• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TNJ2! Somerset, England. June 16th. EDITS ON FIRST PAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
Hey, my Link does a lot better since Edster... T_T.
And, you've not even been to a tournament yet! Dude, trust me, we used to think we were good, until Cpt.Zeppo owned us and offered to help us and ****, But yeah, You'll probably be in the same boat as us dude...
hehe I hope I do get owned! It'll be a serious shock to me.

Kone

Smash Master
Uhm, god, what a waste of time the last four pages have been.

Vanityangel :Get yourself here, even if you dont do aswwell as you expect you'll still learn to get better and get to know the UK scene. ceddon@hotmail.com if youd like to chat more.

Nicknames are given by people. Sorry lads lol. If id understood your accents a lil more i may have called you by your names like lol. Its all good though, take ti with a pinch of salt and all that. In anycase it couldve been worse, one kid got the nick 'sickly kid'.

Caleb : Re - housing. SDB be staying at Dans anyway. So that removes like 10 people ud have to house.

Ed x

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
After reading the last 4 pages in this thread I am gutted that I've wasted 5 minutes of my life in doing so. I will never get that time back. I'm devastated. Also, what's with the flirting using DragonballZ. That deffo makes all of the questions posted with immediate answers look God-like. That **** surely doesn't cut the mustard! You will be called LSK1 and LSK2 forever and ever A men.

Fallopan tubes are under-rated.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Have i accidentally come accross the Scottish thread?
No, you've came across the page of spam by scottish people, and a few english people. :O [/END BEING AN ARSE]

Should probably have been Little Scottish Son 1 and 2 when you think about it.Would have made more sense:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Legend.. :p

After reading the last 4 pages in this thread I am gutted that I've wasted 5 minutes of my life in doing so. I will never get that time back. I'm devastated. Also, what's with the flirting using DragonballZ. That deffo makes all of the questions posted with immediate answers look God-like. That **** surely doesn't cut the mustard! You will be called LSK1 and LSK2 forever and ever A men.

Fallopan tubes are under-rated.
Only by you, I hope... D:

:chuckle: I must confess - I didn't learn your names either :dizzy: . Still, thanks to you two there were people at edster I actually had a chance of beating :grin:
I only got to play you in doubles, which is actually my worst point of smash. :/
I want a friendly with you sometime anyway, I was gonna ask you for a game on the Saturday night, but it didn't happen as you went to bed. :/ Looking forward to this tournament as I'll be able to play against your Doc with my Link a few games. I didn't actually learn your name either to be honest, I just called you BB with black hair. :p

J03

Smash Master
lil scottish kid 1 and 2: pipe down or step up...son

RAF: get a full turnout...or else, the crew match is ON, if you dont have at least 4...we win by default :p

jake: gunning for you

mont: well meet in pools no doubt... sense rigging in the air

zeppo: use roy versus jiggs and reverse up+b, the most devastating thing i have EVER seen

congleton lot: come to this

mr.P: your a legend

davemans: hopefully see you there

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Actually no, spam is a very rare animal, which when touch gives you a very bad case of verbal diarhea (did i spell it right =/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom