• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tommy_G's Clubhouse Smash fest Nov. 7th Stuart, FL Updates in Red: More TVs.

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
I wreck Sergio in Falcon dittos.
Who else is going from FIU that needs a ride and will give gas money?
HEELLLLL NAAAHHHH. i was destroying that piece of **** Falcon. suiciding at 20% twice should not be considered me getting wrecked.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I will wreck all at SBK2 last time me polt and snipa played and i got 10 wins they both got 0 GET WRECKED and if you guys want i could bring my 64 and mario party 2

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You shouldnt worry about that scary you should bet money even if you dont have money because you say "i dont give a **** i'm gonna win no matter what!"

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
matt, if i go to this, and if you come, we can just play SFIV all day for 360 cause for you i'd bring my 360 and fightpad (and an extra arcade stick if anyone wanted to use it)

i really want to go to this, and MM craploads of people. I need some heavy duty MK/falco practice so if you play either i'll MM you with diddy/gw. preferrably diddy for both, but im open to do GW also if you want

gotta start to buckle down on learning matchups in general outside of bracket matches

Obsidiotic

Smash Cadet
matt, if i go to this, and if you come, we can just play SFIV all day for 360 cause for you i'd bring my 360 and fightpad (and an extra arcade stick if anyone wanted to use it)

i really want to go to this, and MM craploads of people. I need some heavy duty MK/falco practice so if you play either i'll MM you with diddy/gw. preferrably diddy for both, but im open to do GW also if you want

gotta start to buckle down on learning matchups in general outside of bracket matches
Falco is my secondary (prone to change) but still if I'll go then I'll look for... a diddy kong/ G&W =X

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Dfear, there's no reason for you to ***** out on me now. :) It's going to be great and you know it.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ur right. ill go :) cuz ur so ****ing awesome. THAT and i can have my own setups of **** eh?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
ur right. ill go :) cuz ur so ****ing awesome. THAT and i can have my own setups of **** eh?
Up until 4pm, I want as many Brawl set ups as possible. After 4, you can play whatever you want as long as the TV and the game system is yours.

I'm not going to this anymore. Sorry.

Aww really...why?

Oh and update on the first post.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master

Let me know if your going cause id like to join you as well. Hrnut hasnt said anything to me about it yet.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
This is coming up this weekend. People who can drive: Let the ones who can't know so you can give them a ride and they can give you gas money.

I'm going to try to do everything in my power to make this as fun and chill as possible.
The only possibility of trirailing would be on friday and I would drop you back down on it Sunday morning. I need to be at the clubhouse on Saturday all day. It's part of the contract.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
The clubhouse is available between the hours of 5:00am and 11:00pm.

Being too early is impossible.

Next update: Sleeping corner...what's this about? It will be updated when I get back from work.

Top Bottom