• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4nace

Smash Ace
If anyone is looking to do some friendlies tonight, i'll be on campus around the venue. I'm not sure if our Lounge 101(where alot of people play smash) is open, but i need some practice.

d4nace on AIM.

Romo2Owens

Smash Rookie
So chibi can I still play? I'd def show up but I won't get there til six or seven. I told my girl we going but I never got confirmation

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Hopefully i don't play people in my crew in pools. I swear that would be so gay! Chibo don't let this happen. lol
Tio takes care of that, and besides, there's gonna be like 32 initial pools I think.

And, if you're not going to whatever party you're talking about and you do go down to the cheesesteak thing, lemme know and gimme a ride down there.

And I may or may not come down to KayLo's place. I'm leaning towards yes, I dunno yet.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Tio takes care of that, and besides, there's gonna be like 32 initial pools I think.

And, if you're not going to whatever party you're talking about and you do go down to the cheesesteak thing, lemme know and gimme a ride down there.

And I may or may not come down to KayLo's place. I'm leaning towards yes, I dunno yet.
Well if u going with us you better get your *** over here. It's 5.22 and we leaving around 6. She told us yesterday there was going to be 10-13 people coming. But suppo sedly the truck with 7 of them are still in new york and they haven't even left yet.

It's me man!! Mpire! Yo it's been so long LOL
LMAO. Yo whatsup. Are u coming to this? You better! My diddy is way WAY better now!! And my peach is getting up there! Actually i need a teammate!!! You interested?

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
ok so the magemobile is headed out pretty soon, we gotta wait for daz and fatal to show up (hopefully around 6), and then we'll head out for the 5 hour drive. cross fingers for no traffic lol

Romo2Owens

Smash Rookie
Well if u going with us you better get your *** over here. It's 5.22 and we leaving around 6. She told us yesterday there was going to be 10-13 people coming. But suppo sedly the truck with 7 of them are still in new york and they haven't even left yet.

LMAO. Yo whatsup. Are u coming to this? You better! My diddy is way WAY better now!! And my peach is getting up there! Actually i need a teammate!!! You interested?
I want to really bad. I'm just trying to make sure it's ok with chibi that I show up so late. I just got hired by this federal credit union so I can't take days off. And I def believe you. I had stopped playing for four months but even if I didn't I still think you're better than me now. And yes I'm very interested as long as I'm in!

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
If ppl need housing I am still housing at the hotel since a person or 2 dropped out...im me if u want it...btw its 10 bucks to stay

I am staying from SAT - Sunday

Anth0ny

Smash Master
This is going to be insane. Biggest tourny topic of all time is crazy.

I dunno if I missed it, but did Reflex end up getting his brakes fixed? Pleaseeeee tell me he's still coming.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
My friend SamuraiPanda is going to this, but he doesn't have a teammate. Is anyone here interested in teaming with him?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
He's traveling all the way from Michigan, which is a 10-hour trip one way. It'd be nice to have something concrete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom