• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Atomsk mains DDD. Azen does not. Like I said, as far as I know, Azen doesn't even secondary DDD. So when you whip out a character that you don't even main or secondary, as much as being a very smart player has to do with it, I believe that the fact that DDD is a counter to Snake is also an obvious factor why Azen won that set.
Man, it's Azen. noob.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Atomsk mains DDD. Azen does not. Like I said, as far as I know, Azen doesn't even secondary DDD. So when you whip out a character that you don't even main or secondary, as much as being a very smart player has to do with it, I believe that the fact that DDD is a counter to Snake is also an obvious factor why Azen won that set.
Well, if Atomsk's main lost in an advantageous match and Azen's simple-but-effective, not-as-good character won, that just proves absolutely nothing. Shouldn't Atomsk be better with the character to begin with, therefore, win the match, or at least do better than Azen? This just drags the nervousness/playing bad/sucking at the matchup thing in. It really states nothing more than the match being even.

But you're right. Now that I read my post, it was thought out pretty badly >_____>
I agree. I won't hold it against you, though.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
A 100% defensive Snake that camps the entire match, running away and causing "forthajooleye madoo" (explosions) all over the stage probably doesn't get grabbed. A Snake that doesn't get grabbed is a Snake that won't take much damage. A Dedede that can't grab a Snake is just a big fat target. At the smartest level of play, a Snake will know not to get grabbed because getting grabbed is very very bad. What can Dedede do at the highest level of play? Run and shield like he already has been doing?

Therefore, it is in my opinion that Snake beats Dedede badly, at the highest, smartest, and gayest level of play.

Class dismissed.

Edit: omg no mention of ally???? *world explodes*

Edit2: Thank you D1 for such an awesome phrase.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Sure thing, good sir.

I'll Falcon ditto MM you for a dollar. I need to get a little practice in with the Good Captain, though.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

dmbrandon

Smash Master
**** is way modded. I'll even throw on some ****ing games you want.

Star ocean? Dissidia?

Double post for great dollars.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
**** is way modded. I'll even throw on some ****ing games you want.

Star ocean? Dissidia?

Double post for great dollars.
I would buy it...

if I didn't already buy one off some guy from school that didn't know that modding a PSP was possible for $70 CAD :laugh:

Good luck selling your **** everyone. Hooray for mm monies

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
there is no such thing as character advantages on any other character.....but whatever....i'll let you all continue arguing about your high tier whorelyness....

i pray to god if not me then SOMEONE!!! ANYONE!!! who doesnt use...

mk
DDD
falco
snake

please make top 5.....im begging you......
I'll try. I have a fairly good shot at it. I love being underrated. Even my own state just realized I'm good on Saturday.
i cant cape a gordo :( nor a 9 hammer....i can cape a bomb but thats to unexpecting.....
You can cape Gordo, lulz. Also, you can turn G&W around so he 9s at nothing, then Fsmash him. And if Peach plucks a bomb, just spam cape, LOLs (j/k)

If you are staying at Inui's, or need a place to stay, please post here

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=219456

lamugi

Smash Lord
Polmex again reposting thiscuz its uneccesary and funny

THIS POLMEX!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uIqDgfx1cYQ&feature=related

This my ****in theme song...

I heard what lamugi told you boss...

Why you trippin? Cuz you knoow its the **** truth, i mean, the sky is blue right?

*** be hurtin son, bring your K&W lube

G regs *** be hurtin too...

An Inui's *** already hurtin...might as well petrude couple more inches

*****es
Edit/Delete Message

boss8

Smash Hero
Polmex again reposting thiscuz its uneccesary and funny

THIS POLMEX!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uIqDgfx1cYQ&feature=related

This my ****in theme song...

I heard what lamugi told you boss...

Why you trippin? Cuz you knoow its the **** truth, i mean, the sky is blue right?

*** be hurtin son, bring your K&W lube

G regs *** be hurtin too...

An Inui's *** already hurtin...might as well petrude couple more inches

*****es
Edit/Delete Message

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Phil....I dunno if my back can handle all that carrying?

I mean its okay doing it once per tourny, but now twice?

Jeez man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom