't a link to the live stream site? Is it going to be posted once you guys actually start streaming or do I have to go trough the 5412 posts to find it?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea a lot of ppl have been talking about tvc. i also kno someone in my crew that has it, so il have him bring it providing its with him at college and not at home

edit: livestream and more info coming very soon, within an hour or so probably

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
yea a lot of ppl have been talking about tvc. i also kno someone in my crew that has it, so il have him bring it providing its with him at college and not at home

alright I was afraid I missed it, this is going to be awesome el paso is going to have a smashfest with 4 computers all watching CoT instead of actually playing smash.

I hope whobo gets this much hype it will be so fun, same with genesis I just wish I was going to this so I wouldn't miss out on anything.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
alright I was afraid I missed it, this is going to be awesome el paso is going to have a smashfest with 4 computers all watching CoT instead of actually playing smash.

I hope whobo gets this much hype it will be so fun, same with genesis I just wish I was going to this so I wouldn't miss out on anything.
I'll be the guy with the sonic slippers and the blue eared hat.

...I was starved for attn as a child...

B@sic Sausage

Smash Apprentice

I can bring a s*** load of copies of TvC if needed and ill sell them for 2 bucks a dvd if anyone wants a copy LOL hit my cell up if wanted 646-713-9038 leave a message if i dont pick up pl0x :lick:

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'll be selling Magic cards throughout the event. Hundreds of rares and a treefolk deck.

Take a looksie when you can if you're interested.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I can bring a s*** load of copies of TvC if needed and ill sell them for 2 bucks a dvd if anyone wants a copy LOL hit my cell up if wanted 646-713-9038 leave a message if i dont pick up pl0x :lick:
i might take u up on that. i might just try to get it tonight anyway since i have ways lol, but if i dont feel like it, then i could just pay $2 to save some trouble lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill buy a DVD of TvC for 2 bucks! lol

i havnt hacked my wii yet, but the import hack is something i already wanted to do. ill just borrow someones twilight princess and do it when i come back from this tourney

King~

Smash Champion
ill buy 2 copies for that price, that was the only thing stopping me from hacking my Wii

B@sic Sausage

Smash Apprentice
i might take u up on that. i might just try to get it tonight anyway since i have ways lol, but if i dont feel like it, then i could just pay $2 to save some trouble lol.
Most of the Dvd's i have are Verbatim Really expensive Dvd's i have TDK which are cheaper but less stable if anyone wants me to get them a copy using TDK itll be 1 dollar with a money back guaranteed! This offer expires Sunday February 8, 2009

Milos

Smash Lord
once i relearn the controls, i will wreck anyone in strikers charged
not even, i'm a wii trooper, strongest clan, i can beat bug 1/10 times (he's the m2k of charged) and i had a 2 week striker of the days streak a while back.

too bad i'm not coming, but if you want to exchange FC's, i'll gladly **** you anyday.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm selling any of these games (only works on hacked wiis) for $3.00 dollars each:

Naruto EX 3
Bleach Crusade
Animal Crossing
Mario Kart Wii
Tatsunoko vs Capcom

I'll have all these games available with me so just find me and ask.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hehe this guy knows how to do business. i personally use sony dvd's, they havnt failed me yet in my nintendo system

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I wonder if people still play yu-gi-oh.

If so anyone wanna buy some cards? I have some cool magician sets for those spellcaster lovers.

M@v

Subarashii!
mav how are you studying your book is still in my room O_O

you can come get it if you want lol
Thats an older book lol. I was just going to use it to help me. But the stuff I need to know in the new book has english with it, so im good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom