• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So who is gonna win this
It's obvious.

Mew2King is not beatable in singles.

Well, of course there are going to be doubters because of NinjaLink's random upsets and people not being able to fathom his skill because of not playing him...but whatever.

$3000 on Mew2King. You can bet on the entire rest of the tournament. You on? :D

CO18

Smash Hero
I'll bet 400$ M2k loses at least 2 matches this tournament.

Any takers?

I have a feeling he won't win this though anyway.

People should already know im pyschic from gigs live feed.

Some Ike was down to a Dedede 3 stocks to 1 on pirate ship and I said he was going to come back due to a spike and Dedede getting bomb ***** by the ship.

What happens? Ike spikes Dedede then Dedede gets bomb ***** by the ship for 2 stocks.

Beware

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
M2k will not win this one...something bad is gonna happen and he's gonna lose...He'll actually make *several minutes of intense silence* A Mistake thus getting grabbed and losing a set to a jigglypuff player who he was initially sandbagging against because he knew nothing of jigglypuffs infinite on metaknight...then the same thing happens in losers*dramatic music plays* *leaves thread*

Rocann

Smash Lord
He'll actually make *several minutes of intense silence* A Mistake
I actually doubt that :( I have played him in winner's finals and grand finals of my last four tournaments and I have taken ONE GAME, and that was on FD, where he usually bans, but he didn't that time.

if anybody beats him it'll just make me feel bad about myself. I'm with inui on this one <_<

and no I'm not doing a teams money match vex <_< we haven't even really teamed and I'm saving money to MM other people in singles... you should ask someone before you put their $$$ on the line

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol, boss just **** him like you do other mks...i think ally will do well if he doesnt run into seibrik or azen or m2k early, i took a game off of m2k a couple of months and every other match i got him down to one stock, i've been relearning diddy for mks cuz my snake is brrh.....lol

Iwan

Smash Ace
Chibo, subtract a Wii from your total...can't make this after all :[

Can't take the car and my back up ride just totally.
Completely.
Bailed on me.

have fun guys. I'll be watching.

bajisci

Smash Ace
i need a ride to this :( anyone passing northeast jersey ish that can pick me up? ill pay for gas and **** and i dont need a ride back

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
dude it will be impossible to beat him with mario but if i do....im gonna do several laps around the venue......lol
you should never think that and use that word when it comes to anything...you got to go in and think that anything is possible, this last week b4 i come up for the tourney i was suppose to play every good player in florida, i had to miss the last tourney b4 this and i only got to play like two good players...but i still feel that i can do well when i come up there, just try to think positive about the tourney

boss8

Smash Hero
you should never think that and use that word when it comes to anything...you got to go in and think that anything is possible, this last week b4 i come up for the tourney i was suppose to play every good player in florida, i had to miss the last tourney b4 this and i only got to play like two good players...but i still feel that i can do well when i come up there, just try to think positive about the tourney
i always do....chill i will try lol i mean it will be hard...but whatever..if he does beat me i can just use this john...

(he's MK im Mario lolz)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol @ OOS players not being able to fathom Mew2King's current level of play

He will be winning this tournament, and it will not surprise me in the slightest if he doesn't lose a single match.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui all he said was that you shouldn't psyche yourself out and at least think it's possible, there's nothing wrong with that

edit: except for co18, HRNUT was joking <_<
You haven't lost to him literally ~100 times in Melee/Brawl tournaments in singles and teams and you don't play him a lot like I do. His skill level is nothing but a mystery to most of you. I don't even really understand how he does it.

Rocann

Smash Lord
You haven't lost to him literally ~100 times in Melee/Brawl tournaments in singles and teams and you don't play him a lot like I do. His skill level is nothing but a mystery to most of you. I don't even really understand how he does it.
that doesn't have anything to do with what I said, unless you think people really should just give up and not try versus him because he's too good

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yea, theres jones all over this thread. seriously, a DDD not good vs snake?!?!!? thats like an MK that sucks vs falcon. ive seen azen use ddd 5 times and he beat ally. time to step it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom