• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
No. Samus is ****ing boring. play someone else.
as a fellow samus main in melee.... samus is quite fun i am sry she aint heavy enough for you to consistently combo

bomb drop combos = fun

recovery = fun ( long tho :( )

missles = fun

neutral b = funny when u get hit

up b out of shield = ******** funny

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
its alright dm, just pick falcon and combo my samus to death every stock, its not hard

uhg that video will never leave me lol. everyone will always remember it and it will always be brought back to haunt me in every thread. i need to get a good mk vid up lol

dmbrandon

Smash Master

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
its alright dm, just pick falcon and combo my samus to death every stock, its not hard

uhg that video will never leave me lol. everyone will always remember it and it will always be brought back to haunt me in every thread. i need to get a good mk vid up lol
i think more people know of dm's match but yours is just like **** u fail. Dm's is more like he got owned rather than him failing. they are both pretty funny tho.

also chibos match was 1 minute long which is one hell of a feat for a brawl match XD

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
yea atleast $500 for a teammate? kind of a crazy requirement. though it doesnt matter for me anyway, cause me and rogue got this!

iv only made like.... $150?
I guess. I'm sure I've made over a grand, easily...if anything, it shows he wants someone that plays often, and has proven himself often.

Rocann

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've made slightly over 500$ in money, and then if you count selling those guitars, I got nearly 600$, and that's just since November. So that's not a big deal and it seems like a fine requirement I guess <_<

and like I said diem, I would if I didn't already tell biglou I would team with him

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
it still would have been easier for him to just throw down a list of acceptable teammates for him, would have been faster adn less work than making all those requirements.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
For personal reference, so far I think the MM's I have planned are:

Me vs Yes! (respectively)
Z/S vs. Snake
Ike vs. Snake
MK vs. Snake
Marth vs. Snake
Ike vs. Wolf
Ike vs. Fox
Ike vs. Falcon
Ike vs. Wario
Z/S vs. Wario
Ganon vs. Falcon
Link vs. Falcon
$1 each lol

vs. Snakeee
vs. Inui
vs. Boss
vs. JCeaz
vs. lightxdream ? Not confirmed lol

I think like 3/5 or 2/3 $5 each for those

+Friendlies w/ Kadaj

ANY MORE?!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
$1 random ditto MMs with anyone except Spam and Azen. Best 2 of 3, one reset, all neutrals.

Get at me.

Edit: NO NINJALINK EITHER! XD

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
For personal reference, so far I think the MM's I have planned are:

Me vs Yes! (respectively)
Z/S vs. Snake
Ike vs. Snake
MK vs. Snake
Marth vs. Snake
Ike vs. Wolf
Ike vs. Fox
Ike vs. Falcon
Ike vs. Wario
Z/S vs. Wario
Ganon vs. Falcon
Link vs. Falcon
$1 each lol

vs. Snakeee
vs. Inui
vs. Boss
vs. JCeaz
vs. lightxdream ? Not confirmed lol

I think like 3/5 or 2/3 $5 each for those

+Friendlies w/ Kadaj

ANY MORE?!
We can play, as long as I'm allowed to decide between my Wario and PT for each game. $5?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'll $1 MM anyone, regardless of skill level, who doesn't play an annoying/gay character (read: no MK, DDD, Falco, Diddy, or Olimar). I realize the irony in that since I play ROB, but it's my definition and if you don't like it then don't MM me. Those are just the characters that aren't fun for me to play against and I don't want to waste my time.

Any takers? Free dollar!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
DM, my Falco vs your GnW melee MM 10$?

I'll $1 MM anyone, regardless of skill level, who doesn't play an annoying/gay character (read: no MK, DDD, Falco, Diddy, or Olimar). I realize the irony in that since I play ROB, but it's my definition and if you don't like it then don't MM me. Those are just the characters that aren't fun for me to play against and I don't want to waste my time.

Any takers? Free dollar!
Bowser vs ROB, best of 5

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

Any takers?
Free dollar!
That's what I read. I like free dollars. <3

Wario/PT okay for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom