• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TNJ2! Somerset, England. June 16th. EDITS ON FIRST PAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J03

Smash Master
reacher: thought you said neil's not going? how come you wanna hold up the tourney without a team partner? i predict whoever teams with reacher will win doubles...or at least come second :laugh:

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
reacher: thought you said neil's not going? how come you wanna hold up the tourney without a team partner? i predict whoever teams with reacher will win doubles...or at least come second :laugh:
Yeah Neils not going but I still want to play teams son.

Caleb: Another question lol, I'm assuming people can be housed on the Friday night? Would you be able to get me from Pen Mill train station at about 11.30pm on friday? I know it's cannys late like but it's my only other option apart from getting there on saturday.

monty06

Smash Ace
oh kl well done ed and co see u guys at the weekend!

reacher im housing and i live 10mins from there so will meet u there wen u arrive

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Yeah Neils not going but I still want to play teams son.

Caleb: Another question lol, I'm assuming people can be housed on the Friday night? Would you be able to get me from Pen Mill train station at about 11.30pm on friday? I know it's cannys late like but it's my only other option apart from getting there on saturday.
Yeah, that should be easy. Worry not about lateness, I'm totaly noctournal xD

And Ed. I ****ing love you ^_^

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Prepare thineself =D I'll get practising.
QMAB huh? It's original I'll give you that.
C ya there

xxx

P.S. I'm also asking that doubles be held off till 12:30, I've no idea what time I'll be arriving and The Bird and The B*tch have put a lot of time and training into our doubles game.

ting!

Smash Cadet
hey paul, just wanted to double check with you as it is your house and its generally polite to check have you got enough space for a little one by any chance? hope you are well
amy x

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Thought I'd just pipe by and say Im not going to this tournament.Really wanted to,could have been great practice for Sweden but I have no money for it.

monty06

Smash Ace
yh amy its coolthere plenty of room for a little 1 lol

p.s caleb do you need my laptop again for the tournament i still have the tournament maker on it

Kone

Smash Master
REMINDER TO EVERYONE COMING

BRING YOUR GAMECUBES AND BRING YOUR SMASH COPIES!!!!!!

DONT **** UP LIKE EDSTER

Caleb : make sure your tvs have remotes, that they work in 60hz, youve got extension cables and a laptop with tournament maker. ill help show you how to seed proper.

ed

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Ed im giving you peach dittos for practise, J03 Pipe down R&F will poop on you.

R&F if your free tommorow wanna practise? We could do a smash till dawn even so or play at night =P, im up for anything

J03

Smash Master
charles: i lol in your face

been close between us and RAF (actually they used to pwn us up alot, then we kinda evened it out..then they didnt do so well at edster. nw im pretty sure both sides have been practicing alot because we decide whose the best at TNJ2!)

besides, not really your buisness now is it ;)

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Just because you can beat someone doesn't make you better than them at this game. There's too many variables. It's not about seeing who's the best, it's a fun bit of rivalry and a chance to play more and get to know each other on a crew basis. I like it.

monty06

Smash Ace
zeppo my mobile number is on my msn screen name you know lol here it is anyway 07800 905 150

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Go Phil,Spam,Ouch,OwnA and Carlton :D! Gutted I couldnt be there no johns though at the end of the day imo

Imo Reacher will be REACHING....a higher ground,at this tournament.IMO.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Results were:

Teams:

1st Ed and Jam
2nd Phil and Ogre
3rd Caleb and Charles

Singles:

1st Charles
2nd Jam
3rd DSD9
4th Ogre
5th Coey
not sure who the other 5th placer was

Finals went to down to last match.Good **** Jam!
Ed lost to Coey and Ogre,Reacher lost to Jam and OwnA.Both got 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom