• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TNJ2! Somerset, England. June 16th. EDITS ON FIRST PAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

COEY

Smash Lord
I can't read this thread through the amount of tears. Would rather post on the get Chu to Europe thread!!!

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Matt (LSS2) and Keiran (LSS1): It's spelt Diarhhoea (Do NOT ask why, I don't know)

Zeppo: Legend as always, we managed to get our last money match done and the green one is back in practice for more. My GAW, your Roy.

Reacher: *nod* Rematch son?

Caleb: I'm there.

TING: Peach dittoz?

J03: You don't talk enough on the boards any more.

Anon: Team D-Smash?

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Lol... I just noticed, no one seems to be able to spell my name right here besides C.Emo (Cpt.Zeppo) and Matt (P.Vanity), Everyone spells it the irish way, right enough, my name is irish, it's just spelled the British way. :/

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
If it's an irish name - why is there a dif way to spell it than the irish way. =/
Because there just is because the irish say top of the morning to ya, which is just a very strange way of saying hello in the morning, :/

But it's better than this; AWRITE MAN HOWS IT GAWIN, YE WANT SOME BUCKEH, EH? EH? EH? I'LL SMASH DIS BUCKY BOTTLE ARE YER COOPIN. >:C

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Because there just is because the irish say top of the morning to ya, which is just a very strange way of saying hello in the morning, :/

But it's better than this; AWRITE MAN HOWS IT GAWIN, YE WANT SOME BUCKEH, EH? EH? EH? I'LL SMASH DIS BUCKY BOTTLE ARE YER COOPIN. >:C
Lol, ******* Ned's

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Smash Daddy this is near Bristol,thats where I'll be getting the plane into.Its an hour or so away Im told.

BB-Its on like Donkey Kong.Infact,I think Donkey Kong might say its on.He might just.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What did Donkey Kong say?

Its on.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Smady

Smash Master
Yeah, it's inbetween South Gloucetshire and Bristol. I'd go down but I have no ideas how these tournaments work and I'm in the middle of exams. Maybe next time, sounds great.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
You should definetly try and make it, this will be my second tourny, there alot of fun - you learn alot of stuff.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's inbetween South Gloucetshire and Bristol. I'd go down but I have no ideas how these tournaments work and I'm in the middle of exams. Maybe next time, sounds great.
For MOST people,exams will be over by the time this tournament is held.I dont know if that applies to you but its a pretty safe date.

Tournaments:
All matches are best of 3 and best of 5 in the later stages.

The tournament begins with pools,like a group stage(consisting of 4-5 players usually,depending on the size of the tourney),and then goes into a bracket.There is a Winners bracket and a Losers bracket.

Thats all I can be bothered to explain about tournaments.If you want further info on how they are ran then someone else will step in:laugh: :laugh: .

Smady

Smash Master
For MOST people,exams will be over by the time this tournament is held.I dont know if that applies to you but its a pretty safe date.

Tournaments:
All matches are best of 3 and best of 5 in the later stages.

The tournament begins with pools,like a group stage(consisting of 4-5 players usually,depending on the size of the tourney),and then goes into a bracket.There is a Winners bracket and a Losers bracket.

Thats all I can be bothered to explain about tournaments.If you want further info on how they are ran then someone else will step in:laugh: :laugh: .
I'll look into it, I might be able to attend. I only joined here today. :laugh:

Smady

Smash Master
Yeah, haha. This is the first UK tournament I've heard of, let alone one near Bristol. They're usually far from the port cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom