• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TNJ2! Somerset, England. June 16th. EDITS ON FIRST PAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I AM ACTUALY EDITING SOMETHING WITH USEFUL INFORMATION! ALERT THE MEDIA! :D

Anyway. Onto said info.

VENUE:
YEOVIL LABOR CLUB
UNITY HALL
ENTRAL ROAD
YEOVIL
SOMERSET
BA20 1JL

DIRECTIONS:

BY TRAIN: There are two possible places you could get off at, one is Yeovil Junction, and the other is Pen Mill. If it's Yeovil Junction, then just by the station is a bus stop where really regular busses come every.. hangon, I should probably find out. BRB! Right. Yeah - 20 past every hour and 10 to every hour, every half hour then. If you get that and just go till you get to Glovers Walk, which is the most bus-station looking thing you'll see, then you're fine, as you can just get off the bus, turn around, and the venue is just across the road - the Labor Club.

If, on the other hand, you get off at Pen Mill, give me a ring and I'll come meet you, failing that, if you fancy doing it yourself, you walk over towards the road, out of the station, theres a crossing, and what looks like a park on the other side, with a big pathway around it - walk straight along that through ninesprings untill you get to a big carpark, and then just keep walking. The car park is attached to a cinema, and as soon as you get to it, turn right and head along towards Pizza Hut - walk that way till you see weatherspoons, and then just up past that on the right is the Labor Club. (PS: Along the row of shops on the right between Pizza Hut and Weatherspoons is a shop called Witch Engine which my family runs, if you get lost, go in there and ask where the smash tournament is and my mother will tell you xD)

BY BUS: Right, this is amazingly simple - as soon as you get off the bus (Make sure you go all the way to the bottom of town - you'll know it's the bottom as the bus actualy kicks off at that point), and litteraly - infront of you will be a place called Glovers Walk - turn compleatly around and look across the road, and theres a place called Unity Hall up on a little raised bit of road with a small wall around it. Walk in there and ask at the bar where the room with all the geeks in is - and the woman should get what you mean and point you in our direction ^^ If you manage to turn up before 12 for any reason, or hell freezes over, something goes wrong, and were not there. From the bus station - look over at weatherspoons, the giant, unmissable pub. Follow the road next to that down towards the traffic lights, and you should see a Pizza Hut, between you and the Pizza Hut will be a road called South Western Terrace - it's pretty much just a row of shops - theres a really obviously italian resteraunt called Tamburinos, and directly to the left of that is a shop called Witch Engine, which my family runs - if anything goes wrong, go there.

BY CAR: Umm. ****. I'll get back to you on that xD I don't really know the one way system that well myself - but there is parking down at the cinema, which is pretty obvious - just ask anybody how to get to the bowlplex and they should point you towards it. Once you get in there - you walk towards Pizza Hut, keep going past untill you cross the zebra crossing, and walk towards Tamburinos - the italian palce I mentioned in the By Bus directions. Keep on going past untill you get past weatherspoons, and Unity Hall is staring you in the face to your right.

(Yes, I did just C&P from the TNJ1 thread xD)

CONTACT INFO

Should anybody particularly need to ring anybody. Heres some details:

MY MOBILE: 07872831375
MY WORK: 01935427077
MY BROTHER: 07731142212

COSTS
SINGLES: £5
DOUBLES: £10/Team
VENUE: £5
HOUSING: £Stacey? (I doubt she'll ask for money, but if she does, then I'll let people know)

RULES:

SINGLES:
4 Stock
First Level Random (DL/FD/PS)
No Items
Anything Else Obvious
Best of Three

STAGES:
Pokemon Stadium/Dreamland64/Final Destination on random

BANNED : Hyrule Temple, Great Bay, Yoshi's Island N64, Icicle Mountain, Princess Peach’s Castle, Kongo Jungle, Jungle Japes, Yoshi’s Island, Green Greens, Corneria, Venom, Flat Zone, Brinstar Depths, Onett, Fourside, Big Blue, Pokéfloats, Mushroom Kingdom, Mushroom Kingdom II, Brinstar and Rainbow Ride (/sob).

Stage Bannings are to be declared before the game starts.

Advanced Slob Picks is on, along with Dave's Stupid Rule.

Advanced Slob Picks (ASP) - for those of you who don't know.
First stage is random.
Loser picks the stage for game two.
Winner then has the option to change character.
Then loser picks character.

Daves Stupid Rule (DSR) - simply put, you can't counterpick a level you've already won on this match.

Ack, being kicked off again. The only time I ever remember to work on this is when I'm actualy at work xD Unfortunetly I have to share a PC with my mother, which can only end in tears. bbl!

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
There is no way im missing this!!!!!!!! I shall be there!! YAY, more smash-crack! Thanx for my next fix dude! Lord Rust for Prime Minister!:laugh: :laugh:

:yoshi: :mario:

Kone

Smash Master
Thats a ****ing brilliant date Caleb, is the venue same as last time. I heard the social club place was neat ie i like idea of drinking ;) .

You've had housing issues in the past. I know it was possible last time as pauls parents were away, how you guys sorting it this time?

This should be good for all. Uni/School should be over and its two weeks before ROS4 which is great for practice and doesn't clash. Expect as many of the Toon down yeovil way as possible.

Lv Ed xxx

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Well i'm game man all the way good shout Caleb my friend. All of the Jordie lot are more than welcome to crash at mine as they know anyway...I can take people to and from the Venue on the day too i got space for 3 or 4...!

monty06

Smash Ace
i been speaking 2 my mum bout housng and its a possibility which i will know 4 sure in next couple days so hope 4 the best

COEY

Smash Lord
I do love 7 am wake up calls.....

Hopefully full STFU turn out though this is what is always said....

Sometimes i wander off..........................

Edit: Date should be ok too Caleb :)

Omadon

Awesome. Looks like the date works. I'm gonna speak to as many people as I can about housing now that I know the date. I think I may just present Paul's mother with flowers or something, as I've yet to thank her personaly for all the abuse we've put her house through xD I plan on looking into other options too. I can think of a fair few people - some of which there will be no chance of sleeping and so long as you bring weed or whatever Kirsty probably wouldent object.

Long story short, I'll look into it.

And yeah - same venue, I'll go book it tomorrow.

Omadon

by the number of people, including myself, that this is perfect for, I don't think so >_< Any chance you can work arround it? Any? D: Other weekends are awkward for me for work related reasons, and being the TO, my needs supercede yours in this particular area xD Butyeah. I'd really like you to come though >.> My brother wants a rematch, as I'm sure you could have guessed xD

I'm pretty sure though that this tourny will be a single-day event, so you can have the sunday to sort stuff? I only plan on renting the place for a single day, unless some grand reason comes up why I should get it for longer. Anyway, gotta go >.>

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Lads Im there.AND-Davemans' exams will be over by this time which means hes coming too.Good times for all:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Also if people are interested in taking me up on some MMs that will never happen,my Roy is accepting and requesting this time:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: more space animals please:chuckle: :chuckle: Rusty boy I'd like to MM your Peach with my Roy:chuckle: Sheik players I'd love to get *****,so any Sheiks wanting to **** my Roy pipe up!:chuckle: :chuckle:

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
R&F i need to know if i can get lift to this :/ i dont like the idea of paying £20 for a sodding train to get to yeovil...and alex if possible x___x

ting!

Smash Cadet
o. I can think of a fair few people - some of which there will be no chance of sleeping and so long as you bring weed or whatever Kirsty probably wouldent object.
sorry babe but i would have to disagree, kirsty really doesnt get the whole geek thing and probably wouldnt go for it, you can ask her, but dont say that i didnt warn you.
shes not a fan of geeks, the crazy girl.
much love to all, amy x

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
R&F i need to know if i can get lift to this :/ i dont like the idea of paying £20 for a sodding train to get to yeovil...and alex if possible x___x
:confused: Its really down to spam or ouch as i havent been driving since november! Options will be much easier when i start again coz more than one car will be goin but right now spam and ouch take it in turns to drive! Pm spam or fone him and ask init? Or ditto to ouch! I knnow what u meanbout transport tho, having to pay all the time is a *****!:(

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
. I can think of a fair few people - some of which there will be no chance of sleeping and so long as you bring weed or whatever Kirsty probably wouldent object.
i actually, physically, lol-ed when i saw this.

so what are the other options of the 'fair few'?

also, when i see you later Caleb, i am dragging your sorry ***** *** over to the Labour club to book. cause it'll take you ****ing ages otherwise.

frostbyte: you're in london, no?

a weekend away'll do you good man! head back at somepoint-not-late sunday, have a good kip, and you're good for your last exam.

:)

-x-

Omadon

Yarrgh. Right. Small hiccup - *EDITED FOR VARIOUS REASONS*

HOWEVER. All shall be well! I will think of something~!

Take that how you will :D

Kone

Smash Master
Right firstly caleb dude cold we edit that man, like no need for pauls personal issues to be posted here >_<

Secondly, let me know whether your going to be hosting this when you've said. As if not we can try find out if someone else can host AND theres also the possibility that i could host a tournament at this time.

Ive got my house till end of June. After that i lose my ability to host. If you cant man and no one else pipes up, ill host tourney mid june instead ^_^. EDmmer!

Omadon

Ooo, it looks like we may actualy have housing, Staceys parents are going to cornwall on that very same weekend. Win!

VA

Smash Hero
Im from south devon. Between Exeter and Plymouth. I've dreamt about UK smash tournaments for a looong time. I have been playing SSBM since the day it came out.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
and im sure you are amazing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Lol he's still probably better than me P. :p
But wouldn't it be funny if this Vanity's name is Matt aswell? :laugh:

I am ok.v:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

I won't go blowing my trumpet just yet.
Anyway son, who do you play as? Marth? (Judging by your icon) I'd laugh if you were a peach, then you'd be the clone of the original Vanity around here, :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom