• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Mk's

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sushi don't be mad because people are gonna be worried when they see you're on their side of the bracket in tourney now. it's just what you deserve.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ally should go all MK at Pound 4 if hes feeling confident lololol.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Some stuff.

100% sure Sushiman would kill Redhalberd in an MK ditto
30$ MM, I'll **** this kid.

And there's still no doubt I'm slightly better than Seibrik in dittos, just he's been to 100 tournaments and I've been to 5, which is why he's better at other matchups. Just wait till I catch up.

[/angryatbull****inthisthread]

Yea me too!.......

Except my movie is more like the prequel to halberds, where u learn halberds origens and that i am actually indeed his mother.
:( I thought we were brothers seperated at birth...

OverLade

Smash Hero
Black people don't throw around amounts of money that large unless there are scantily clad women involved.

Staco

Smash Champion
Ugh... M2K doesn't camp in friendlies bro.
and this is acutally called sandbagging

I remember some peach player getting a match on youtube against m2k, where he does very good against him
m2k 3 stocked the same peach player in another friendly, he just didnt play it serious the other match

anti, unbann me @ aim!
my name there is: frozzn4

Kel

Smash Master
kel is a solid mk. just doesnt travel much.
Thanks, but I definitely need work.

I'm trying to travel to a large tournament but Pound 4 is looking like a bust for Brawl and No Koast has that ledge grab rule (I don't plank I just don't go to those tournaments on principle), so I may not get to go to one until almost Summer.

I'm also trying to talk to my Japanese friends to get them to come to a large American tournament with me =)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
redhal I'll ahve him play you and I'll give you 50 bucks if you win. and when he beats you you dont have to give me ****. lmao.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Top MK's in the midwest are:

0. M2k
1. Judge

(I don't know anything about Domo)
Everyone else is garbage on a national level so far. It's VERY suprising if judge in the top 3 at any tournament in the midwest. If M2k doesn't show, theres a 90% chance that Judge will take #1. The same cannot be said about Affinity. It's not suprising to see Affinity take 7th at tournaments without M2K.

But I'm biased because every major midwest tournament I've been too, Judge has taken #1.
The one tournament I've been to with Affinity he lost to Joker (an average Snake) and Amazing Amphros (a G&W main who I 3 stocked in a MM the game after he beat Affinity).

But yeah, Judge doesn't lose to randoms. Every other MK in the Midwest does.

Note: Why doesn't ANY of the MK's we mentioned give match up advice in the match up thread (except Dojo)? It's very frustrating for a newer MK like myself to try to learn from crappy information posted by crappy MKs. lol

Note 2: As one of the few players who travel to midwest east and west; east is leaps and bounds better (at least deeper) than west. I'm very frustrated if I don't take top 5 at any MW-W tournament. I'm lucky to make it out of pools at any MW-E touranment.

Kel

Smash Master
I give match-up advice when I'm asked to do so. I don't try to make people learn from me though if they don't ask for it lol.

and the MK boards are pretty =\. They have been like that since March 2008 pretty much.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I give match-up advice when I'm asked to do so. I don't try to make people learn from me though if they don't ask for it lol.

and the MK boards are pretty =\. They have been like that since March 2008 pretty much.
Your advice in person helped me more than hours of reading through the match up thread and watching videos lol. And yeah, I've grown to deem the MK boards useless for learning anything about competitive smash. It makes me sad :(

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Thanks, but I definitely need work.

I'm trying to travel to a large tournament but Pound 4 is looking like a bust for Brawl and No Koast has that ledge grab rule (I don't plank I just don't go to those tournaments on principle), so I may not get to go to one until almost Summer.

I'm also trying to talk to my Japanese friends to get them to come to a large American tournament with me =)
Come to Viridian City #7 it'll be just as big if not bigger than Pound for Brawl.

redhal I'll ahve him play you and I'll give you 50 bucks if you win. and when he beats you you dont have to give me ****. lmao.
Why are you hyping me? I'm not even that good.

lol @ stingers.

Palpi

Smash Hero
M2k sandbags wtf are you talking about. This random mk like 8 months ago got him to 80% 2nd stock before m2k killed him on the first 2 games and m2k just came back and won, and he let someone beat him in 1 game in cot4 pools etcetc, and yeah, he doesn't camp.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Are you trolling, or seriously hyping this guy?

Tell him to come to VSA tampa in February.

And I JV 2 stocked M2K in a friendly which makes me godlike :rolleyes:

I am godlike though.

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
My matches with red halberd are already on YouTube. They accidentally typed my name as "cable" and red halberd's name as "m2k"

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Top Bottom