• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TNJ2! Somerset, England. June 16th. EDITS ON FIRST PAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J03

Smash Master
ill start by moving this spam to the british thread

as to spam needlessly in a new tourney thread is just plain wrong

as it may scare off newcomers to the scene

and im all about welcoming newcomers

see ya in the british thread xD

Twiggy_Ramirez

Smash Apprentice
nice to see some new faces! or users so to speak...

looks like i have a show the night before! whay!

playing UNEARTH for a stars thingy; if anyone wants to come and hit out some jagermeister that night theyre more than welcome; Tilly, Jam5, Ed... the usual suspects should be good and everyones welcome...

anyway ill be thoroughly hungover in the morning but there! ^-^

J03

Smash Master
ps SK1&2, you have nout

twiggy, dont do it, ive first hand experience in getting hungover before a tourney

the matches look so fast that its a blur and a bloody confusing blur at that

tis why i used sheik tbh, i couldnt actually play fox coz i got a nice big headache after playing him for just ONE match!

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
Right there's Spam, J03 spam, pathetic spam, crap spam, ****e spam, killing yourself spam, then Falkirk Spam. It just reads like a MSN conversation. I assume you live near each other and play smash together. Use some other means of communication. Imagine if everyone started doing it:

Me: 'hey ed, can I borrow your ruler?'

Ed: 'Yeah, but look after it, its my favourite ruler'

Me: 'I'll guard it with my life. When do you need it back?'

Ed: 'Tomorrow, so I can measure hedgehogs'

Me: 'Fair enough'

Me and Ed live in the same house. We use things like mobiles to communicate.

A mobile or cellular telephone (commonly, "mobile phone" or "cell phone") is a long-range, portable electronic device used for mobile communication. In addition to the standard voice function of a telephone, current mobile phones can support many additional services such as SMS for text messaging, email, packet switching for access to the Internet, and MMS for sending and receiving photos and video.

Seriously sort your heads out and Spam constructively (needs no explanantion - just use some common sense).

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
INSERT REALLY LONG POST WHICH WAS JUST BASICALLY STATING WHAT LORD RUST BASICALLY TOLD US OFF ABOUT.
What you said, you should know that already considering you asked us our names like three times in the one night Stevie, although, you were pished out your head, so I'll give you that much... :/... Sorry being an arsehole here, it's just, It's already been said.. I got that point and we've said SORRY, so just leave it.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Wait you live in the same house but use your mobile to comunicate with him, why not just shout? Or get up and go talk to him.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Kman: Smash on the saturday, return and study on the sunday.

Bomb-'ead?: You never did tell me how I'm supposed to say/spell it.

Caleb: Updates required ASAP, the sooner we hear EVERYTHING. The sooner everyone can get booked and we don't have to draft in filler for the pools.

Zeppo: What did Donkey Kong say?

J03, Kieran, Matt and all other spam posting peoples: You'll get your chance, about a week before the tourney when everything's confirmed and ready, you can spam your fingers right off your hands. For now, try and calm down.

Nihonjin: Thank you <3

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
@BloodBowler

Your Welcome

@ Anyone intentionally spamming the boards

I don't know what you guys were trying to pull but it seems like its been going on for quite alot of pages.
I'm going to do some fishing in this thread and whoever I catch gets a nice warning. ^-^

*Edit*

I've changed my mind.
I'll let it slide this time ^-^
But seriously...STOP SPAMMING.
Next time I won't be so lenient.
So anyone I catch spamming after this post will receive the worst possible infraction for spam there is.
kthnxbye :)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Edit: Can't you delete the spam posts amsah? I've not seen it done on this forum but on other vbullitin forums i've been on posts are deleted all the time lol
Lol... I don't think they have the ability to delete topics on the boards incase it affects the ones who use the quote button alot. But, then again, it wouldn't affect the code considering you can make fake quotes. :/

But, whatever, I've stopped spamming etc, And I made this clear when Lord Rust said it. :/ Getting a big scary moderator doesn't make the fact more bold. It's makes it stay the same. :/

LordRust, you can change the topic name back now, I don't think anyone else will spam till the threads about finished.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I have a question: is housing sorted?

Also, does anyone want to play doubles with me?

P.S. my last exam is on the 21st of May so I have no problem with any date later than that. Lord Rust: I think most University exams will be over soon like mine are, the a level exams and GCSEs start later on I think

Kone

Smash Master
When do kmans and frostbytes exams finish? is anybody else in the same boat as these guys? Im guessing most arent as alot of the community are uni level and therefore most be over by late May.

However, if it turns out that alot of people would be affeted, lets say 5 or so of the better players and say a date change to the weekend later would sort it out i wouldnt see a problem, caleb?! unless of course this is the only date that caleb can host!

Toodles.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I think you should pipe down son.When housings sorted he will let us know,trust me.

Are you going to hold the Doc tourney at this?:laugh: :laugh: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :laugh: :laugh:

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Ryan, I CAN delete spam posts...but then I might aswell delete this enitre Topic.
So instead I'm asking you all nicely to stop spamming, if you guys don't I'm afraid I'll just have to close your little spam thread >_>

Lol... I don't think they have the ability to delete topics on the boards incase it affects the ones who use the quote button alot. But, then again, it wouldn't affect the code considering you can make fake quotes. :/
What -_-'?

But, whatever, I've stopped spamming etc, And I made this clear when Lord Rust said it. :/ Getting a big scary moderator doesn't make the fact more bold. It's makes it stay the same. :/
For you it might not make a difference but for some people it does.
Also no one called me or anything, I was just randomly checking threads and busted in on your little spam party :p
And I'm not big and scary :(

LordRust, you can change the topic name back now, I don't think anyone else will spam till the threads about finished.
I'll change it ^-^

VA

Smash Hero
My first A level exam is on the 21st I think. They last for a long time, I think as far as July but I don't really care I must go to this tourney so meh I'll be there :p

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Ryan, I CAN delete spam posts...but then I might aswell delete this enitre Topic.
So instead I'm asking you all nicely to stop spamming, if you guys don't I'm afraid I'll just have to close your little spam thread >_>

What -_-'?

For you it might not make a difference but for some people it does.
Also no one called me or anything, I was just randomly checking threads and busted in on your little spam party :p
And I'm not big and scary :(

I'll change it ^-^

The scary part was sarcasm. And I was meaning how it would make people stupid when you delete the post that people had quoted to which wouldn't exist anymore, making them reply to nothing and creating a useless post. JUST LIKE SPAM! Not the Ham! The form of messaging!

Anyway, The spams over, and considering Lord Rust hasn't posted any confirmations yet or details. he doesn't want to re-do this entire post, so nice save by not deleting this.

However, if you created a SPAM thread, I can pretty much 100% be sure that Joe would win in that topic. Shame that there is no such thread. :p [Just Kidding.]

Oh, and example of a fake quote;
KEN said:
I suck at smash
- And for people who are gonna be like "OMG HE SAID KEN SUCKS!" I couldn't be arsed thinking of anything else that was further from the truth besides that, and I was watching his really old matches too, so pipe down.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Well I have never played it so I don't mind if you suck!
Lol, well if i do enter doubles - i'll probz be with Foulplay, but if he doesn't want to and your still lookin for a doubles partner i might, if you want lol:laugh:

You don't need to be good at doubles, you play Peach. See that little yellow stick? Flick it down. It's worked very well for other people in UK smash.
lol i'll try it next time XD

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Ok kids you heard Amsah, and no matter what he says he IS big and scary. I love a bit of spam as much as the next guy but be respectful with what everyone else wants as well and calm it a tad lol.
Your about a day late dude... Haha now you're quoting a post that doesn't exist ~Nihonjin

Okay, from this post on, lets make it serious posts, I'm tired about everyone complaining, sure it was a lot of fun spamming, but with the mods and stuff getting involved, it's no fun anymore, I'm stopping my spam, but everyone else its down to you, we all know Joe will spam eventually, but besides that, quit the stupid posts for awhile okay? AND IS THIS TOURNAMENT CONFIRMED OR NOT JESUS.

grayfox

Smash Champion
lol i posted because after amsah said it you double posted straight away but nm >______> that was about 10 mins ago lol

also i don't think its that people have a problem with spam as such but more 4 pages of solid ****e lol

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
lol i posted because after amsah said it you double posted straight away but nm >______> that was about 10 mins ago lol
Okay, I think you mean Vanity, But if you meant me, I didn't double post, I actually know how to edit my posts unlike some... JOE and Matt! XD

Nvm Matt can edit posts, BUT HE SHOULD USE IT MORE

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Jesus Matt,are you stupid(dont answer that,seriously)?

Kieran calm down,and also last TNJ it took about a month to get confirmed:laugh: probably more:laugh: Honestly though,Im sure Caleb is making an effort.But he isnt going to post anything until things are set in stone.He knows what went wrong last time and it seems hes learnt lolz.

Everyone else-MM my Roy:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom