• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
As an FYI, I'm the best Viewtiful Joe player in the nation. I even have secrets that I won't reveal at this tourney.

Get at me!

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
why is canada still posting lol, they should leave so they dont get to my place at like 5am lol. unless its not as long of a trip than i thought
Lol, it's not that far. Since Ally can't leave highschool cause he has an exam I think, we'll probably be leaving at 4 pm EST. I just decided to skip my english class since we're not doing anything anyway. Also Chibosempai we need to have ROB friendlies or perhaps a MM? I hope we all get far with the killing machine, my goal is to destroy the most mks I can. ;)

Romo2Owens

Smash Rookie
There's no way I could get there later than 11:30am and still get to play in singles correct? I work on saturday and I cant take it off since I am on a 3 month assessment (just got the job 2 weeks ago). It pays too good for me to risk getting let go

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
12:30pm is just the deadline for doubles. we will continue to run singles signups a lil after that, till like 1:30

Romo2Owens

Smash Rookie
12:30pm is just the deadline for doubles. we will continue to run singles signups a lil after that, till like 1:30
****, I'm still screwed. I think I could do pretty good too. Not win it or anything, but I'm sure I could give a couple people a run for their money.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Chilbo, If i bring an SD card can I put it in some wiis i play on and save gameplays to it? Also, everyone I MM'd or mm'd me. I just went to the bank and got 50$ in 1's so I have some extra. 3$ vs my snake or rob. Just come and ask. As i am leaving soon

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
****, I'm still screwed. I think I could do pretty good too. Not win it or anything, but I'm sure I could give a couple people a run for their money.
what time do u think ul be there
if ur gonna be a lil after that u can call ahead. singles wont start till def after that, but thats when im closing signups to start makin pools

Chilbo, If i bring an SD card can I put it in some wiis i play on and save gameplays to it? Also, everyone I MM'd or mm'd me. I just went to the bank and got 50$ in 1's so I have some extra. 3$ vs my snake or rob. Just come and ask. As i am leaving soon
il have my sd card to put unlimited replays on w/e wii's that want it as per rules in the first post. i trust u, but i just kind of have to keep it standard. just copy over the gct file i have on my card to urs at my place the night b4 and u can use ur card

Romo2Owens

Smash Rookie
what time do u think ul be there
if ur gonna be a lil after that u can call ahead. singles wont start till def after that, but thats when im closing signups to start makin pools

il have my sd card to put unlimited replays on w/e wii's that want it as per rules in the first post. i trust u, but i just kind of have to keep it standard. just copy over the gct file i have on my card to urs at my place the night b4 and u can use ur card
I don't get out of work until 2 and I have to drive down there so I'd imagine I wouldnt get there until waaaay after the singles round 1 started. I definitely wanna go but I really cant miss work. I wish it started later in the evening because I could then make it

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't get out of work until 2 and I have to drive down there so I'd imagine I wouldnt get there until waaaay after the singles round 1 started. I definitely wanna go but I really cant miss work. I wish it started later in the evening because I could then make it
lol this is funny

cause chibo keeps saying "just call ahead and you can make it after work"

but this guy keeps saying different reasons as to why he cant make it, when clearly he can

:laugh:

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Keitaro, if I can get in touch with Dazwa I'm gunna have him buy TvC off you, just gotta figure out what hacks need to be on my Wii. Just a heads up.

Romo2Owens

Smash Rookie
lol this is funny

cause chibo keeps saying "just call ahead and you can make it after work"

but this guy keeps saying different reasons as to why he cant make it, when clearly he can

:laugh:
What the hell are you talking about? He said signups would go to 1:30. I get outta work at 2 and it's a four and half hour drive to get there. I probably won't be there til 6:30 or 7. I'd imagine that'd be way too late. Correct me if I'm wrong?

M@v

Subarashii!
Im getting into philly around 10:30ish tonight. Ill be waiting outside the venue door tomorrow before it opens don't worry :D

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Im getting into philly around 10:30ish tonight. Ill be waiting outside the venue door tomorrow before it opens don't worry :D
just tellin you, greyhound buses take longer than they say. we prolly not gonna arrive until like 11:30-ish =/

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yo chibo whats going on with that cheesestake thing tonight? Our crew is going over klo's to play the people she housing but we might stop by if we don't go to this party tonight.

And in case no one seen my last post i will be bringing TVC,Naruto EX 3,And Bleach Vs Crusade. I'll also be bringing everything i need to hack wii's and i'll have blanks if people want there own copies!!!! Just toss me 10$ for the game itself. Thats it(lol i need mm money!) And i'll also have my pandora battery if anyone needs their psp hacked!! DIssidia FTW YESSIR!!!

Lol i know im not even going to get out of pools and im so hyped!!!

I'll have about 10$ starting out for 1$ mm's. If i win some money i'll keep it going lol. I'll do any mm that don't involve mk,dedede or snake. I just hate playing them and i know im going to play them enough in the tournament. No reason to waste money fighting them lol.

Im really interested in my peach vs any diddy mm. As a diddy main i hate dittos so i need practice going against him. Also any low tiers mm are fine with me as im trying to get as much practice with my PT as i can for the low tier tournament.

And again any females going? Im side betting any female vs klo 1$. LMAO!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I can bring a TV... But I don't want to carry it from the car to the venue =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom