• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
With Niko's sold, I'm selling my PSP as well.

PSP + 4g mem stick.

135!!!

This includes Star Ocean2, and Final Fantasy Dissidia.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Anyone want to put $5 on Broken Arrow beating Inui+Atomsk in their teams MM?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Snow should be melted before this weekend hits, plus the temperature looks like its gonna be in the 50s during the day and high 30s at night. Its gonna be nice and sunny too.

I am taking on Pride matches! Loser must do 10 push ups right there on the spot and post (winners name) is better then him. ANY TAKERS!?!?!? This is for pride!
Bring it on, you will lose before you will know what happened to you! =)

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Lobos, do you main Toon Link? I'll take on your challenge, but only if I know I'm going up against a character that doesn't have a broken, stupid advantage on Ganondorf. There's no way I'm doing a pride match if I can't use ma boi Ganon, because what's the point of pride if I can't use my favorite character?

I'm really going to try to meet as many people as I can for this tournament and try to make a name for myself, even if I suck compared to most people here. I don't know any smashers outside of Philly in real life besides the few people I met at Inui's tournament last November, so I'm going to try and get as many friendlies in as possible and hope that you all think I'm a cool guy.

Chillin with people in Real life >>>>>>>>>>>>>Internetz forums

Lobos

Smash Master
Lobos, do you main Toon Link? I'll take on your challenge, but only if I know I'm going up against a character that doesn't have a broken, stupid advantage on Ganondorf. There's no way I'm doing a pride match if I can't use ma boi Ganon, because what's the point of pride if I can't use my favorite character?

I'm really going to try to meet as many people as I can for this tournament and try to make a name for myself, even if I suck compared to most people here. I don't know any smashers outside of Philly in real life besides the few people I met at Inui's tournament last November, so I'm going to try and get as many friendlies in as possible and hope that you all think I'm a cool guy.

Chillin with people in Real life >>>>>>>>>>>>>Internetz forums
Yes I main TL. BEST TL ON THE EC get at me Jash!

So Pride matches:

Dotcom
Gonzo
Kadaj
Divinokage
Clai

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Clai, MM ur Ganon vs My Kirby???
I'm not sure how much money I'll bring for MM's and/or how you'll be able to find me to carry out this money match, but sure, I'll do it.

You mind after the Ganon MM, we have a Kirby ditto MM? Not sure if you know this or not, but I've been playing Kirby and Ganon side by side since the beginning. It will definately be interesting.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ATTN: NinjaLink

I want a $10 RCMM with you 3/5 on the live stream. You say you've never lost one, and I plan to change that.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
My jiggs is too good. Everybody on the livestream chat is going to be rooting for me when i pull the puffball out of nowhere during a tourny match.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Haha it's cool Niko. And Doom and Dmbrandon I'd take that teams match with G-reg if he's up for it as well.

edit-Hylian what's RCMM?
RCMM = Random Character Money Match.

I do them at every tournament I go to.

Anyone is free to challenge me to a RCMM. $5 and above please. Just walk up and ask me.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
I'm not sure how much money I'll bring for MM's and/or how you'll be able to find me to carry out this money match, but sure, I'll do it.

You mind after the Ganon MM, we have a Kirby ditto MM? Not sure if you know this or not, but I've been playing Kirby and Ganon side by side since the beginning. It will definately be interesting.
yeah sounds good

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
If you're going to do any kind of pride match, you do it for b*tch-ups @ Lobos. 3 b*tch ups are the normal.

B*tch-Up - after coming up from a push-up, you make eye contact with the Winner and say, "I am your b*tch."

Gichan

Smash Champion
@ Dark Peach: If you want one you can buy one.

@ Kadaj: These shirts are not a joke. My girlfriend made these, went through a lot. NO, I will not MM, I am not at a high enough level. And another thing, if I won this supposed MM, these shirts are NOT worth $5.

Anyone interested in buying t-shirts, there are four designs available right now, for these things aren't cheap to make. Designs are; MK, Peach, Snake, and Captain Falcon. The shirts are only $15

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
How about a Sonic ditto mm Hylian? And maybe a Diddy one too if I feel like it
Sonic is one of the characters I'm horrible with :/.

I'll play you in a few diddy dittos though probably not for money as they are pretty stupid.

DM: I don't give up any match before it happens. I'm the one making the challenge and there is a reason for that. If you think I'm gonna lose that's fine, but I'm confident enough. Either way it will be very fun. I love challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom