• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten at Apex 2013 predictions.

Svetsunov

Smash Apprentice
For falcos besides Mango/PP, I'm pretty sure it'll end up being Zhu on the next highest placing. With the exception of KoC(He was probably tilting/having a rough week), he's looked very good lately.

Westballz looked very promising in Campbell though.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I wanna bring up USA vs. The World again. I felt like The World had a chance this year, at the very least to do much better than last year. But it seems half the team from last year simply won't be coming.

So who could be on the world and how would they fair. Armada, Leffen, Javi and KK are shoe-ins. There may be some other mexicans but who else?

Lovage

Smash Hero
world has absolutely 0 chance

we're gonna put in isai, ken and DSF as our starters

put Dr.pp as the carry in the center, and then finish out the match by bringing out sultan of samitude and inks for the clutch at the end, gonna be a real close match

i hope Yu and Amsah come out at the very least

Landry

Smash Ace
I'd rather see West Coast vs East Coast than USA vs The World. It'd be closer.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I was browsing SWF on my s3 the other day and was typing something, when autocorrect had a stroke of genius:

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Honestly I'm a little bit tired of USA vs the World as of late. I want to see Regional crews like Genesis 1. That **** was INSANELY good.
Why don't we run a bracket with crews instead of players? 6 or 8 crew bracket.

Europe
EC
California
Canada
Southwest
Midwest
AZ?
WC that isnt Cali

I wouldnt know where to put Mexico. Also if this doesnt happen, it would be like:

USA: Mango, Mew2King, Hungrybox, Dr.PeePee, Hax, Axe, PewpewU, Westballz?(I feel like i am missing alot, correct me.)

The World: Armada, Leffen, Javi, KK, Aza?, NamiNami or Paju, Idea or I.B, Strawhat Dahean, OverTriforce

I dont know how good Aza is at all.

strawhats

Smash Master
world has absolutely 0 chance

we're gonna put in isai, ken and DSF as our starters

put Dr.pp as the carry in the center, and then finish out the match by bringing out sultan of samitude and inks for the clutch at the end, gonna be a real close match

i hope Yu and Amsah come out at the very least
For the love of God this^ I miss that green sheik. Would love if Yu and Tuga went too(unfortunately Tuga pretty much not coming from what I've heard)

lol, I wish Ken would go to this...if only just to see him and Isai team one last time.

World Crew as of now looking like: Armada, Leffen, Ice, Overtriforce, Strawhat Dahean, Javi, KK, NamiNami/Paju?...Kage if he goes

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Why don't we run a bracket with crews instead of players? 6 or 8 crew bracket.

Europe
EC
California
Canada
Southwest
Midwest
AZ?
WC that isnt Cali

I wouldnt know where to put Mexico. Also if this doesnt happen, it would be like:

USA: Mango, Mew2King, Hungrybox, Dr.PeePee, Hax, Axe, PewpewU, Westballz?(I feel like i am missing alot, correct me.)

The World: Armada, Leffen, Javi, KK, Aza?, NamiNami or Paju, Idea or I.B, Strawhat Dahean, OverTriforce

I dont know how good Aza is at all.
I wouldn't even mind a draft crew bracket. Take the top 8 players in the world and make them captains. then have them pick everyone else. I think it would be pretty awesome.

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
So is PPU actually going? I had heard that he wasn't, though I really hope he does. I think if PPU were to go, he would almost definitely be the highest placing marth. I would guess around 13th or so.

PB&J

Smash Hero
M2K just counter picks people for like the last 2 years so i fell like he doesnt main anyone.

He plays Marth on fd vs spacies.
Shiek on Dreamland/battlefield
Fox on Stadium

Top Bottom