• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TNJ2! Somerset, England. June 16th. EDITS ON FIRST PAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
LawL $niper reminds of someone

There was a guy named John and he said he was the best in the whole school.
His friends said the best is Definately John
Then i play him he plays fox and he doesnt know what a shinespike is, he likes using dash attack and rolls. He also Uses full hops.

Believe it or not, Anyone who hasnt met the smash community thinks he is the most hardcore smash player around.

Come prove yourself. For me i cant come because Exams are kicking in and GCSE's dont smile

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
JO3...i will find a way to use that seen as you spent all day on it :D i'll use it as my sig :D
What a pathetic excuse for a signature Joe. I happen to very good at Paint in fact, I've made an awesome fox themed banner for Aiko but I ain't showing it yet. I can try and make you one if you want btw. If so what do you want it to look like?

J03

Smash Master
all day i spent...all week on the presentation...all YEAR thinking up the brilliant contrast of colours...all my life imagining the slogan

MY MASTERPEICE XD XD XD

sure why not, hows about a fox...or a nice crab...ty ^^ i appreciate the gesture and cant wait till its done

SLVR

Smash Cadet
london syndrome. all tournaments should be in my house cos i dont want to travel! etc etc.

bad times.

monty06

Smash Ace
i might be charging for housing which will be the usall £2 a person and the money will be going to my mum for staying

SLVR

Smash Cadet
in fairness stevie. culture is just a nice way of saying weird. you're a fine example of this.

ep o.

SLVR

Smash Cadet
at work but cant get msn. should i make a stevie and neil 17th march only thread? so we cant be accused of spamming? out tonight? il be over at 7.30. xx

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
I might be playing teams, not to sure, cos of money. Traveling is taken up most of it T_T and yes i know it's only like a fiver(?) but that's an extra fiver towards food/drinks

grayfox

Smash Champion
Hey, i'm in uni right now before exam, aint got net in perth and i'm out of halls so no net for a while. Jamtarus got my number so if i'm still comin down with you guys let me know whats happening. won't be there otherwise, hopefully see you all there.

SLVR

Smash Cadet
sorry bullet bill.. already teaming with reacher. team silver bullet n all that.

were going for 1st this time. eh phil?

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Ooo - I thought you'd retired?

Anyway - I appologise if I'm not responding to this topic much, theres a bucket load of spam which I can't be ****ed to read, I just want to say that absolutly ****ing everything is going off without an issue, the hall is booked, I've spoken to Paul's mother about housing and offered her a bit of money for it, she seems pleased with it. Everything is going absolutly according to plan :)

However - if anybody has any specific questions or I've just missed out something bloody stupid, please PM me or something xD I have a horrendous ammount of work to do, and an entire protectorate army to paint for a comission in a matter of days >.< Soyeah. <3

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
I just finished higher education....:O

...free from the constraints of education...

(is it ******** that i think education is constraining?)

neways, just saying that myself, owna and ouch are most likely there. hopefull yawn will be making it too. also depending on the vehicle that we decide to use, we may be able to take a couple london heavyweights too.

im free from uni for good....im so happy that all i can do is vacuum my room continously :(

ac_anon

Smash Ace
yeh just shout WHO NEEDS A DOUBLES partner

i did that at AR and teamed with twiggy, we came third lol.

oh and btw i almost certainly wont be at this tournament because of money and distance issues but have fun.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
spam you think you'd be able to give me a lift? :p should be able to pay you a little too if you need it ^^ leme know :)

Darv

Smash Apprentice
Maybe we could hire out a minibus if we all pitch in. I'm willing to pay and if I can't get a ride, then I won't be able to come. :(
Not sure what im doing for travel yet, so id be up for that.

I might be needing a doubles partner.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Maybe we could hire out a minibus if we all pitch in. I'm willing to pay and if I can't get a ride, then I won't be able to come. :(
If that happens then i'll definently be down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom