• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Man update that list Knightmare!! I beat Forte and ADHD this weekend, don't forget about me :D

I also think you underated Spam, Co18, and some Canadians like Ambrose and Kingace

<3 Forte, Chrome, and Knightmare

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
CO18 is from Florida, noob.

Doom and Niko K are gonna be taking out Inui and Atomsk in doubles. :laugh:

Btw, Omniswell, he was talking about InfernoOmni from MD/VA.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion

ahh i see. figured as much. if you guys underestimate michigan you guys will regret it ;)

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Man update that list Knightmare!! I beat Forte and ADHD this weekend, don't forget about me :D

I also think you underated Spam, Co18, and some Canadians like Ambrose and Kingace

<3 Forte, Chrome, and Knightmare
Co18 isnt goin and I AM SRY I FORGOT YOU *cries* you def be like 1st and you would **** and **** <3

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I hope you guys realize I'm not using MK. I'm hoping for 25th at the most because I'm terrible without him.

:)

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
I need teammate as well!!!!! I'm waiting to here back from one other than that i got no one.........=(

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Like, I don't want anyone I really dont' know cause I've learned that a lot of players aren't that good and I always got screwed over in melee doubles.

PolMex23

Smash Champion

You joking bout the Florida **** right? cuz ill Money Match your sorry *** for 10 an **** your sorry *** up

Max Ketchum

Um, why am I getting threats for calling Keitaro a noob for thinking CO18 was from Canada?

<_< I thought I made it clear with the comma and all...plus, how does my comment even indicate that I was calling CO18 a noob? It was VERY obvious that I directed that at Keitaro.

Keitaro

All of Enemy Controller meatrides Inui, there's nothing you can do.

I put CO18 with the Canada names then edited so maybe he was posting in response to me calling CO18 Canada which I knew he wasn't but I mistyped stuff.

Edit: Yeah, Doom posted before I edited it.

Max Ketchum

<3 Keitaro

Also, I clearly don't meatride Inui. I respect him and like him, but I'd be shocked if you could find one instance of meatriding by me. I'm pretty sure Atomsk doesn't meatride him either. XD

Keitaro

lol, I was joking about the meatride thing Doom. You are one of the very few that aren't in love with Inui in NJ :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
updated singles placings predictions.

1. M2K
2. Azen
3. Ally
4. Atomsk
5. Chu
5. Teh Spammer
7. Bum
7. Snakeee
9. NinjaLink
9. Inui
9. Holy
9. Omni
13. Boss
13. SlikVik
13. Reflex
13. Seibrik
17. MalcolmM
17. Anti
17. Blackwaltz
17. G-Reg
17. Basic Sausage
17. Problem
17. Niko K
17. ADHD
25. PRiDE
25. AndyG
25. D1
25. Forte
25. Shadow
25. Fatal
25. Dire
25. Ksizzle
33. Kadaj
33. Pierce
33. DMBrandon
33. KnightMare
33. ELI
33. C4!?
33. DookDigity
33. Wes
33. Biglou
This is still crazy innacurate and biased lol

so is there any word on how the pool structure is going to work? how many pools and how many people advance for teams/singles? i'm sure its based on how many entrants there are but any estimate? how many people advance to the bracket after round 2? how many people from each pool?
im still working it out, though iv been discussing it with nealdt and iv gotten some good ideas. depending on the number of people i might do one of two options:

option 1 -
singles pools round 1 - 32 pools, top 2 make it out
singles bracket 64 entrants

option 2 -
singles pools round 1 - 32 pools, top 3 make it out
singles bracket 96 entrants

option 3 -
singles pools round 1 - 32 pools, top 3 make it out
singles pools round 2 - 16 pools, top 3 make it out
singles bracket 48 entrants

im leaning towards options 1 or 3 at this point. option 1 is what neal suggested, since pools will be like of 6 or 7 ppl or something, your still getting 5-6 quality tourney matches if u dont make it out of pools. option 2 is like the same but an extra person gets out. it will make the bracket take a lot longer though, and have byes and such. id rather keep bracket time down a tad to maybe have time for regional crews.

option 3 is what i saw earlier that super champ combo did, and i like the idea. it also gets singles bracket to as few ppl as possible (since cutting down to 32 ppl is sorta unrealistic with 200+ entrants)

Yea can we bring ^^^ stuff? Im bringin 2 tvs ...tell me if its not necessary... im bringing 2 vcrs to record....i want everything recorded!!!
that would be awesome, the TVs would really help. as for the vcr's, i need 2 VCRs for the money match stations. I have one, but im having a lil trouble finding a 2nd. so if u dont mind, if i dont find a 2nd vcr, i might want to move one of ur VCRs over there (or with ur TV, w/e lol) so i can use it there. il supply the VHS tapes and record everything.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
wouldnt option 3 take way longer than the other options? im not saying its bad, if theres enough TVs and enough time to do it than i'm all for it, just dont want things to go over time.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wouldnt option 3 take way longer than the other options? im not saying its bad, if theres enough TVs and enough time to do it than i'm all for it, just dont want things to go over time.
yea i know, thats why im leaning towards option 1 the most. it sucks to have only 2 ppl be promoted per pool (but theres 32 of em), but like... this **** is national - step it up!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Um, why am I getting threats for calling Keitaro a noob for thinking CO18 was from Canada?

<_< I thought I made it clear with the comma and all...plus, how does my comment even indicate that I was calling CO18 a noob? It was VERY obvious that I directed that at Keitaro.
I TAKE IT BACK MISREAD MY APOLOGIES ONCE AGAIN IM AN *** =)

sorry dude, much love man much love bamba claut!!!!

Fer dem rude boiz in jerzey much luv homie much love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom