• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol at people who think wolf counters olimar ^_^ ask blackwaltz how it should be done. he tears wolf's apart.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
lol at people who think wolf counters olimar ^_^ ask blackwaltz how it should be done. he tears wolf's apart.
^-^ You got good hustle skills. If I didn't already know you were white, i'd swear you wer eblack. An di don't even camp THAT much, 40 minute sets don't appeal to me. I like melee to much to let that happen.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
^-^ You got good hustle skills. If I didn't already know you were white, i'd swear you wer eblack. An di don't even camp THAT much, 40 minute sets don't appeal to me. I like melee to much to let that happen.
I'm not white I'm arabic, and the matchup is nowhere near as bad as olimar players think. I'd rather use snake vs olimar than wolf.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
$3000 MM...only way to beat that.

If smash is still around when I'm 60, I'll MM with my retirement money.

And MM a match I KNOW I'll LOSE lol.

I'll money match M2K with my money for retirement, lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
how do u even pay for a $3000 MM? lol
do u write em a check? what if it bounces?
if so, i bet a funny *** comment was left in the memo section of the check lol

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
how do u even pay for a $3000 MM? lol
do u write em a check? what if it bounces?
if so, i bet a funny *** comment was left in the memo section of the check lol
Lol if the check bounces then you have the right to take them to court iirc. *Is 16 but has taken a **** ton of law classes*

I would also assume it's on the honor system. If you don't pay up, no one will ever mm you again and you'll pretty much be shunned

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
if I lost a $3000 MM
I wouldn't know what to do, I would........... well I would probably cry a lot.... I would have to get another job....... maybe a loan...... move in with my parents. I would rather just not think about it lol

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
i want this kind of stuff goin down at cot4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kUH-wSTzyzA

THREE THOUSAND DOLLAR MONEY MATCHES
jebus and I thought it was crazy seeing Justin Wong do a $1,000 MM in MvC (MvC1, not 2) at C3 that one time...

haha no one in the Melee tourney could focus because all the MvC guys were going insane...except we didn't see a tourney and we only saw one match going on with a huuuge crowd so we had no idea what was going on...

and then JWong lost >_>

and man watching Dark Prince made me realize that you CAN have worse trash talk than MD...

<3

^_^

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
toasty, step it up lol. genesis will cost u hundreds to get to, and this will cost no more than $100 lol.i havnt played u in forever. the ROB crew neeeeeeds you

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
toasty, step it up lol. genesis will cost u hundreds to get to, and this will cost no more than $100 lol.i havnt played u in forever. the ROB crew neeeeeeds you
Speaking of robs my gf crismas needs a good rob player.

Every time she has had a good rob player she has placed top 15 in 100+ ppl tournaments in teams.

For example

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=3946 - the sticker biz

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=3003 - ron/crismas

let me know if you have someone if not I will team with her but I want her to place well cause she RAPPESS XD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian, prepare to drink at least 24 cans of dr pepper a day.
HAhaha dude I've already drank more then that today lolololol.

We should get a stash of Dr Pepper for just us and be drinking it constantly at the tournament.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
THANK YOU.

If weather permits there should be like snowball fight MM's or crews or something.
IDk but I like snowball fights alot.
25$ snowball crew money match!!!!!! Tell xzax im whooping his 12 yr old ***!(If not in brawl then plz believe he getting a hefty snowball to the face!!!)

And any females going?? Im side betting 1-5$ money matches any girl vs klo!(she not going to know until the day of. lol she hates pressure)

And dotcom me and u who's funnier mm. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also i may need a partner. Don't really know yet.............. My partner might be teaming up with TUSM.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dr pepper tastes like medicine -.- how do you guys drink that **** lmao
Because we are amazing.
that's healthy for you : p
I know :(. I'm actually really healthy, aside from the Dr pepper lol. I've ran a marathon before :p. Took me 3 hours and 45 minutes and I placed 365th out of 8000something >_>.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If people want to give Atomsk and I money in teams, just come up to us and MM us for any sum of money if your team doesn't have Mew2King on it.

We're the 1.5th best team in the world! :)

I am currently housing 52 players for this tournament.

Get at me.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Because we are amazing.

I know :(. I'm actually really healthy, aside from the Dr pepper lol. I've ran a marathon before :p. Took me 3 hours and 45 minutes and I placed 365th out of 8000something >_>.
lol that's nuts.. I did half-marathon before too. A marathon would prob take me at least 5 hours to do though lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If people want to give Atomsk and I money in teams, just come up to us and MM us for any sum of money if your team doesn't have Mew2King on it.

We're the 1.5th best team in the world! :)

I am currently housing 52 players for this tournament.

Get at me.
Can I use Azen?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Do you guys realize that it has been just about a year exactly to when a lot of us first started playing brawl?!? This is like the one year anniversity tournament of Brawl... A way to see how far the game has come and developed in one year. EPIC

However I just wanted to point out something. Last time I remember being this hyped about something was when Brawl was coming out. Checking the forums every day, getting all hyped up.. It was crazy!!! But what also comes to mind was the HUGE dissappointment I felt after finding out the final character selection list... Remember that? The game was beautiful fun etc but we felt soooo disappointed because we hyped it up sooooo much. So just to warn people not to get toooo excited about this because it will be over way too soon and it might not be EVERYTHING everyone was hoping for leaving us feeling slighty depressed.... Debby Downer post, I know... lol

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This is the culmination of everything good that has happened as a result of this year of Brawl's existence.

I expect to have as much fun as possible. This tournament should be everything~!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
rules update:

we were unable to get crowd management wrist bands, so we are instead using personalized notecards.
you will get one when you pay the venue fee. you must flash this card to whoever is at the reg desk whenever you enter the venue.

please read the rules and regulations section of the first post for all rules in effect at this tourney.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
haha exactly Genesis is going to cost me hundreds [I'm saving up 600 because I'm staying in Cali for a WEEK after Genesis] but I'm also going to see Robin Williams in March and we got crazy *** seats to make the event as epic as possible [$160]...and plus my car insurance sky rocketed after someone drove me off the road and the damage to my car ended up being my fault since we don't know who the person was [it went up AN ADDITIONAL $150 PER MONTH] sooooo I won't be traveling anymore until Genesis (hah unless someone pays my way to VGBootcamp lmao).

I don't think we've played...SINCE MAY?!?! WOW :(

and yeah my ROB's been slippin, but I'm bringin it back, no worries =D
Dr pepper tastes like medicine -.- how do you guys drink that **** lmao
this.
HAhaha dude I've already drank more then that today lolololol.
Hylian, and anyone who can relate to what he said.....................please, don't get diabetes :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom