• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TNJ2! Somerset, England. June 16th. EDITS ON FIRST PAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Jesus Matt,are you stupid(dont answer that,seriously)?

Kieran calm down,and also last TNJ it took about a month to get confirmed:laugh: probably more:laugh: Honestly though,Im sure Caleb is making an effort.But he isnt going to post anything until things are set in stone.He knows what went wrong last time and it seems hes learnt lolz.

Everyone else-MM my Roy:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Cool Jesus Matt, can i be GODMatt ^_^ And command Vanityangel...answer to your Question, yes...yes i am

What happened last time?

Ps. I edited ^^

grayfox

Smash Champion
Yeah we do lol, i never played any MMs at edster apart from Scott which was annoying, but we can be sure too this time = )

And yeah your on

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Thankyou sir >.> Butyeah - if you wouldent mind, I'd love it if you could erase like everything past the first post :p Hell, if you want, nuke the whole thing and I'll start over, this time with a bold, italic, font size a kabillion STFU in reguards to spam =)

ANYWAY. I should probably actualy update the first post with rules and whatnot, Which I shall do now. It's all going to be pretty generic save a few personal changes. IE: Story is off the bloody list >:O

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
-___-

If Story is off the list then Mute better be too!:mad: :mad: :mad:

And I love how 3 Marth players posted on hearing that:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

EDIT:Seriously though,if you have Yoshis Story off the list,you have Mute City off too,and probably Kongo Jungle64.

Darv

Smash Apprentice
No johns, keep story :)

Or we could just play GMC rules all FD? :chuckle:

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Personaly, I'd be happy for a simpler list. I'm more than willing to ditch Story, Mute, DK64. Hell. I'm not a big fan of stadium, but thats more for personal reasons xD

Anyway. I'll look into the stage list more later. But I'm pretty ****ing sure I'm going to axe story, at the very least, I'm implementing stage bannings. Declared before the first random selection. This way, I won't get gimped by Story, and I won't get to gimp people on the random with accidental DL64. Fairs fair :p

EDIT: Yeah. On second thoughts, probably just Stage Bannings, that doesnt particularly favour anyone, and it keeps pretty much everyone happy.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Gaaaah, I'm gonna make a new sig, But I'll do it later cause I'm just that lazy. :p
And wow, A jigglypuff player? Looks like Charles isen't the only jiggly in the UK then, well, the only Jiggly I've heard of anyway... Is there actually any other jigglypuff's in the UK besides Charles and Smash Daddy? :/
Theres more than one jiggz player in the UK but most of the others are not well known, and I get good placing in tourneys thanks..know your facts before you speak and + All those spam pages got on my nerves...can a mod please delete most of them? To find that bs quote i had to look through about 10 pages of trash -_-

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
I wouldn't mind either way, but if you don't want gimping from YS you could just play a regular rule set and use stage banning, then ban Yoshi's each time. this could work to your advantage, I doubt a Samus would counterpick Yoshi's against you, thus you can use your stage ban better.

Kone

Smash Master
Uhm, or saying as we'll be using ASP, you could just change character? or are you wanting to use ASP AND STage Banning?

Ive never heard any tournament banning YS caleb and i really cant see you justfying banning it jsut because you dont like it. Practice on the stage or learn another chracter. Quite simply ive played peach longer and placed higher in tournaments than yourself and ive learned to deal with it. So can you. I agree with Frostbyte its not as bad as you make out. I enjoy YS with peach !

OR go fd/ps/dreamland only. But thats not the best enviroment for eniticng new players to turn up / get excited.

Mr P

Smash Ace
you should decide to either ban yoshis and mute or neither at all and go for fd/ps/dl i would say. My fox needs more experience i want money matches £2 and up ?

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I think if Mute and Yoshis are off then Kongo is off too and I dont see why that wouldnt be.

OR FD/DL/PS only which sounds good to most people.

OR Caleb stops johning and uses the same rules as everyone else.:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Theres more than one jiggz player in the UK but most of the others are not well known, and I get good placing in tourneys thanks..know your facts before you speak and + All those spam pages got on my nerves...can a mod please delete most of them? To find that bs quote i had to look through about 10 pages of trash -_-
I Didn't say you didn't do good in tournaments now did I? No I didn't... you should understand what people are trying to say more rather than rushing to pure facts, We've apologized for the spam, now shut-up about it. I'm not one for being a nice guy to people I don't know well if there being an *** to me, so take it as a warning that I don't keep my opinions about people quiet, if I had anything to say bad against you, I'd come out and say it to you, not the rest of the UK smash community. And no, this isn't me mad, this is me making my point clear that I usually don't take BS and I don't hand it out either, unless it's through spam, which that post was not, I was merely just being friendly to another member on the boards who I don't know. :p

Oh, and about the FD, PS, K64 thing, I'd be alright with it, most of my matches are played in it unless someone realizes "LOL ITS A LINK LETS PICK MUTE AND HES SCREWED!" But yeah sounds good, just a shame about YS, It's a good Link stage IMO, I like playing on it.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
He did say that it wasn't him angry...I know him, and that is him chilled. He's said sorry about the spam countless times, so yeah jus shut up about it...what d'you want us to do completly stop posting...don't answer that >.<

Darv

Smash Apprentice
Rofl foulplay i never said you did, your assuming =) unless your just saying the opposite >.> (ish confused). Thanks for the pointless shut up and called an ***. I have a warning too thats nice. None of it was BS. And the spam i said "all those pages" maybe you should read rather than treating it like im saying you guys still are, i just asked for the pages to get deleted because people get lost looking for important posts. It was my first post in like 2 days -_- course i was annoyed looking through 10 pages.

I dont mind any rules as long as it goes fine and everyone has fun
Charlie the peacekeeper.

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
I don't think that post is appropriate for this thread to be honest. Something like that should be pm'd or not said at all.

I think I speak for Caleb and the rest of the UK Smash Comm when I say: please stop with the uselessness. As of now, any beef, pork, or Tofu is squashed!

If you still have beef, pork or tofu that isnt squashed, do it elsewhere and not in these threads.

Edit: Joe is exempt from the uselessness rule. He's the only one allowed to do whatever the hell he wants :chuckle:

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I don't think that post is appropriate for this thread to be honest. Something like that should be pm'd or not said at all.

I think I speak for Caleb and the rest of the UK Smash Comm when I say: please stop with the uselessness. As of now, any beef, pork, or Tofu is squashed!

If you still have beef, pork or tofu that isnt squashed, do it elsewhere and not in these threads.

Edit: Joe is exempt from the uselessness rule. He's the only one allowed to do whatever the hell he wants :chuckle:
Removed as I agree with you after reading it.

And to Zeppo;
Aye son, I'll pipe down.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Nice one man.

Now, did I have a friendly with you at edster? I cant remember. Was it you I played with ma ness? If it was then I can remember your link was really fast. Wanna play you again at yeovil : )
If you were the ness that done non-stop double jump cancel moves then yes, I was that Link, XD.

Anyway dude, Yeah sure friendlies at yeovil, I'll be practicing alot before then, :)

Looking forward to it, see you there. :)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Oh, I dunno but if you find out be sure to tell me over MSN cause when all of this detail stuff is out on the main pages, complete and everything on the first post, I'll book my tickets down etc, :).

But yeah. IM me when you find out how much it is as I'll probably have to get the coach down to London... considering its 70 quid down on the train at a half return... :/

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
its £20/30 return from london waterloo -> yeovil junction (pen mill is more expensive), you cant use megabus to get from london to yeovil

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
The idea would be get a bus from London Victoria to Bristol(£1:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: ) and then bus/train it to Yeovil from there.We'd be getting the plane to Stansted you see.If anyone has any better ideas let me know,but the train from Stansted to Yeovil is £54 single fare:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
trust me its cheap to get to waterloo from victoria by train and it only takes like 10 mins =) London underground is nothing in price comparison compared to national rail

Kone

Smash Master
its £28 coach from london to yeovil. you could just get a funfare down to london for under a tenna . Making it like under £40 return.

you can get a funfare to taunton then get a local bus from there to yeovil.

cant believe no one in scotland can drive yet =x even scott can now (tho we wont ever try that option)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom