• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Foxes

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
LOL well everyone hated on armada then he came and ***** the US, maybe the same for dark?? well europe has a good scene, who knows about chili

NAH

dark would get ***** by our players, hes good at pressing buttons tho

ZoSo

Smash Champion
A week or two ago I played a guy from the Dominican who recently moved to Rhode Island and was apparently top 15 in his home country. He's pretty good. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some really talented players from South America and the Caribbean and stuff. I just don't think Dark is one of them.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
My thoughts exactly. But smash is so unpredictable. Mango himself grew on some random tree and dropped into our scene. Now look whats going on.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
I am absolutely terrified of Mango's Fox. Its the same story every time. When I play other top foxes they just seem like they're really good with their character. When I play Mango's Fox its like he's supercharged or something. Perfect spacing, shield pressure, edge guarding, etc. Definitely the best imo

`DNS`

Smash Lord
There can't be any real toss up for best Fox in the world sadly. I just don't see it. Top Foxes(no order):

Jman
LuCKy
Colbol
RaynEX
Shiz
PC
Remen
Zgetto

aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddd.... S-Triple Hypah Mega Supah tier: Animal. That guy's an animal... owait.
You can't possibly say Mango and Mew2king aren't on that.
I'd add Cactus too (even though he cactus'd away :()

and @Dark.. he's good, but I don't think he cares enough; it looks like he just plays for fun

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I think I can be the best fox if im playing really really good. I'm not consistent enough to have confidence in that though.

while we are on this topic - Does anyone have a good melee fox controller I could have? My pound4 one got a lot worse :\ so I haven't been playing. Please respond to this if anybody could help me. I don't want to suck at Apex/Airship

`DNS`

Smash Lord
I think I can be the best fox if im playing really really good. I'm not consistent enough to have confidence in that though.

while we are on this topic - Does anyone have a good melee fox controller I could have? My pound4 one got a lot worse :\ so I haven't been playing. Please respond to this if anybody could help me. I don't want to suck at Apex/Airship
I don't go to tournaments(yet) so I couldn't help you out there.. but you need to beat hbox/armada/manGO @apex =D

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Best Fox Mains: Jman, Colbol, Lucky
Best Foxes I've ever seen play: Mango, M2K, and PC (in addition to those listed above)

Let It Riot

Smash Cadet

Official Gamecube controller from Amazon

Probably your best bet dude just break it in, in time for the tournaments.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Raynex, lend M2k your controller like a champ.

And yeah, I remember Amsah also saying he had much more trouble with Mango's Fox then any other character. Friendlies, but I doubt either was sandbagging. It doesn't surprise me, Mango's gay. Fox can potentially be the gayest character. Mango's Fox is therefore untouchably ultra gay.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
M2k loved my controller. I can understand why. That control stick was ****ing godlike.

edit: am I only one that is having difficulty seeing some avatars?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
no apparently all the custom uploaded ones need to be reuploaded.

i'm a ****** and use preset avatars, so i have no issues with this :D

jugfingers

Smash Champion

lol if someone had a good fox controller wouldn't they want to keep it for themselves to use?

stop playing brawl and break in a new stick.

Johann

Smash Cadet
Mew2King IS tEH BEST FOX!

Maybe not atm, but from what i've seen I consider his fox the best like his 07 fox.

P.S. what's a melee fox controller?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
A controller with a fox sticker and broken in by sum1 who only plays fast as hell.....I love my controller

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
the controller is grinded down in the joy stick area to allow optimum waveshine trixies. :D

mines super smooth, no clicks ever when i move it in a circle lol

unknown522

Some guy
raynex has my fox controller, for the time being. The control stick is really sex. Broke it in for like 3-4 years. I was really heart-broken when the L-button shattered at pound 3 though. I finally replaced it though.

Top Bottom