• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Will there be friendly TVs? I wanna play everyone a lot! I don't really care about the tourney lolllz.

every tv at the tourney will be open for friendlies if not being used for a tourney except for the 2 MM tvs will be solely for MMs. the only time friendly tvs will def not be on is during any kind of pools, so ppl are forced to get stuff done fast lol. faster u finish ur pools, faster u can all play friendlies.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
loool, so many jones!! they used to have a flavor called "Pink" that was soo good, but they like, discontinued it or something

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
it just means m2k barely uses him

i DESTROYED m2k's simple rob and simple luigi to where i made him quit the match :p

boss8

Smash Hero
there is no such thing as character advantages on any other character.....but whatever....i'll let you all continue arguing about your high tier whorelyness....

i pray to god if not me then SOMEONE!!! ANYONE!!! who doesnt use...

mk
DDD
falco
snake

please make top 5.....im begging you......

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
lol @ OOS players not being able to fathom Mew2King's current level of play

He will be winning this tournament, and it will not surprise me in the slightest if he doesn't lose a single match.
I hope I take more than a single game off of him this tournament. :)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
uh Azen asked and Chibo should know...

My TV doesn't have sound, so if there's extra wii's not being used we can use mine for friendlies.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
My TV is mad ghetto and is only capable of being turned on my jamming a pen in the power thing cause the button's missing. It's fine once you actually get it on though lol, everything else works well. Would that be acceptable?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
My TV is mad ghetto and is only capable of being turned on my jamming a pen in the power thing cause the button's missing. It's fine once you actually get it on though lol, everything else works well. Would that be acceptable?
yup, its fine
(as long as u get it on for us lol)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I already told you guys; I'm going to win this tournament. I am armed with an unpredictable character, so I actually stand a decent chance.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I want to play tons of people in melee.

My Fox vs your whatever.

Go Go Go.

I'm actually pretty good ;)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I don't see how inui will look stupid. I'm the best player at brawl (at least tourney-threat wise) if I'm playing good and have a really good track record, so I have a better chance of winning than any other 1 single person. That doesn't mean I'll win because someone could just play better than me when it matters and win. The odds are better for me than any other 1 person though probably. Don't bet 3000 dollars on me though inui lol I'm not that confident.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I don't see how inui will look stupid. I'm the best player at brawl (at least tourney-threat wise) if I'm playing good and have a really good track record, so I have a better chance of winning than any other 1 single person. That doesn't mean I'll win because someone could just play better than me when it matters and win. The odds are better for me than any other 1 person though probably. Don't bet 3000 dollars on me though inui lol I'm not that confident.
If one is hedging their bets, Mew2King really is undeniably the best choice to bet on. I'm pretty sure there's no question about that.

Doesn't mean I'm not gonna beat him, though. :p

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice

your right besides remember when ken always won and then BAM PC chris then you. It is a matter of time before someone else becomes top ( not saying m2k will lose just a point ). I dunno I think its going to be great matches and I cant wait for my crew to come in full force.

BTW Enemy Controller would you guys like to do a friendly crew battle. I mean we ALL Know who will win but it would be nice.

Also EC + PE should ALL go out for food that night ADVENTURES IN FOODLaND!!

niko + Sebrick your invited cause i love u both:)

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yo I'm def gonna be playing some mad beast games in the hotel room like Super Mario World, Resident Evil 4, Zelda Ocarina, Zelda Link to the Past, Aladdin for SNES, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Donkey Kong Country 2, and a whole lot more. Maaaaaaaaad gaming up in the hotel, get *****. *cough* speedruns *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom