• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Mk's

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I agree with Co18 for the most part.

As far as consistency I think

1.M2K
2.Dojo

for sure. Dojo's only had 1 flaky tournament which was Apex, every other one he makes money. Tyrant when playing his best is easily as good as dojo, but he seems to flop around a lot consistency wise. Like at whobo Dojo 5-0ed tyrant in tournament, then at genesis Tyrant edged out with a clutch win 3-2 then at AG Dojo just 2-0ed him again.

3-10 is really hard because it's hard to compare regions. I can't say how good seibrik is because I haven't played him as recently as I've seen tyrant and havok etc so I can't really judge very well.

As far as midwest goes I think Judge is better than Affinty and Domo by a good margin, this is no bias just my thoughts after no koast, because I've played with judge a goodish amount.

Seibrik is definitly up there, he could be national class probably if he got better at the ditto, because M2K/Dojo/Tyrant are all crazy good at the ditto.

I don't know how good ksisszle/anti/shadow etc are because I haven't been to EC since Apex.

*shrugs*

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
M2k is in his own tier. then under him id say anti is in his own tier as well or if not he shares it with Dojo and tyrant. after that id say me, seibrik, judge, etc. co idk why u think seibrik is top 4. maybe in your state but in whole country for mk? what has he down above people like me and anti, judge, tyrant, etc :confused: . i understand state bias but this is a little ridiculous.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Who has taken tournament sets off M2K with MK?

Dojo and Tyrant is it right?

CO18

Smash Hero
Who has taken tourney sets off Ally with mk?

Seibrik and ksizzle? Or was that win only a mm?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Ive beaten him in MM and winers finals 3-0 :D lol but i have to admit beating him in losers is rather impressive. I had to go through hell to win and hes always better

Conti

Smash Ace
I think Ally is the best MK :D
{semi-jk'n just saw the vidz of him goin all MK at Bum's Gamer Tourny}
Doesn't even use nado, his **** is legit :p

Nah but if i'd order the Top Mks it wud be...

1. M2K
2. Dojo
3. Tyrant
(3.5: Ally lol jk)
4: Seibrik
5: Ksizzle
6-10 Shadow, Havok, Anti, idk alot of other good mk'z

OverLade

Smash Hero
Redhalberd's Revenge: The Movie

Coming early 2010.

Wait till I learn some matchups other than Snake/MK/Dedede.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Yea me too!.......

Except my movie is more like the prequel to halberds, where u learn halberds origens and that i am actually indeed his mother.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i think hes on a "prove mk is too good and imma win money ez" spree atm

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE **** METAKNIGHT BANNERS YOU SUCK! ALLY?

D:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
he was just over my house but he wouldnt let me record cuz he wants to surprise everyone when he goes to a tourney...cuz he's ****ing good as ****

Master Raven

Smash Master
I've heard Ally's just using MK for CPing... and he's also using Diddy for the same reasons. Can anyone confirm those reasons, cuz I just know he's playing MK/Diddy.

Staco

Smash Champion
i beat m2k in few dittos but he beat me in more, though i am not that bad, doing better than top MKs lmao.
its called friendlys xP

use him effective in big tourneys and people will see if you are one of the top mks (in america) ;)

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
Even beating m2k in friendlies is pretty impressive, especially if it is mk dittos.

Everyone, don't listen to stingers anymore.

Conti

Smash Ace
Ally's MK is legit, lol... i was kidding but being serious at the same time... M2K better watchout lol... Give him like 2 months [matchup exp with mk and practice], he'll be contending for best MK imo...

but what i want to ask you ally is this... you Didnt quit snake right? or MK is only your CP Character?

Top Bottom