• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TNJ2! Somerset, England. June 16th. EDITS ON FIRST PAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Lol. Quite well said... but... I wanna have some Link vs Y.Link matches with him if he does main Y.Link like you say. :o
Well i read some of his posts and a couple of them said he mains Y. Link . Link's got more expierience in fighting, it'll beat Y.Link xD

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Well i read some of his posts and a couple of them said he mains Y. Link and he likes fire arrows more than bombs, random bit of information.
You might wanna get rid of your signature till' TNJ2, I don't know if the others are still playing besides Alex... well in our little group anyway, because I don't think Scott or Sean will turn up, but Tom might... maybe... Oh who am I kidding, Money Johns for Tom!

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
You might wanna get rid of your signature till' TNJ2, I don't know if the others are still playing besides Alex... well in our little group anyway, because I don't think Scott or Sean will turn up, but Tom might... maybe... Oh who am I kidding, Money Johns for Tom!
I forgot to untick the box for the Show your Signature thing, it usually unticks itself.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Only Goku has the power to do that. Screamin for 100 episodes.

ON THE LAST EPISODE OF DRAGONBALL Z, PEACH WENT SUPER SAYIAN AND KICKED MARIOS *** FOR SLEEPING WITH HER SISTER/CUSION/TRANSVESTITE *****, DAISY, MARIO WAS KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE BY PEACH AND IS FORCED TO LIVE WITH HIS BROTHER, LUIGI, AND HIS CUSION, WARIO, WARIO IS A VERY LONELY MAN WHO IS ALSO A HOMOSEXUAL, MARIO DISCOVERS THIS AND RUNS AWAY, NOW HE LIVES IN A TRASHCAN, WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN TODAYS EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEeee *Gasp* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee..... *die*

Nvm I was told to shut-up. :/

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
ON THE LAST EPISODE OF DRAGONBALL Z, PEACH WENT SUPER SAYIAN AND KICKED MARIOS *** FOR SLEEPING WITH HER SISTER/CUSION/TRANSVESTITE *****, DAISY, MARIO WAS KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE BY PEACH AND IS FORCED TO LIVE WITH HIS BROTHER, LUIGI, AND HIS CUSION, WARIO, WARIO IS A VERY LONELY MAN WHO IS ALSO A HOMOSEXUAL, MARIO DISCOVERES THIS AND RUNS AWAY, NOW HE LIVES IN A TRASHCAN, WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN TODAYS EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEeee *Gasp* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee..... *die*
I'll take a guess, they'll talk about what there goin to do for the next 5-10 episodes and then finally do something, and then they'll talk about what they've just done, and then talk about what there goin to do, so on and so on until the end of the series.

VA

Smash Hero
woosh missed all of that. Anyway, angel is my old alias, I have a new cooler one now anyway. I play a few characters but friends say they hate Y.Link the most so I trust them on that :p

Angel will beat pimp, hands down. Y.Link > Link

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
oh jeez
wate till youv been to a turniment before saying things like that son

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
I'll let Foulplay defend link.

I've been to a tourny, i was in your pool, or where you talkin about Vanity*lol*angel

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Ah well you'll have to wait until you've seen me play.
Hey, my Link does a lot better since Edster... T_T.
And, you've not even been to a tournament yet! Dude, trust me, we used to think we were good, until Cpt.Zeppo owned us and offered to help us and ****, But yeah, You'll probably be in the same boat as us dude...

Looking forward to Hylian dittos. :p

legends. lil scotish kid number 1 and 2 stepping up
Are we gonna be referred to as that forever? >.<

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
infact the both of you hush up, yous just leave the trash talk to the ones that kin do it sons.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :grin: :grin: :grin: :urg:

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Right, right, okay, Zeppo said make it clear if I don't want to be called Lil' Scottish Kid 1 or 2 so, yeah.

The names Kieran or FoulPlay, not Lil' Scottish Kid 1. (considering I was 1 at the tournoment, and Matt was 2).

I think Matt wants to make it clear that it's P.Vanity or Matt and not little scottish kid 2.

Sorry about this, just I prefer being known than given a nickname when you know the persons name. (YES THIS POST MADE ALMOST 0% SENSE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom