• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i will MM anyone and everyone here for $1 that doesn't live in NJ, NY, or philly with a couple exceptions.

im more just looking for serious sets with everyone lol, lookin for some good recorded matches

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait for the live stream of this ;P

YEE!!!

edit: lol @ Gfaws ppl, xD TRUTH & MSAS... i can't believe ALLY and HOLY started there,
Gfaws boards were pretty awesome for brawl the months after it was released

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
$1 random ditto MMs with anyone except Spam and Azen. Best 2 of 3, one reset, all neutrals.

Get at me.

Edit: NO NINJALINK EITHER! XD
Random MM's FTW!!!! YESSSS!!! I got two so far.

omegablackmage- $5
theDoom- $1

Anyone else for any MM's at all? If I do bad at the tourney, I wanna at least break even playing MM's.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
any chance on revising the teams payouts? maybe something like

60%
25%
10%
5%

top 4 payouts? theres gonna be like, a bazillion teams, and tons of legit good teams. whoever gets 4th in teams would really be jipped considering the competition.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
any chance on revising the teams payouts? maybe something like

60%
25%
10%
5%

top 4 payouts? theres gonna be like, a bazillion teams, and tons of legit good teams. whoever gets 4th in teams would really be jipped considering the competition.
I agree. Someone made a banner for my team LOL :p.

My MM's that I can remember:
$50 - Bug - GW dittos
$20 - Seibrik - DDD vs IC's
Every marth vs my IC's - any amount
Ally - $10

Umm..crap I had like a million more but I forgot them lol.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
so bad luck keeps happening with bad luck
so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o.....

i need a partner AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please someone good......so we can make that money money money money money money money! :-)

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I'll $1 MM anyone, regardless of skill level, who doesn't play an annoying/gay character (read: no MK, DDD, Falco, Diddy, or Olimar). I realize the irony in that since I play ROB, but it's my definition and if you don't like it then don't MM me. Those are just the characters that aren't fun for me to play against and I don't want to waste my time.

Any takers? Free dollar!
I'll MM you!

DM, my Falco vs your GnW melee MM 10$?
Ew, no!

i will MM anyone and everyone here for $1 that doesn't live in NJ, NY, or philly with a couple exceptions.

im more just looking for serious sets with everyone lol, lookin for some good recorded matches
1$!! :D Let's do it!

I will MM anyone up to $20 especially if you play a gay char like meta, snake or olimar bc I love fighting against them.
I'll do 3 bucks with ya.

I agree. Someone made a banner for my team LOL :p.

My MM's that I can remember:
$50 - Bug - GW dittos
$20 - Seibrik - DDD vs IC's
Every marth vs my IC's - any amount
Ally - $10

Umm..crap I had like a million more but I forgot them lol.
That sig is AMAZING. :D

Also, I'll do a dollar set with ya.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll MM you!

Ew, no!

1$!! :D Let's do it!

I'll do 3 bucks with ya.

That sig is AMAZING. :D

Also, I'll do a dollar set with ya.
I would rather just do a friendly serious set :p. I don't like doing MM's under $5. If you want to for 5 then thats fine, otherwise I'll just make sure to remember to play a set with you :).
Hylian, I'll MM you Marth vs IC.
Sweet :). $5-$20?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Pride, Wolf vs Yoshi? $9001?

Hylian we had an mm :)

chibo we need to mm, no corneria/luigi's mansion this time :D

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I would rather just do a friendly serious set :p. I don't like doing MM's under $5. If you want to for 5 then thats fine, otherwise I'll just make sure to remember to play a set with you :).

Sweet :). $5-$20?
Probably just $5. I'll need to preserve enough to secure matches with other people. Unfortunately, it takes money just to get people to play serious matches in this game. It's pretty sad.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Probably just $5. I'll need to preserve enough to secure matches with other people. Unfortunately, it takes money just to get people to play serious matches in this game. It's pretty sad.
I play serious matches regardless. Sometimes I play more aggressively than normal, or I'm particularly greedy, but it's mostly experimentation. If you just ask for a serious friendly, I'm more than willing to do it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom