• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Smashers for Each Character

adechrist

Smash Cadet
i put scar up high because of how he performed at santa cruz, beating shroomed, lovage, and smoke2joints. he didn't do so hot at northwest manifest, though

no big deal, i mean, these falcons are really good. it can go either way with those guys

hax does the most consistently well at large scale tournaments, so i like him being #1
I def agree with all the above. Scar's performance at santa cruz was really impressive. Too bad he did so poorly at NWM.
NWM also showed why S2J deserves #2. Beating tope was mad impressive.

Also, why isn't EddyMexico the #1 Luigi yet?

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Bowser
1) DJ Nintendo
2) WarriorKnight

These are pretty much set in stone forever. I didn't include Gimpyfish since he's just starting to return.

Captain Falcon
1) Hax
2) Mango
3) S2J
4) Scar

Jeapie soon, if he keeps up with improving. Darkrain maybe too.

Doctor Mario
1) Shroomed
2) OTG
3) HMW
4) Bob$

Boss maybe?

Donkey Kong
1) Nedech
2) Strongbad

There are others but none really stand out.

Falco
1) Mango
2) Dr. PeePee
3) Zhu
4) Shiz

Also Sion, Blunted Object, Westballz, StriCNYN3

Fox
1) Mango
2) Javi
3) Jman
4) Lovage

And a ton more.

Game & Watch
1) QERB
2) J00t

No other good ones, except Cactuar.

Ganondorf
1) Kage
2) Linguini
3) Bizzarro Flame
4) Rockcrock

2-4 are all roughly equal overall.

Ice Climbers
1) Wobbles
2) Fly Amanita
3) Chudat
4) Nintendude

Trail or Nintendude for 4th.

Jigglypuff
1) Hungrybox
2) Mango
3) Darc
4) Andale

Or Idea, Meta, Mahone, Tekk, etc. There's a huge gap between HBox/Mango and Darc, and then a colossal one after that.

Kirby
1) Hack
2) Armada

Kirby sucks. KirbyKaze is probably 3rd.

Link
1) HDL
2) J666
3) Germ
4) Skler

Or something. Mango is probably in there somewhere.

Luigi
1) Eddy Mexico
2) Vudujin
3) Abate
4) Vist

Ka-Master could probably be 1st again in short time.

Mario
1) Mango
2) Eggz
3) Green Mario

None others really.

Marth
1) Mew2King
2) Taj
3) Ice
4) Dart

Maybe also Dr. PeePee and Mango.

Mewtwo
1) Taj
2) Iori
3) KAOSTAR
4) Vman

Apparently Faab has a good Mewtwo, but lol.

Ness
1) Mofo

A few others, and apparently Hungrybox has a really good Ness.

Peach
1) Armada
2) Vanz
3) MacD
4) Bladewise

Something like that.

Pichu
1) Unknown522

No one else uses him well at all.

Pikachu
1) Axe
2) Pikachad
3) DJ Nintendo
4) N64

lol

Roy
1) Vman
2) Sethlon

Ripple was pretty good, and Mew2King probably does have the best Roy.

Samus
1) Plup
2) Hugs
3) IHSB
4) Darrell

The only character where all the players are super close together.

Shiek
1) Mew2King
2) KirbyKaze
3) Amsah
4) Tope

And many more.

Yoshi
1) Vman
2) Leffen

The rest aren't great.

Young Link
1) Armada
2) Vanz
3) D20

Apparently Axe has a nice Young Link too.

Zelda
1) Cosmo
2) TheLake

No other good ones.
Cool, I'm on the list. =D

j00t

Smash Champion
SSBPD said that I was the best G&W (which is funny because QERB isn't even listed on there).

BELIEVE IT DOODYHEADS

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
axe's falco? the real tragedy here is that people haven't given cactuar's g&w any love

past_b

Smash Apprentice
Axe's falco is, while I'm not saying it is the best falco out there, is definitely my favorite falco.

Bing

Smash Master
I think for Falcon s2j is still above Scar, Scar may have beaten a lot of great players at the Santa Cruz tournament, but still, I think for the time being atleast, s2j is still above him because of his consistency.

Still Love them both though :p

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Angel needs to be put up there for best Yoshi. He beat Vman last Saturday and I think Vman acknowledged it.
^We didn't yoshi ditto at all. (I mean yoshi dittos are stupid, and even then I've always been ahead in the Yoshi dittos MU vs him, but this is useless info) I announced it like EVERYWHERE, but this was my debut Roy tournament, after my Apex training.

This was also a MAJOR, reason why I didn't wanna attend any AZ tournaments because I knew stupid nonsense comments like this would pop up, especially if we entered the same tourney IN STATE.

Of course I acknowledged it, he's an impressive player, I'd never take away a win from a player.

I played Roy vs him, just like I said I would for the tourney, (even though I used my other low tiers too)
I learned alot about the MU, and I feel, and STILL feel I can win the MU.

I admit, I got a bit of a reality check about how everyone told me how BAD Roy really is too... Granted I don't EXACTLY believe he's that bad.. but he's alot worse than I had given him credit for... and I feel Yoshi vs Roy is pretty difficult for Roy too.. I mean most characters just have to CC to beat Roy, now i'm fighting a character that can CC and DJCcounter (basically a CC by ground and by air)

Just because he beats me doesn't make him the best Yoshi, I didn't even play Yoshi in return (and even if I did, for you to judge Yoshi dittos the relevance of best Yoshi is stupid) or even if he beats Leffen's Yoshi or anything, wouldn't declare him the best Yoshi. Angel understands this. I don't know why you don't.

Here's a bad example of what you're sounding like. "Angel lost to Tai's Marth at the tourney, but Vman Yoshi beat Tai's Marth. Ope Vman's the best Yoshi. This in a sense is what you sound like and it's wrong by miles.

Angel has proven himself in state, in Arizona, and I'm very happy for him, I hope he does bigger/better things then what I've accomplished..and with the mindset he has, Im sure he will

I have done BOTH.. I've done well in state of Arizona, AND OoS, seems everyone is quick to forget about what i've accomplished, in little time, just because I change low tiers so often. Leffen is in the same boat, he's done well in state and OoS, with his Yoshi. I've done it before, Idk why i wouldn't be able to do it again. Same with leffen, if leffen decides to come back to Yoshi, we all know he'd be a grand Yoshi again. I sure do.

Again I'm not taking away anything from Angel and his accomplishments...I'm just so damn sick and tired of EVERYONE trying to take away what I've accomplished, MOST of Arizona does it already as it is, and I hear more nonsense each and everyday. I let enough of you people walk all over me, I'd rather it NOT continue to happen.

If I sound coming off offensive whatever, I don't intend it to, but seriously I'm sick and tired of people taking away things that I do, just because I "feel" like changing characters or not playing High tier or whatever. It's like MY results are ALWAYS ignored just because I'm a recognized player, but everyone else's is okay...If I need to CONTINUE to prove myself, START MAKING players funds for me then... (I mean if everyones gonna criticize me at least give me a chance to back myself and prove it, and AGAIN prove everyone wrong. I've done it before I'll GLADLY do it again.) Sadly, Like MANY of us, I work a minimum wage job, i STILL OWE people money to this day, and BARELY make it paycheck to paycheck as is, so yeah it's obvious I can't make it to all these tourneys.. Pound V (Plank and Cape paid for me) Genesis II (Strongbad paid for me but I was depressed) Apex, I had help from MULTIPLE people, but was my Roy debut, even then ask my hotel buddies I was MOST likely if not one of the SICKEST players at that tourney, and probably one of the sickest times in my entire life) Coughing up blood and all that nonsense. I think I got MOST if not all of Canada sick, and AZ, i'm just not one to use that as leverage in my favor.

If you're trying to hype up Angel, trust me you're not alone, at all, I brag to people all of the time, I'm just tired of someone trying to undermine the reputation that I've made with Yoshi just to do so.

Nogzor'z

Smash Journeyman
Heh, well It seems like Ferrish just made a poor choice of words for his post. If anything the first sentence would have been substantial in supporting me, and then it should have been up to me to provide evidence of me being a viable yoshi (by linking vids to the AZ tourneys I attend). Besides I think Ferrish was saying that I should be part of the list as "top yoshi" (I would prefer under you and leffen as I will explain why below).

Vman, I can't even begin to imagine what you have been through to get where you are now. And you're right that you've proven yourself in many occasions. I also stand by your statement that you are indeed ahead in the yoshi ditto matchup. Honestly you and leffen, (and probably other yoshi's) have match up and vs other player experience over me. I've been to only a handful of IN-STATE tournaments and played players from perhaps a few different comunities. Compared to you, I still look like AND feel like an Isolated player. My playstyle lacks a lot of experience, although know that I'm planning on changing this and I acknowledge my current abilities and potential.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
man

if there are "many" falcos better than stric, then falcos are just godlike in general. stric is soooooo good

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I'm glad I'm even considered to be top anything outside my town =)

Tbh, I don't really consider myself anywhere near that range. I still got a long ways to go in terms of match -up experience. I'm def sure there's more Falcos out there.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I haven't seen Scorpion Master enter any tourneys lately. What happened to that guy?

The Star King

Smash Hero
^Dude, that's just Mango trying to steal ScorpionMaster's credit. Talk about being oblivious.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Who are the top 4 Smashers(If that many for each character) for each Character?
List of Pros who use that character at a High Level of Play

Bowser
1. Gimpyfish
2. Dj Nintendo

Captain Falcon
1. Hax
2. S2j
3. SilentSprectre
4. Scar
I don't think SS really plays anymore... Scar should be above him.

Doctor Mario
1.Shroomed
2.Otg

Donkey Kong
1.RockCrock
2.Mexican
3.Nedech
4.Phish-it

Falco
1. Mango
2. Dr.PP
3. Shiz

Fox
1. Mango
2. Javi
3. M2K
4. Jman

Game & Watch
Does cactuar still use G&W?
also QERB is the only person I know of who mains G&W.

Ganondorf
1. Kage
2. Linguini
3. RockCrock

Ice Climbers
1. Wobbles
2. Fly
3. Chu Dat

Jigglypuff
1. Hbox
2. Mango
3. Darc

Kirby
1. Hack
RRR, Massive?
does bunbun still use kirby?
does kirbykaze still use him (I heard he uses him for fun)

Link
1. HDL
2. Germ
3. Trevyn
4. Skler

Luigi
1. EddyMexico
2. HBK
Vudujin, Nicknyte, Blea gelo (and a few more)
Also, does Pakman still play?

Mario
1. Scorpion Master
2. Green Mario

Marth
1. Mew2king
2. Taj
3. Ice
PewPewU?

Mewtwo
1. Taj

Ness

Peach
1. Armada
2. Vans
3. MacD

Pichu
Unknown522, Nicknyte... S0ft maybe?

Pikachu
1. Axe
N64, Soju, dkuo, Chu Dat (does he still use pika?)

Roy
1. Sethlon
2. Nite

Samus
1. Plup
2. Hugs
3. Duck
IHSB?

Sheik
1.M2k
2.Amsah
3.Kirbykaze
4.Teczero

Yoshi
1. Vman
Leffen?

Young Link
1.Armada
2.Jash
VaNz

Zelda
1.Cosmo
2.TheLake
3.UmbreonMow
Cosmo doesn't play anymore...
Dark Hart is also quite good.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol @ including mexican but not me. dude hasn't picked up a controller since gen2. was really good tho

N64

Smash Champion
Pika 'mains' top 4 imo is:
1.Axe
2.Pikachad
3.DJN
4.N64

or just a ton of options if we don't care about 'maining' the char. Too many really good players have really good pikachus that they rarely/don't really use in tournies cause they'll just win with better chars.

tbh though, the list is:
1.Axe
2.who cares lol

Top Bottom