• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TNJ2! Somerset, England. June 16th. EDITS ON FIRST PAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
AMSDFIGTNJUGR.

My router seems to believe that I'm on 56K >_< Or perhaps less. Soyeah, posting is an agonizing experience indeed D: Anyway, I'm glad to see that everybody looks like thier actualy turning up ^^ With any luck we'll have the same kind of atmosphere as we did last time, which was pretty much perfect.

One question though - Alex: You going? I still need a doubles partner o.o

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Actually,Euan says he doesnt think he'll make it,and Im in doubt at the moment too.From Scotland to Yeovil by bus is a ****ing long journey and by tourney time we'll have had very little sleep.I am also running very low on money which is pretty much the decider,if I get some extra fly money coming in then I'll probably make it,otherwise its doubtful,especially with Sweden and other things in the summer.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm 80% sure I'm coming to this, hopefully I'll be able to play some SSB64 games, too =P

Although I suck at SSBM, so don't expect me to do well in the tournament =P

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I'm not going to this, I'm running low on money, right now I'm down to 24 quid and by the time TNJ comes, I'm going to be up to 40, which isn't enough to get there and back, so no tourny for me, sorry to BB and Bullet Bill oh and the guy who played ness against me at Edster, [I think it was either SPAM or Darvor? :S] who I said I would play, this tournoment is too much of a hastle to get to, I could go abroad for smash alot easier than I can get down to this from Scotland. -.-.

I'll go to the next tournoment, but no to this one, have fun everybody. :)

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
this is looking more likely now.

Whats Charlies favourite place to be?
The cockpit!

I have more material that I was considering posting,but its too sophisticated and I'm concerned about someone stealing it.You know,cause its so good :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Who is actually going to this?

Ed?Jam?Scott?Dan?etc.?

I might just sit this one out since not many people appear to be going and I need the money for Sweden.

J03

Smash Master
you big gays :p

caleb, we'll be getting there anytime from 9am onwards, so should be just chill at the venue or what?

p.s. well be arriving between 9am and 1pm =/

so where should we go after what times?

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
me, jam and scott are looking like nos : (
WHAT!?

ffs >_<

Anyway. In slightly more posetive news. I HAVE A ROUTER. And thus I am no longer stuck offline.

In reguards to when everything is starting, I want Doubles to kick off around 11:30/12, and singles at 3, as I'm holding it till one of my crew gets off work, that and it gives everyone plenty of time to warm up. We arent exactly in a hurry with singles, we have the venue till 1AM. Just come to the venue, I'm gonna open up there as early as possible, but if for some reason you get there and nobodys there, go up the road to my shop, and if nobodys there, then just hang on till 10, as we'll arrive around then.

Seriously though, what the ****? Why arent you three turning up?

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Scott Jam and Ed not coming...Boys what's going on?
It's true i've been screwed over money-wise and can't make it to Sweden :( ...One day, you know it but i am coming to this.
Am i gonna be the only SDB member...
Ha ha, beast. Yeah i'm coming Zeppo...

Kone

Smash Master
The Roll Call =

Stevie - Away on holiday in Falaraki

Richy - Had his hand re-wired. As a result hasn't worked for a while and thus skint aswell as not being able to play smash.

Neil - Can't get the Friday of work ( I believe)

Laura - Forogt she had put a shift in at the care home on the Friday.

Scott - Lack of money, maybe going to some gig, not being clear.

Jam - Unsure whether he can make it.

Stu - M.I.A

Without a full car I can't afford it. I also need money for moving out come July 1st. Sorry guys.

xxx

J03

Smash Master
sooooooo only dan form SDB

and MAYBE reacher from mafia

so we have RAF, GMC, STFU, team toast's members...and what about all you londoners? you actually gonna leave london?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i already said im definitely going >_>, R&F should be going, Reacher should be going, GMC obviously, DSD9

Yeovil is in a bad location truthfully, it costs a lot for everyone in the UK to go there

Mr P

Smash Ace
Aww. Send Allan my love. LOL.
You are twins, you should be able to talk telpathically. Last i heard phil wasnt going either, so i guess this is a scrub tournie for you know...... all scrubs you guys better get piping for ros4, but whoever wins this tournie you're not good at melee btw imo tbh end of the day. :lick:

COEY

Smash Lord
Wont have net till after TNJ2. Hope to see most people there, if not then hopefully in Sweden.
Btw i dont think its just the fact that Yeovil is hard to get to is the only problem, it's also the fact that it is really close to ROS4. A shame really.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Well, it's a week away, :).
I can see the ending now, Zeppo ftw is all I can say to this tournament, theres like, no one else I know going to it besides BloodBowler, no offense to Lord Rust or anyone else who would take this offensively, but I'm glad I didn't book because the turnout is getting worse and worse... >.<

Betting: Finals = Charles vs Zeppo

...AGAIN.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
DAYAM!! Everyones bailing!! I was looking forward to this one coz everyone was soooooooooooooooooooooooo suprised that Fuzz won the last tourney that they were all talking bout really upping their game for this one! But now no1 is coming...

*sniff* Oh cruel fate, why must u always disapoint me? *sniff*

:yoshi: :mario:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom