• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Omni, you're weak. Mi, you guys do need to step it up. If you don't come, midwest crew wont exist.
umm **** you :) i have a test on monday and i just realized how much the trip would cost and i dont have that money.its mostly because of the test though.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I have a midterm this Thursday and next Monday. I have also had a cold for the last 4 days.

However, the money thing I can understand.

EDIT: wait...its mostly because of school?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Besides the livefeed are any other matches being recorded? If you guys want. I can bring my laptop to record matches too. It has enough space to record EVERY single match that will happen lol.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Ditching... NJ players... for thumbs...

Advil. please.
lol @ you. I beat Doom in tourny so don't pretend like he's better than me just cause he's an NJ player. Man, if you think he's good I cannot imagine how much you must suck. I can't wait to play you at this. The best part is I won't even care if you beat me because that will just mean you were right in all your trash talking and cockiness. But if you lose, I am gonna laugh my *** off, especially since you've probably devoted your life to this game.

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
lol @ you. I beat Doom in tourny so don't pretend like he's better than me just cause he's an NJ player. Man, if you think he's good I cannot imagine how much you must suck. I can't wait to play you at this. The best part is I won't even care if you beat me because that will just mean you were right in all your trash talking and cockiness. But if you lose, I am gonna laugh my *** off, especially since you've probably devoted your life to this game.
.......ouch thumbs lol
can I get some friendlies in against you?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ouch.
also, yeaaaa i can go to this now! teams is gonna be... meta knight :laugh:
since i'm not doing singles... i'm going to get in a lot of mms. anyone ? :D

dmbrandon

Smash Master
You beat doom almost 2 months ago. You quit, he got better. And in teams, I can assure you he's above whatever skill you have.

As for devotion? Ask my crew how much I play.

And I will be right. I'm very rarely not, you mook. Don't forget, I'm gonna trash you in this, then beat you in melee.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i think you should do top 3 for doubles pools too. I mean, if you have 16 pools for doubles and take top 3 out of all of them, theres 48 teams right there. thats what you wanted for your final bracket right, 48 teams?

16 pools of 6 also covers your estimate pretty much of teams, since that would be 96 teams.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
.......ouch thumbs lol
can I get some friendlies in against you?
Sure

ouch.
also, yeaaaa i can go to this now! teams is gonna be... meta knight :laugh:
since i'm not doing singles... i'm going to get in a lot of mms. anyone ? :D
It's been forever since we've played. We must get some friendlies in.

You beat doom almost 2 months ago. You quit, he got better. And in teams, I can assure you he's above whatever skill you have.

As for devotion? Ask my crew how much I play.

And I will be right. I'm very rarely not, you mook. Don't forget, I'm gonna trash you in this, then beat you in melee.
You're probably right, me not playing for almost a month while practicing Melee the entire time might give Doom the advantage, but I'm pretty sure I'd beat him again with the small amount of practice I'll get this week. In teams? lol you haven't seen me in teams so you have no idea what you're talking about.

Whatever amount you play is exponentially greater than the amount of time I play. You probably play a lot, what else would warrant your over confidence and massive **** talking all the time?

And yes, I forgot we will mm lots in Melee. lmao I'm gonna have more fun wrecking you in that. Holy **** I can't wait to zero to death your *** and take your money.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I already sent Lain a message but I may be able to pick up MI in my car. I'd be coming from Ohio though so it'd be a bit out of my way, message me if you need a ride.

Also, in case MI doesn't want/ can't afford/ whatever. If you're from Ohio or western PA PM me if you need a ride. I'm coming from Akron Ohio and my car only has 2 confirmed people in it right now.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
thumbs you need to quit with the "i havent been playing" johns. lots of people play just as much as you, if not less, and perform way better you cant even blame it on being rusty. i dont even own a wii and ive only played at tourneys in the past month.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i think you should do top 3 for doubles pools too. I mean, if you have 16 pools for doubles and take top 3 out of all of them, theres 48 teams right there. thats what you wanted for your final bracket right, 48 teams?

16 pools of 6 also covers your estimate pretty much of teams, since that would be 96 teams.
im already doing a 48 person singles bracket but didnt kno about the doubles. with 32 being promoted its still 64 "people" advancing, and pools arent nearly as ****. theres a good chance il only promote 32 teams for doubles.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
thumbs you need to quit with the "i havent been playing" johns. lots of people play just as much as you, if not less, and perform way better you cant even blame it on being rusty. i dont even own a wii and ive only played at tourneys in the past month.
He brought it up >_> and yeah I'm know, but I'm not really johning. Just joining in the **** talking with dmbrandon :p

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Post to increase the posts per hour.

This is gonna be sick. We need a new word to describe the level of epicness.

I vote for.....derelict.

This is gonna be so derelict!!!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Anyone want to buy a Modded PSP Slim with 8gb Memory Stick Duo?

It would help me out for the weekend.

:)

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i need a partner badly. im a pro jiggly player, just cover the ground and ill **** the air for u. if ur interested post here or at my aib account.

zaf

Smash Lord
sry hylian, boss and inui but i am out of cash right now. I cant mm. something came up
i hope we can still extreme friendly and have that count.

ErKen

Smash Cadet
I will sell my modded PSP for 140, memory stick and case included =]

MY DS light is also for sale, both are in good condition =]

Also Doom is awesome, how can you dump him for a Canadian, ewww
<3 Doom
:3

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I will sell my modded PSP for 140, memory stick and case included =]

MY DS light is also for sale, both are in good condition =]

Also Doom is awesome, how can you dump him for a Canadian, ewww
<3 Doom
:3
I'm quite interested in those deals...
How much for the DS light?

zaf

Smash Lord
**** it, i might as well sell mine too.

I can sell my DS light with Modded chip. M4 ds real
yes this means all the free games you want
and all the mp3 music you want on your ds.

message me for details.

this way i can mm inui, hylian and boss =]

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Oh God. So many DS's and PSP's being sold. Looks like I'll have to come to this tournament with over $300 in my wallet. No one try to mug me plz.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
You're the first Diddy I ever fought in tournament. That was also in NOVEMBER. I've made a noticeable improvement since then, and as Brandon said, I'm much better in teams.

You think you don't play this game a lot? I live in a super isolated hick town in New Jersey and I'm 15 years old. I can't drive anywhere. The closest Smasher to me with a car and free time is Kai, who lives an hour and 15 minutes away. I ONLY play this game on weekends in tournament. Maybe a few warmup friendlies, but I probably play Brawl less than you.

By the way, dmbrandon is FAR better than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom