• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thumbs it looks like we are going to be teaming baby <3

Also my PSP and DS are still for sale, low prices! =]
No

daaaamn thumbs ill do that teams mm. they dont know our average team placing is 2nd.
LOL let's make it at least $10 a person. We're only gonna get one team mm out of them once we completely annihilate them.

lol at this Dr. Pepper off. Thats gonna be seriously disgusting seeing that much Dr. get drank.
Agreed

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
PRE-REGISTRATION ENDS ON FRIDAY AT 11:00AM EST

remember, pre-reg'ing will not enter you in the bracket, as that will all be done with standard signups at the venue itself. pre-registration helps me gather information about you before hand, most noteably your crew, state, etc to help ensure accurate seeding to make sure you don't play certain people in your pools.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
dont put me in a death pool please, well im not worried if i get m2k as i will destroy him in pools...>_> anyways i cant wait to fight some of the best as inui would say it...I cant really think that their are better D3s than what we have in florida, guess ill find out...oh and definitely many MM with marth mains and many others

HYPE!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
dont put me in a death pool please, well im not worried if i get m2k as i will destroy him in pools...>_> anyways i cant wait to fight some of the best as inui would say it...I cant really think that their are better D3s than what we have in florida, guess ill find out...oh and definitely many MM with marth mains and many others

HYPE!!
Atomsk is probably the only better Dedede out there, lol.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
then i have to play atomsk then, ive been building my game around beating D3 since he's so **** dominant in this **** state lol...inui i might do bad in our MM but ill still MM you, ive been a little off of my mk game lately >_> but i do expect to beat your snake with my mk lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
25$ snowball crew money match!!!!!! Tell xzax im whooping his 12 yr old ***!(If not in brawl then plz believe he getting a hefty snowball to the face!!!)

And any females going?? Im side betting 1-5$ money matches any girl vs klo!(she not going to know until the day of. lol she hates pressure)

And dotcom me and u who's funnier mm. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also i may need a partner. Don't really know yet.............. My partner might be teaming up with TUSM.
Yo, I already got a partner. I think AC said we should team just because our compatibility was higher.

And, unless KayLo isn't reading these threads, wouldn't she see the proposed MM's before the tourney? Either way, it ain't my money.

Speaking of MM's, still looking for some Random Money Matches. Gotta love unpredictability.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Back Up Housing

Is There Anyone Else That Can House About 5 Da Members For This Just In Case Something Wacky Happens With The Housing Situation With Benjamin. Da Would Really Like To Go To This So I Am Looking For A Back Up Play For Us To Go To.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
you reminded me we got mm's xD just yell out YES! or look for someone in a snake/big boss costume

so it's
me vs you respectively
snake vs wolf
wolf vs snake
wolf ditto
FALCON DITTO!

you suck at footstooling.
ughhh...do i really have to yell out YES! ?? LOL
yea im down for all of those MM

falcon dittos??? i dont even play falcon haha...last tourny i went to there was a room of ppl MMin each other in falcon dittos and this 1 dude was ****** every1...and i MM him for the hell of it in falcon dittos and somehow won? LOL...hes just a character with nothing special about him...easy to pick up...just grab and AAA and Uair whatnot lol

but yea i'll falcon ditto for $1 :-P

Lobos

Smash Master
If you're going to do any kind of pride match, you do it for b*tch-ups @ Lobos. 3 b*tch ups are the normal.

B*tch-Up - after coming up from a push-up, you make eye contact with the Winner and say, "I am your b*tch."
Lol seems kinda dirty but we'll see......

So Pride matches:

Dotcom
Gonzo
Kadaj
Divinokage
Clai

Anyone else?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Falcon is the best character hush your mouth :D

ya my smash name is yes xD um...i'll prolly be hanging around eazy and keitaro if u know them.

edit: stupid active forum...this is for candy.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Falcon is the best character hush your mouth :D

ya my smash name is yes xD um...i'll prolly be hanging around eazy and keitaro if u know them.

edit: stupid active forum...this is for candy.
i have no idea how they look like LOL
just ask any MD/VA person to point out CANDY and they should know where i am....im usually next to boss or korn or ck or my brother lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom