• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TNJ2! Somerset, England. June 16th. EDITS ON FIRST PAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
in all honesty tourneys always need the tvs for smash. to run smoothly and the like. having a 64 on one is time wastying unless its end of the day !

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
When the tournament comes around, we can take down the setup SSB64, and use a gamecube setup. It'd be nice just to have one while friendlies are going on.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I'd be up for SSB64, I've got N64 controllers, not sure how many actually work, but if anyone wants to play the original and needs a controller to do so just tell me and I'll bring one, that is if someone is bringing Smash64 as I don't own a copy... my gamestation don't have it. D:

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
I own a copy, but it's black and white, plus it's NTSC so i'd need to bring all my adapters and stuf for the N64 not really worth thr trouble unless people want me to. PAL controllers do work on the NTSC one aswell.
NM i jus tried my 64 it doesn't work anyway, the plug springs out of the adpater =/, sorry.

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
I'll be there. im pretty sure seph[ouch] is. dre[owna] will most likely be there. im not sure about Wave and Yawn yet. Come 23rd May when im done with education for good (FRIKKIN AAA:chuckle: ) ill start rallying the troops. hopefully we can get a full turnout and do RAF vs STFU again : D

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
in all honesty tourneys always need the tvs for smash. to run smoothly and the like. having a 64 on one is time wastying unless its end of the day !

i seem to remember at the last tourney there were loads of tvs going spare due to a lack of cubes...
yeah im up for smash64! i mite even bring a 64 if we dont have one :)

monty06

Smash Ace
well i dont mind if we play it i aint played it in yrs so wouldnt mind having another crack at the game

J03

Smash Master
caleb: let us know how many TV's you have so we know whether to bring a cube or not, we dont want any spare TV's like at edster....i h8 64...coz its not melee xD

Kone

Smash Master
just bring your cube anyway!!! if everyone just takes a cube then theres no hassle. whats worse, more cubes or less tvs to use? and edster werent my fault, didnt realise everyone would leave their common sense at home!

smashie : at edster all tvs except two ( broguht by phil) were provided by myself. all cubes except three, were provided by the newcastle lads. thats say 7 cubs from one local area. there were no problems with lack of extension cables or tvs that didnt perform in 60hz or finally any problems with remotless tvs etc. These are all common pitfalls for any tournament organiser. I had at least 4 more tvs i could have picked up. What im saying is i did everything possible to provide you guys with the equipment for a tournament. It was the rest of the smash community not bringing cubes that let me and likes of yourself down. Cos i know you were a good lad and thought ahead ;)

SDB will be brining atleast three cubes!

ed x

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
I need a partner for teams! Missed it at last TNJ as I had just arrived. Aiming to get out of pools this time....(uh, think that was my aim last time too :p)

If 64 was there I might play 1 or 2 games, but is it worth it?

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Well, for anyone that wishes to run 64, I really could not give a flying **** about it. I'm holding Doubles/Singles/Perhaps crews, and then when were done with those, maybe. But I'm not going to rent the hall out longer or anything just so we can run it. Soyeah, by all means feel free to bring 64s, but in no way will it interfear with the actual tournament.

Furthermore. Important bit. Can everybody please PM me to say that their coming. Specificaly, I want to get a list of those who need to stay on what days, so please specify when your arriving and when your leaving and all that junk. <3

Kone

Smash Master
Caleb : get people to tell you that their bringing cubes. ALso, can we do north south after singles? Lastly if you dont mind id like to help you run the tournament. Show you how to runa proper bracket. Ill not interfere, jsut show how its done.

ed x

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Fair one, I can use all the help I can get. I'm gonna have whatever the tournament manage program thing we had last time on hand too, but any imput from someone who'se been running tournaments longer than I've been playing would be welcome =)

And yeah. What he said about the cubes! (However, we have access to ALOT of cubes down here. Though I don't wanna rely purley on my own sources, so if anyones coming in a car/has an easy way to bring a cube, please do, it's better that we have too many than too few.)

Kone

Smash Master
Caleb : Yeah, just use tournament maker or tio. I had to do it all by hand last tournament as my laptop was ****ed and the other one i have dont have it :(

Anyway, just cos your using a tournament program it doenst mean that you dont need to know anything. I heard last time that there were a few blips. You got to do quite a few things tog et the bracket right. Ill show you what i mean so that theres someone down south that knows how to run a proper bracket ^_^

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
JOE WILL ETC:
yeah kone was right before:

manchester-> london -> taunton -> yeovil
looks good- its 2 funfares and a local bus if you time it right- im thinking of booking soon

ps. we should go to bolton again- its been ages! :)

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Oh dear...that's awesome...Obviously not awesome in a, oh let's jump in with em way, but pretty funny...
Though the SDB...has always got a retort ;)

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
LOL Dan that pic is actually awesome.Impressive photoshop skills.
Dan you want to MM at TNJ2?Sheik Falcon,you can name the price if you like,if not £2?and Sheik Roy £1(I know I'll get *****,not being cocky lol)?

And yes,Craigs post is ****ing amazing.I laugh everytime I look at it:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Yeah no worries Zeppo my man...I'm there.
£2 Sounds fine by me bud, always game for a laugh.
Yeah both pics are mint...
We should have them as banners.....hmmmm maybe not!
Sheik Roy? Let's do it...ha ha.
G & W ditto anywhere, friendly of course?! ^_^

SLVR

Smash Cadet
dan son. il take that g&w ditto. £2? im at work and your sig pic wont work. gutted.

and whats going on with this photo thread? bad times utd.

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
G & W ditto's FTW...Bring it OOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN madré fotteré....;)
I love my sig pic, you should too...get on the love machine and ride it till the fuel run's dry beeeatch...
Ummm i don't know what i'm saying now.

Kone

Smash Master
id rather shoot myself than read this current thread.

sdb v mafia grudge/money match?

mm v anyone with my secret weapon =x ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom