• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I already won in our Bo5 that he proposed, I don't need to play him again 3 weeks after that.

I already won in our Bo5 that you proposed. I don't need to play you 3 weeks after that.
You already know what I am gonna say about this. So I am not even gonna get into it.

Also, Deal was it was suppose to be broadcasted and recorded. What we did were friendlies and means nothing to the deal. I was hoping this time it be broadcasted and with money on the line. That would show who is better. The money that people bet on us, nobody won or lose money cause they deal was not official.

To be honest I think you are just making an excuse to not play me again for some odd reason. But w/e. All I asked was for a 2 buck MM and you making excuses.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Please, please, don't turn this into yet another Dark.Pch vs NikoK drama thread. It's getting really old.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There is no drama here. i'm just asking questions and just saying. i'm calm here nor close to getting pissed. He does not want to play me so It's done.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Niko K vs Drk. Peach should happen again. Either way, I still think Niko will win. Although, Niko should let drk. P have a rematch, three weeks is a difference, it maaayy change.
Niko K x3

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
There is no drama here. i'm just asking questions and just saying. i'm calm here nor close to getting pissed. He does not want to play me so It's done.
Ill play a mm if you would like. I wouldn't give you a hard time about winning or losing. I just like playing new people, especially ones with more unique mains.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
A ditto MM, especially a Peach ditto MM hardly shows who the better player is. And you guys need to relax seriously
I remember a time when I had a quarrel with all the ganon players in melee... =P In which in the end, ended everyone just having lots of fun.

You guys need to lay off the testosterone or Estrogen or wtv lol. Just have fun ftw.

Also, I'm gonna **** all of you, the warrior will come and show you the greatest battles! lol.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Holy **** I can't believe this is gonna hit 300 pages. Maybe even 400 if we get excited enough lol

cot4 get hypeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
candy I"ll be playing everyday this week starting weds for this :)

drk. peach im just telling him to mm you. (when I said for him to mm me I was talking about with my marth lol)

yo niko if I beat you in the mm you have to mm drk. peach on live stream deal?
Oh ok. that is what throw me off. And honestly, if he does not want too, then he dosent. Now he act all cocky Hmm, alrightplacing better than me at this but when it comes to a live stream MM for all the world to see over 2 bucks, he gives me some Peach ditto excuse. If he honestly thought he could take me out he except and just take my money. It's human nature in the world of smash if I am correct

Anyway I just asked cause I thought it be fun. And I love Peach dittos. Also people wanted to see this broadcasted/recorded. Also the bets can take place Officially on me Vs him. Players put money on the table as to who would win and people watch. Well so much for some fun.

Aside from this, I am a lil shook about this tourny to begin with, so Niko is the last thing on my mind. Last 2 ECRC I did bad. I can never go in confident or happy like I can really do it. I always screw up. idk what to do anymore. I'm just gonna stay quite in all my games, win or lose. like I have no soul or something.

Ill play a mm if you would like. I wouldn't give you a hard time about winning or losing. I just like playing new people, especially ones with more unique mains.
Hmm. Well alright. My Peach vs your what?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Oh ok. that is what throw me off. And honestly, if he does not want too, then he dosent. Now he act all cocky Hmm, alrightplacing better than me at this but when it comes to a live stream MM for all the world to see over 2 bucks, he gives me some Peach ditto excuse. If he honestly thought he could take me out he except and just take my money. It's human nature in the world of smash if I am correct

Anyway I just asked cause I thought it be fun. And I love Peach dittos. Also people wanted to see this broadcasted/recorded. Also the bets can take place Officially on me Vs him. Players put money on the table as to who would win and people watch. Well so much for some fun.

Aside from this, I am a lil shook about this tourny to begin with, so Niko is the last thing on my mind. Last 2 ECRC I did bad. I can never go in confident or happy like I can really do it. I always screw up. idk what to do anymore. I'm just gonna stay quite in all my games, win or lose. like I have no soul or something.

Hmm. Well alright. My Peach vs your what?
I main sonic and diddy. Are you cool with sonic vs peach? We can do $1-$3. I dont care. I just dont like going above 3 on one person ya know?

zaf

Smash Lord
THANK YOU.

If weather permits there should be like snowball fight MM's or crews or something.
IDk but I like snowball fights alot.
omfg

we did this at cat4.

canada vs boss and his crew.

i even think slikvik was there

canada *****

we will **** at this too at cot4, we do this everyday allday

Lobos

Smash Master
Snow should be melted before this weekend hits, plus the temperature looks like its gonna be in the 50s during the day and high 30s at night. Its gonna be nice and sunny too.

I am taking on Pride matches! Loser must do 10 push ups right there on the spot and post (winners name) is better then him. ANY TAKERS!?!?!? This is for pride!

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Snow should be melted before this weekend hits, plus the temperature looks like its gonna be in the 50s during the day and high 30s at night. Its gonna be nice and sunny too.
IDk cuz like the way **** looking right now outside. We STILL might have enough. Aslo i'm looking for a doubles partner, i play Olimar and as long as you don't blow i'll probably team with you....

Lobos:
I am taking on Pride matches! Loser must do 10 push ups right there on the spot and post (winners name) is better then him. ANY TAKERS!?!?!? This is for pride!
I'll do this.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
HAHAHAHAA.. hide the XZAX!!

-random-

Peach dittos are fun. i would go to a nearby brawl tournament just to do Peach dittos.
Heck yea. Most fun I have in this broken game. We gotta ditto again sometime. Our last dittos were a blast.

I prefer best of 3 but best of 5 is fine.
Well you can choose, best of 3 or 5?

Lobos

Smash Master
IDk cuz like the way **** looking right now outside. We STILL might have enough. Aslo i'm looking for a doubles partner, i play Olimar and as long as you don't blow i'll probably team with you....

Lobos:
I'll do this.
Anyone else!?!?!

Also if you don't know my face, I'll be the only guy there with the Hori classic controller.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace

accepted! but when the loser does the pushups after every pushup he has to say "insert other players name" is better!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lmao, there's gonna be like, an auction on the side selling PSPs and shirts. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom