• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TNJ2! Somerset, England. June 16th. EDITS ON FIRST PAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
No offence to you Caleb but no one else is really talking in this thread to be fair...So it's just livened up.Keeps an interest in it and does have some sort of relevance to TNJ2 being we're going to be able to play these MM's and ditto's at it.
Anyway
Bloodbowler yeah man friendly G&W ditto is cool by me.
Charles of course you'd take the ditto. Is there any part of this game you don't wanna be involved in at any point in time.
JO3 - You want a pool MM is it....Ha ha, i'm there man.Lived in a Pub for 10 years ;)
Bring it sucka..

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
ohh its getin serios now with the secrit wepons, mony matches, grudge matches and real posts comming tomorow.
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

monty06

Smash Ace
well i will join in on the pool mms im preety gd i had my own table since i was little so i will mm u dan.

on a more serious note i have confirmed housing with my mum lol (miricles happen) if u need the housing just pm me or tell me over msn cheers. theres no limit on numbers just wanna know who 2 expect.

montysmotos@msn.com

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
well i will join in on the pool mms im preety gd i had my own table since i was little so i will mm u dan.

on a more serious note i have confirmed housing with my mum lol (miricles happen) if u need the housing just pm me or tell me over msn cheers. theres no limit on numbers just wanna know who 2 expect.

montysmotos@msn.com
Fantastic xD I think I need to speak to your mother at some point. Give her flowers or something and thank her for all the abuse we've put her house through.

$nip£r

Smash Rookie
lol!!!...jus looked at how much travel wud cost me just 2 get there...£35 each 4 me n ma bro..dnt fink its happenin..arent there big tourneys closer 2 london..i hate da idea of ppl callin themselves "the best" or "pro-player" when they havnt faced me...ah well

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
lol!!!...jus looked at how much travel wud cost me just 2 get there...£35 each 4 me n ma bro..dnt fink its happenin..arent there big tourneys closer 2 london..i hate da idea of ppl callin themselves "the best" or "pro-player" when they havnt faced me...ah well
Only £35 T_T am paying £65 for travelling

Kone

Smash Master
uhm, why should the bigger tournies be closer to london? we dont hae enough people to be haing large tournament everywhere all the time. you got to travel to play the best. you have no say so until you turn up and play the others that have frequently beat rest of the current community.

get yourself coach tickets to taunton , funfares are well cheap and will be like ten pound return. then a local bus to yeovil for like fiver return.

easy money

$nip£r

Smash Rookie
end of da day i hav a right 2 say dat bigger touneys shud b in london..they wud probs hav bigger publicity n also not jus 4 my benifit but people from other ends of england wud find it cheaper if the location was more towards the central of the country(location wise)...and lyk u sed..if people wana face the best, they'll travel..similarly if the best want 2 prove they are still the best they'll travel aswell

neways...are there prizes or is it just pride

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Yes there's prizes...money for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place people (i think...don't really know but there is def prizes and it's def money)

J03

Smash Master
P.vanity...get your own avatar...its like im doubel posting =0, ehich i would never ever do

and sniper- though there should be more tourneys in london, why should we always have to travel to london where as its just as easy to get to manchester, newcastle and glasgow

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
end of da day i hav a right 2 say dat bigger touneys shud b in london..they wud probs hav bigger publicity n also not jus 4 my benifit but people from other ends of england wud find it cheaper if the location was more towards the central of the country(location wise)...and lyk u sed..if people wana face the best, they'll travel..similarly if the best want 2 prove they are still the best they'll travel aswell

neways...are there prizes or is it just pride
At the end of the day fella, you have the right to host a tournament if you're so desperate not to travel. You have the right to house all the travelling smashers, you have the right to help smashers get to the venue, you have the right to put the money up front to pay for a venue, you have the right to meet, greet and direct people from what travelling method they use.

Quite simply you have the right to remain silent!

grayfox

Smash Champion
At the end of the day fella, you have the right to host a tournament if you're so desperate not to travel. You have the right to house all the travelling smashers, you have the right to help smashers get to the venue, you have the right to put the money up front to pay for a venue, you have the right to meet, greet and direct people from what travelling method they use.

Quite simply you have the right to remain silent!
P-P-P-P-P-PONEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Yeah seriously who is this $niper gimp...The likelihood of him coming along to any tourney that doesn't situate in his own home or end of his street and doesn't involve his NOOBISH mates who think Wavedashing is a difficult task is about the same as myself ever maining Master Hand or JO3 ever getting pimp slapped by Charles...^_^ MEh

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Ok i realise how slightly rude that last message was.
What you'll find quite strange is the last message's current existence.
The reason why?
Because i just don't care...woopwoop

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
At the end of the day. You have the right to go defecate upon the English language elsewhere. If you're not willing to spend £35 (Where the hell are you looking anyway? The bus -directly- to Yeovil is £16?) then you have no room to tell people that they can't be pro without playing you. If you havent traveled already, then you simply arent. Refusal to travel and gaming prowess are mutualy exclusive.

Other than that. Stevie already said everything I possibly could xD

Oh, and as far as prizes go, it all depends on the turnout, Whatever money I take for each event will get split into prizes, I'm only pocketing however much is left for cover charge after I've paid the hall and a bit to Paul's mother for desecration of her house.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
P.vanity...get your own avatar...its like im doubel posting =0, ehich i would never ever do

and sniper- though there should be more tourneys in london, why should we always have to travel to london where as its just as easy to get to manchester, newcastle and glasgow
Find me a fox avatar that looks decent then:chuckle: :chuckle:

Kone

Smash Master
May I just point out something Mr.Sniper. When was London 'central' to the UK ? it is nothing near central and definetly not one of the locations people would choose to be the most comfortable to travel to. Oh, and london doesnt have the most smashers in the UK , wouldnt make sense there HAVING to be the LARGEST tournaments there.

As stevie said, host one yourself. Otherwise step it up you ***** and travel. Prove that your worth what you talk.

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
At the end of the day, whoever has the most stock wins. In my opinion thats all that rully matters. At the end of the day that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom