• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
keitaro ill take animal crossing!!! and tvc! cause if they dont work.. i know where to find you!

M@v

Subarashii!
I wonder if people still play yu-gi-oh.

If so anyone wanna buy some cards? I have some cool magician sets for those spellcaster lovers.
I have a ton of yu-gi-oh cards....back at home in Pittsburgh >_>. If I had them I would dueled you if you would have wanted.

B@sic Sausage

Smash Apprentice
hehe this guy knows how to do business. i personally use sony dvd's, they havnt failed me yet in my nintendo system
get at me ;). Btw people ima have a little paper saying TvC Dvd's here. with prices and what not so u guyz will know who to go to. most people havent seen me yet so just look at my myspace myspace.com/fatpics06 i have long hair now. if nething call me when ur there and we'll find a meeting spot again 646-713-9038 Verbatim TDK. Any reqs for other games Text my cell and if i can get it ill let u know.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Important Announcements and Live Updates Post

Important Announcements and Live Updates Post

Sorry this wasn't really updated, we we're crazy busy during the tourney. I'll try to do some updates tomorrow.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

-If you are coming to the tournament, you can be there as early as 11:00am, and it helps to be there at that time. Signups for doubles end at 12:30pm sharp.

-If you are running late, please call me 609-226-2287 and tell me what time you will be there and I will try to enter you in the tournament. I can not guarantee anything however.

-The livestream will be located here: http://ecrc2k.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=73
If you forget the location, you can go to ecrc2k.com and just click on the livestream section.

-I am not sure what time the livestream will be up yet. There is a good chance we won't bother with commentary livestream until Sunday when we have specific bracket matches. Pools will be done on Saturday, so maybe we will have a pool on the stream.

-If you are driving a TV up to the venue, you can pull outside of it where I will have someone waiting to carry up the TV, then you can park your car worry free.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
:laugh:

keitaro ill take animal crossing!!! and tvc! cause if they dont work.. i know where to find you!
Sure, you better be wearing pink as usual or I may not notice you with people like Boss etc running around, lol!!

TVC is also better than Basic Sausage's cause I do a Keitaro Time IRL for the customer after their purchase.

Just in case you didn't know, Keitaro Time irl is priceless ;)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
TVC is also better than Basic Sausage's cause I do a Keitaro Time IRL for the customer after their purchase.

Just in case you didn't know, Keitaro Time irl is priceless ;)[/FONT]
wow this guy knows how to do business

in other news...

EVERYONE PLEASE BRING TVs AND WIIs!!!!!! THE FATE OF THE TOURNAMENT IS IN YOUR HANDS!!!

YOU GET $5 OFF FOR EVERY TV YOU BRING THAT WE USE! MORE TVs = BETTER TOURNAMENT

PRiDE

Smash Lord
:laugh:

Sure, you better be wearing pink as usual or I may not notice you with people like Boss etc running around, lol!!

Just in case you didn't know, Keitaro Time irl is priceless ;)
Grr.. Well you better have a shirt that says Keitaro Time on or I may not notice you with all the black people running around. >_>

ANd why is Basics CD's 1 dollar less hmm?

And I will be wearing my PRiDE hoody.. i Think... ANd carrying my pink Yoshi.

Keitaro

^ falco dittos? :D
HELLZ YEAH!!!!

Falco dittos can be better than sex for me.....at times.

I will search for you too cause people in NJ hate doing Falco dittos vs me so I rarely get to acheive the sexual stimulation of cg spike to fall down reverse laser :D

M@v

Subarashii!
HELLZ YEAH!!!!

Falco dittos can be better than sex for me.....at times.

I will search for you too cause people in NJ hate doing Falco dittos vs me so I rarely get to acheive the sexual stimulation of cg spike to fall down reverse laser :D
Ill be wearing a Steelers hines ward jersey(#86). Its a stitched jersey too. Brown hair, will be wearing jeans too. Falco dittos, on japes xD(J/K about the japes part)

Niko_K

Smash Master
We're leaving in 30 minutes!!! If anyone cares to look for me in Inui's hotel I'm either wearing an Opeth or Children of Bodom shirt, with GH3 PJ's and Slippers.

Get at me. Room 155.

Keitaro

Ill be wearing a Steelers hines ward jersey(#86). Its a stitched jersey too. Brown hair, will be wearing jeans too. Falco dittos, on japes xD(J/K about the japes part)
K, I'm black and have waves all over my hair and I have a decently high pitch voice and scream KEITARO TIME consistently and will have a videocamera with me @ all times.

I'll be wearing a hoodie that's black and blue colored and my sneakers will have blue laces and are Nike. I also like to hug DMbrandon and Atomsk alot so if you see some black guy doing it it's prolly me.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
even though i HATE fighting gdorf in melee, id like to try a match samus v gdorf kage. actually we can just do it at my apartment lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
why is canada still posting lol, they should leave so they dont get to my place at like 5am lol. unless its not as long of a trip than i thought

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So I guess I'm going to this. I don't really have a teammate right now, but I'm sure something will get worked out. And I can't wait to play some people in Brawl and show off my TvC skillz. MMs in TvC for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom