• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
ughhh Bananas.. I think I have come up with a solution to them.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Everyone is just stealing my ideas, except I desperately need the money.

PM me if interested :p 8GB Memory Stick Duo, PSP Slim, Modded with CFW 5.00 m33-2.

I'll throw in a 13-1 external card reader for free.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Alright, since everyone is in teh selling mood, I'm coming to this so homeboys if you are interested in cheap awesome shirts, http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=205604 . Click that link, those shirts are $15. I won't be setting up a table but I'll be there wearing the white Falcon shirt and black jeans.

Post or pm me (preferably pm) to see if there is interest. I'll post again in a couple of pages the same ****.

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
Everyone is just stealing my ideas, except I desperately need the money.

PM me if interested :p 8GB Memory Stick Duo, PSP Slim, Modded with CFW 5.00 m33-2.

I'll throw in a 13-1 external card reader for free.
niko ghol it for me i miht get iot

Niko_K

Smash Master
My modded PSP and DS are mint and work fine, chargers included of course, lower price FTW, its just business~
Does your modded psp have an 8GB memory stick and come with a 13-1 card reader?

Mine does.

$150 takes it. Lowest price. I need money for this tournament.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
You're the first Diddy I ever fought in tournament. That was also in NOVEMBER. I've made a noticeable improvement since then, and as Brandon said, I'm much better in teams.

You think you don't play this game a lot? I live in a super isolated hick town in New Jersey and I'm 15 years old. I can't drive anywhere. The closest Smasher to me with a car and free time is Kai, who lives an hour and 15 minutes away. I ONLY play this game on weekends in tournament. Maybe a few warmup friendlies, but I probably play Brawl less than you.

By the way, dmbrandon is FAR better than you.
i feel like this argument is about who can john more

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I legitimately lost to Thumbs. He just knew the match better. I'm not johning, I'm giving a clear statement of what happened. I did get killed by stupid **** in the matches too, but I'm not whining about that. There are no johns at all in my post.

ErKen

Smash Cadet
Does your modded psp have an 8GB memory stick and come with a 13-1 card reader?

Mine does.

$150 takes it. Lowest price. I need money for this tournament.
Mine doesn't have that fancy 13-1 card reader voodoo no but it is only 130 with a 2 gb memory card, case and charger.

20 dollar value son to be able to play some badarse games and listen to mad music, you just trying to through out terms to make your **** sound better.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Last time I checked 8GB is worth a lot more.

Someone please buy my PSP so I have money for this event xD

PSP Slim Modded with CFW 5.00 M33-2
8GB Memory Stick Duo
13-1 Card Reader

$150.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'd like to see the mm between you and G-reg LOL

IN FACT why don't him and I team to do your 2 vs 1 mm that you're so sure you'll win and kill two birds with one stone. Up for it g-reg? His three stocks to our combined four.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm awful. :D

mmplz, sir. That snake of yours is soooo much better than my superknight.

I lol'd.

psp with 4g m33-3, and everything set for game downloads. 140 ^_^
I'm selling mine with an 8gb stick and everything set for game downloads, plus a 13-1 card reader for 150 :)

dmbrandon

Smash Master
IN FACT why don't him and I team to do your 2 vs 1 mm that you're so sure you'll win and kill two birds with one stone. Up for it g-reg? His three stocks to our combined four.
Indeed. I'll put up 10 you each put up 5. 2/3, normal stages , no planking.

Livestream as well. So the world can watch my arrogance grow.

I'm selling mine with an 8gb stick and everything set for game downloads, plus a 13-1 card reader for 150 :)
BAH!!! he wins.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Once again, anyone interested in shirts look at this thread : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=205604 . They are $15 each. I'll look at this thread later.

and btw, blackanese, I ****ing LOVE your sig, too funny!!!!!!

**** I thought this would be at the top of the next page, gay...
Yes, I'm interested in the bowser shirt if I can see it first because the first post implies theres a bowser shirt complete

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
sry Hylian, Boss And Inui But I Am Out Of Cash Right Now. I Cant Mm. Something Came Up
I Hope We Can Still extreme Friendly and Have That Count.
EXTEME FRIENDLIES!!!!

I like this phrase and will use it from now on.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'll also take Fox vs. Jiggs for a buck. Maybe Falcon and Sonic vs. Jiggs for a buck each too.

Thumbs, shut up. It's from November, and remember, you're not supposed to care about Brawl, right? If we fight in tourney, let that determine who's better or whatever.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yes, I'm interested in the bowser shirt if I can see it first because the first post implies theres a bowser shirt complete
Sorry, there is a design for each char BUT there is not a shirt yet because I am teh poors son. But when we make sales we purchase the next design. For now there is only Peach, Metaknight, Snake, and Captain Falcon. Sorry about that homes, if there was a Bowser one I'd jump on that **** to, Bowser is teh sex.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Anyone up for some doubles MM's?
Your gonna be facing me and HolyNightmare
well do bo3 or bo5 but only up to $5 per person :)
this is mostly like practice before the doubles tourny starts to warm up and whatnot since friendlies isnt as good as MM's for tourny practice IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom