• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
Yo I'm def gonna be playing some mad beast games in the hotel room like Super Mario World, Resident Evil 4, Zelda Ocarina, Zelda Link to the Past, Aladdin for SNES, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Donkey Kong Country 2, and a whole lot more. Maaaaaaaaad gaming up in the hotel, get *****. *cough* speedruns *cough*

RE4 speed run oh **** thats crismas ...she will BEAST in that and Metal Gear Solid 1

me...sonic all dai:)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
beating someone once does not make them better. It's how good a person is overall. I'm afraid of lots of people, but I wouldn't say any one person right now is "better" overall.

and by overall I don't mean in playing all the characters because then Azen is clearly and undeniably the best, I only cared about playing a few chars in Brawl because I have no motivation to use othes. I might in the future but it's unlikely since I don't enjoy Brawl like I did Melee.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
give me a brawl tourney hes attended and not won

singles

and i mean a big tourney like cata4
learn 2 make points clear... we all know he's the best but what you're inferring from this post is that he cannot be beaten which i say is meatriding cuz it is, i've played m2k and no where in my mind do i think he's unbeatable i do know he's gotten better but stop making it seem as if the world will freeze if he loses a tourney.

Make your points clear and say what you mean

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
beating someone once does not make them better. It's how good a person is overall. I'm afraid of lots of people, but I wouldn't say any one person right now is "better" overall.
Its obvious that your scared to play me because i am too pro for you. Its ok you dont have to say my name. We all know i am the best here. lolz

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
there is no such thing as character advantages on any other character.....but whatever....i'll let you all continue arguing about your high tier whorelyness....

i pray to god if not me then SOMEONE!!! ANYONE!!! who doesnt use...

mk
DDD
falco
snake

please make top 5.....im begging you......
lol. ill try just for you boss

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
learn 2 make points clear... we all know he's the best but what you're inferring from this post is that he cannot be beaten which i say is meatriding cuz it is, i've played m2k and no where in my mind do i think he's unbeatable i do know he's gotten better but stop making it seem as if the world will freeze if he loses a tourney.

Make your points clear and say what you mean
he can be beaten

he has been beaten

hes still the best though

but its very rare that he does lose a tourney

and we all know this here. maybe not in FL, but everywhere else, yes.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Go DDD

LOL how unfair
It's not as unfair as it's usually made out to be.

It's still quite a pain, but Wario can do stuff to Dedede, too. Plus, regardless of Dedede's defense, if Wario gets ahead, he doesn't have to approach. :D

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
just pick snake, its not that hard........i just suck at the match sometimes, know this wario spot dodges and air dodges like 80 percent of the match so just bait the air dodge and punish, dont use shuttle loop unless you're 100% sure itll work i usually take reflex to last stock high percentage then i always mistakenly side b into a fart >_>, just dont do what i do and you'll be fine lol, play really patient as wario is a character that only looks to punish mistakes not to really fight, as far as i know i havent seen or fought an aggressive wario yet

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
just pick snake, its not that hard........i just suck at the match sometimes, know this wario spot dodges and air dodges like 80 percent of the match so just bait the air dodge and punish, dont use shuttle loop unless you're 100% sure itll work i usually take reflex to last stock high percentage then i always mistakenly side b into a fart >_>, just dont do what i do and you'll be fine lol, play really patient as wario is a character that only looks to punish mistakes not to really fight, as far as i know i havent seen or fought an aggressive wario yet
I'm pretty aggressive, we should get some matches in.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
My TV is mad ghetto and is only capable of being turned on my jamming a pen in the power thing cause the button's missing. It's fine once you actually get it on though lol, everything else works well. Would that be acceptable?
LOL I have the exact same thing. Thank god for my trusty pen :laugh:

Also, how did this become a discussion between the Snake DDD matchup? Seriously? Snake does not have an advantage. I'd say it's his worst matchup in the game. At least 55-45 for DDD, probably 60-40.

Just because Ally beat Atomsk does not mean Snake has an advantage in the matchup. As awesome as Atomsk is, let's not forget that Ally is a robot terrorist.

Also, Azen beat Ally with DDD. Azen doesn't even main, or afaik, secondary DDD. He's just extremely smart and used a counter character against Ally. And won.

tl;dr, DDD COUNTERS SNAKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom