• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I know dude XD

I'm coming back down during spring break XDD

and hopefully, i'm bringing Bum XDDD

Rocann

Smash Lord
Man pools are going to be awesome. So much tough competition.
fixed :-D I can't wait

edit: atomsk for real what the hell. it has been gone over like 8 times that chibo has made barely any mistakes as a TO, and it has already been established what type of pools system will be run, so now you're just throwin out **** for no reason to the person hosting this tournament for everybody.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Atomsk and BUM together in MD again? Definitely gonna have to come play

Atomsk, I got better at teams rofl, I can team with Ike and get 7th at Planks out of some of the toughest competition in MD/VA, we took a game from azen and chu lol...but i remembered your words

"Tantalus, get better at teams"

M@v

Subarashii!
fixed :-D I can't wait

edit: atomsk for real what the hell. it has been gone over like 8 times that chibo has made barely any mistakes as a TO, and it has already been established what type of pools system will be run, so now you're just throwin out **** for no reason to the person hosting this tournament for everybody.
Heh...I want to play your olimar at this too. Btw are you coming to the State College tourney the 28th still?

Rocann

Smash Lord
you can not like him all you want, idk or have any clue about peoples' relationships and ****

but I know it's just blatant unprovoked disrespect to insult someone based on something (in this instance, the pools system) that has already been established as being a certain way

meh I have 200 words left to write in this report... I'm just frustrated in so many ways right now

edit: prolly not, mav. we can play all you want this weekend, though.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol i can't wait to come down there again XD

Andy with the amount Chibo bashes on Inui off of bull****, he is lucky I only just said that.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
lol i can't wait to come down there again XD

Andy with the amount Chibo bashes on Inui off of bull****, he is lucky I only just said that.
MD too goodz???? Well I think anywhere DK Smash/Turbo Gilman/Btree gather is a gonna be an awesome place

so that means philadelphia will be amazing

**PALMS**

Smash Rookie
I wanna fight Inui, Mexi, Ally, or M2K. Or anyone else who will give me a good challenge. Not if the first round at least though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol at PALMS, mexi will b there, dont worry
i CANT WAIT to see mexi vs reflex trainer ditto. EPIC EPIC EPIC

thx andyg

also, i dont really any beef with inui now. the stuff i say on the boards is no worse than what like spammer says :p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Goddd girls can be amazing sometimes...

That's all :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom