• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TNJ2! Somerset, England. June 16th. EDITS ON FIRST PAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Gaaaah, I'm gonna make a new sig, But I'll do it later cause I'm just that lazy. :p
And wow, A jigglypuff player? Looks like Charles isen't the only jiggly in the UK then, well, the only Jiggly I've heard of anyway... Is there actually any other jigglypuff's in the UK besides Charles and Smash Daddy? :/

D

Deleted member

No! That's what's so great about being a 'Puff player. For the first ten seconds your opponent's immobilized by 'Puff even having a single player.

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Guys, will you please just shut the **** up!? Whoever the hell you are. Can we keep this thread for non-pointless-gibberish?

Omadon

I'm serious! Vanity, learn to edit your ****ing posts or I will pistol whip you with a controller if/when you turn up at TNJ .__.

D

Deleted member

I'm not sure. Most likely not, if it doesn't interrupt my exams hopefully yeah. I'll be getting some kind of timetable very soon.

D

Deleted member

Thanks. It'll be my first Smash tournament. It'd be nice to attend one before 'Brawl comes out and all 'Melee tournaments have ended.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Thanks. It'll be my first Smash tournament. It'd be nice to attend one before 'Brawl comes out and all 'Melee tournaments have ended.
I jus recently went to my first one April the 20th It was great, better than i thought it was going to be, if you go i'll need to give you some frienlies :D

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Heh, sorry Lord Rust, but it's pretty much a spam filled threat now, Sorry about that... :/... Err... I guess you could use the first post for updates.

Dude, Seriously though, chill out, XD, It's just a thread, I mean, If I was running it, I'd to it like my forums and let people post whatever the **** they want... I mean no offense to you but, stop being so stressy about it, were only having a laugh... Jesus.

I jus recently went to my first one April the 20th It was great, better than i thought it was going to be, if you go i'll need to give you some frienlies :D
Friendlies Matt... friendlies, WTFS A FRIENLIES. A place where you get pistole whipped by a controller? :o

D

Deleted member

Yeah, it'll be great if I can attend. Even if the odds are stacked against me going. :(

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Actually son I can understand why Caleb wants the spam to stop.This is a tournament thread,if any information is posted here,people are going to have to swamp through mounds of ****ty patter to find it.

D

Deleted member

Ya, it would be a nightmare to find anything in this hell storm.

Omadon

I am -compleatly- serious, but make no mistake I lose no sleep over this xD I'd just really rather like you to shut up =\ Zeppo is compleatly correct, should I ever need to make some kind of update anywhere other than the first post, it'll get devoured by pointless dross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom