• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Mk's

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Mew2King (Obviously)
DoJo
ANTI
Ksizzle
Havok
Tyrant

M2K is #1, idk the order for the others.

Please post in the inquiry thread next time.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Ally is probably top 5mks....dont forget about shadow and kel either..neo has a ridiculous mk also,dunno if he uses him offline tho

stingers

Smash Obsessed
mm old vidz...and he still won...and he beat peepee...who is a known legit marth

so yea...get ready for the sushiman revolution

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
you *******, always forgetting to mention Affinity </3 :mad:

M@v

Subarashii!
Im not saying there arent other good mk players(Judge,affinity,seibrik,redhalberd,havok,ksizzle, etc.) but these three are the ones you just are not going to beat unless your a top 10 player in the nation.

-m2k dominates EC/MW
-Dojo dominates texas
-Tyrant dominates WC(Larry is like the only one that gives him consistent competition)

And they all do amazing at nationals.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Im not saying there arent other good mk players(Judge,affinity,seibrik,redhalberd,havok,ksizzle, etc.) but these three are the ones you just are not going to beat unless your a top 10 player in the nation.

-m2k dominates EC/MW
-Dojo dominates texas
-Tyrant dominates WC(Larry is like the only one that gives him consistent competition)

And they all do amazing at nationals.
Mew2King only seems to have a select few Brawl rivals lolol

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'll be uploading Domo's and my matches from our small local tournament this past weekend up tomorrow or sometime later this week. You guys can judge off those.

As for my opinion, the top 3 MK's in the Midwest (too lazy to decide outside of that) are:

0) M2K
1) Domo
2) Me
3) Judge

I know that sounds super biased, but that's just how it looks to me right now.

inb4michigan

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm the only MK who figured out how to kill Snake at 0%. I'm the best and always will be.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Some other good MK people forgot to mention are seibrik, and red halberd. And I wouldn't rank Dojo and Tyrant up there, they're overated in my opinion.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I'll be uploading Domo's and my matches from our small local tournament this past weekend up tomorrow or sometime later this week. You guys can judge off those.

As for my opinion, the top 3 MK's in the Midwest (too lazy to decide outside of that) are:

0) M2K
1) Domo
2) Me
3) Judge

I know that sounds super biased, but that's just how it looks to me right now.

inb4michigan
Upload some KY vs Domo or KY vs you Affinity. Pit has few options vs. MK and there are few good Pit/MK videos to demonstrate.

If you do a top 5 MK Midwest list, you add either Kel, Overswarm, Razor, and Capem.

judge!

Smash Ace
we have to reface when we fought i didnt even know how to shield grab affinity lol. as for midwest mks im the only one to place at nationals biased be biased ( besides m2k)

but m2k dojo and anti r the best mks

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
we have to reface when we fought i didnt even know how to shield grab affinity lol. as for midwest mks im the only one to place at nationals biased be biased ( besides m2k)

but m2k dojo and anti r the best mks
You didn't know how to shield grab 6 months ago? lol

Don't worry dude. I'm not basing it off of a set that we played months ago; just by recent placings.

I may have not seen some of your recent placings, though.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Talking to hunger about this at a tourney the other day he said at least in the midwest his opinion of the best mk's in no order after judge was

judge,sago,moe,fatboy,affinity or something. Thats all I can input I guess.

judge!

Smash Ace
ino affin and you know i <3 u. lol but i always get 1st or 2nd next to m2k...and i cant beat m2k. and yes i couldent shield grab 6 monthes ago rofl...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
ino affin and you know i <3 u. lol but i always get 1st or 2nd next to m2k...and i cant beat m2k. and yes i couldent shield grab 6 monthes ago rofl...
wow lol

You going to NO KOAST v3? It's gonna be HUGE:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=258525

Upload some KY vs Domo or KY vs you Affinity. Pit has few options vs. MK and there are few good Pit/MK videos to demonstrate.
KY's been really inactive lately, unfortunately.

That reminds me, though, here are some really recent vids from this past weekend's local tournament:

http://www.youtube.com/user/affinity2412#grid/user/FCEEC25F58AA6CBA

I did way better in WFs than in GFs.

If you do a top 5 MK Midwest list, you add either Kel, Overswarm, Razor, and Capem.
Kel and Capem are really the only ones out of your list that I could see on there.

Paradoxical

Smash Cadet
Threads like these= serious business.

Mew2King, Tyrant, Dojo, RedHalberd and some other Meta Knight players I don't care to recall at the moment.

Top Bottom